Don't know if this was posted already but some of these had me
laugh.gif
 x 
eyes.gif

http://www.buzzfeed.com/j...following-the-nbas-weird

In any case, that putback... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I like Ty Lawson's growth this season (Kyle Lowry too), but he's not a better PG or player than Wall. Period. I think a lot of you guys on NT fail to see Wall's full potential. He certainly has to make minor improvements shooting the ball and with decision-making, but he could very well reach the Russy level of production.

He's alot smarter and levelheaded than Russy. I really think out of all these top flight PGs...in 5 years Rose/Wall will be the elite of the elite. 

I like Ty Lawson's growth this season (Kyle Lowry too), but he's not a better PG or player than Wall. Period. I think a lot of you guys on NT fail to see Wall's full potential. He certainly has to make minor improvements shooting the ball and with decision-making, but he could very well reach the Russy level of production.

He's alot smarter and levelheaded than Russy. I really think out of all these top flight PGs...in 5 years Rose/Wall will be the elite of the elite. 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I like Russy's game and really try to root for him despite the heavy amount of critics, but he is a very emotional player on the court. Too many ups-and-downs it seems with Westbrook. Could ultimately hinder the Thunder's chances at a Finals berth in the cluttered Western Conference. Maybe Fisher can lend a veteran voice of reason and leadership.

As you can tell, I'm a large proponent of Wall but I'm not quite sure he can reach D. Rose's level of play.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I like Russy's game and really try to root for him despite the heavy amount of critics, but he is a very emotional player on the court. Too many ups-and-downs it seems with Westbrook. Could ultimately hinder the Thunder's chances at a Finals berth in the cluttered Western Conference. Maybe Fisher can lend a veteran voice of reason and leadership.

As you can tell, I'm a large proponent of Wall but I'm not quite sure he can reach D. Rose's level of play.

Wall is a rare talent at PG. When he reaches his potential, he'll be a lock down defender; combined with good scoring and ACTUALLY being a pg. Something, Westbrook and Rose are not.

Wall is a rare talent at PG. When he reaches his potential, he'll be a lock down defender; combined with good scoring and ACTUALLY being a pg. Something, Westbrook and Rose are not.

To clarify,
I like the combo of Miller and Lawson being Javale's PG's versus Wall and...(idk who the backup is).

Javale needs an OG to get his *$% in line.  The Wizards were just a bunch of goons.

To clarify,
I like the combo of Miller and Lawson being Javale's PG's versus Wall and...(idk who the backup is).

Javale needs an OG to get his *$% in line.  The Wizards were just a bunch of goons.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

i know its only one game, but i really think this is a sign of things to come. bigs develope late, especially when theyre dumb. Hes a 7-footer with the leaping ability of a guard, he has to be good.
laugh.gif

He got you.  As a wizards fan we got 1-game teases every night that they played.  Javale is DUMB. 

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

i know its only one game, but i really think this is a sign of things to come. bigs develope late, especially when theyre dumb. Hes a 7-footer with the leaping ability of a guard, he has to be good.
laugh.gif

He got you.  As a wizards fan we got 1-game teases every night that they played.  Javale is DUMB. 

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

To clarify,

He's just needs room to learn with 5 fouls Karl let him play plus put him in during crunch time.
McGee made silly mistakes last night but with the win and no you tube clips/highlights of it no one paid attention.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

To clarify,

He's just needs room to learn with 5 fouls Karl let him play plus put him in during crunch time.
McGee made silly mistakes last night but with the win and no you tube clips/highlights of it no one paid attention.

Back
Top Bottom