roll.gif

U are dumb, since when did all raps rhyme
Btw u dont even know how to spell rhyme

2sb2v41.gif

^^^
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
dawg...........this nigg+ is lame......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yall new yorkcats made this bum something he wasnt! quick question. So yall really believe this lame sold drugs and lived the street life? please...................

Originally Posted by superfly

2sb2v41.gif

^^^
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
dawg...........this nigg+ is lame......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yall new york cats made this bum something he wasnt! quick question. So yall really believe this lame sold drugs and lived the street life? please...................

All this Jay-Z hate. Homey was not a kingpin, but he made out. Hell I even hustled back in the day. Anyone that struggled when they were coming up can saythat.

I swear you youngins are off the hook nowadays. So I guess you believe Rick Ross lived that life right?????

2sb2v41.gif
yo i never seen this why he chin cheking her?
tired.gif

sorry j i cant %$$+ with you no more after viewing this.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by superfly

2sb2v41.gif

^^^
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
dawg...........this nigg+ is lame......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yall new york cats made this bum something he wasnt! quick question. So yall really believe this lame sold drugs and lived the street life? please...................

All this Jay-Z hate. Homey was not a kingpin, but he made out. Hell I even hustled back in the day. Anyone that struggled when they were coming up can say that.

I swear you youngins are off the hook nowadays. So I guess you believe Rick Ross lived that life right?????
Co Sign with Cmoney!

^^^ they say that the girl was a close friend of jay's. notice peoples reaction, dude was laughin...and if everyone knows how jay is, he's a calm catand doesnt show a big dose of emotion. and damn, wassup with all the haters? dude is the best rapper...period. all of you guys favorite rappers glorify thiscat when they get him on a record. come on now, i know dudes(and chicks) hate for any reason nowadays, but dag, give credit when it's due. I can carelessif a person sold dope or not...is he dope on the mic??? 'nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom