Jay Z is a stubborn old hater

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Anyone who has something to say about Jay-Z but listens to OJ the juiceman
indifferent.gif
and gucci, your opinion is void and does not matter

Both make garbage music. The thing is, Jay is dead serious about it. Dude really think he one of the greatest
roll.gif

Gucci on the other hand know he just entertainment and stay in his place. I'd rather hear EA sportcenter or one of the Wilt Chamberlain tapes over anything by Jay-Z post RD.

yeah thats how u use a gif.

p.S m16 is the same dude who thought Ice T made Death Certificate so......not so credible

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I'd rather hear EA sportcenter or one of the Wilt Chamberlain tapes over anything by Jay-Z post RD.

mideast's credibility just went down da toilet.

laugh.gif

Nah this man did write the hip hop bible after all...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

And this is why we need to have the authority to remove certain members of this board from posting in this forum
smh.gif

why? cuz dudes ain't got the same opinion as you? Cake you seem like a cool dude, but you bugging with this one.

Why y'all mad at jay?

If a dude chooses to stop using autotune after jay-z says he doesn't like it is a $+#@%

I bet someone of y'all the same dudes who threw away all your jerseys and bought button up shirts and refuse to drive a X5

If these artist think their such bosses why do they care what another rapper says about auto tune?

These single did exactly what it was suppose to do, got dudes in the studio scared to turn the autotune on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

And this is why we need to have the authority to remove certain members of this board from posting in this forum
smh.gif

why? cuz dudes ain't got the same opinion as you? Cake you seem like a cool dude, but you bugging with this one.
I'm with Cake man, we need a board. You think this is just about opinions? Look at the anger and resentment in some of these posts lol. Dudesreally be mad, how can you take their opinions seriously?

smh.gif
I thought Cake was a cool dude too until I found out son walking around Chicago in some spongebob Dub Zero's and prada b cups.

Originally Posted by dreClark

smh.gif
I thought Cake was a cool dude too until I found out son walking around Chicago in some spongebob Dub Zero's and prada b cups.
a3835b5eec5ea6e269d501e3ae76aa3e0c278af.gif
roll.gif

I hate when people say "the song did exactly what *insert music artist* wanted, and thats to get people talking" I'm sure they want us talkingabout every song. But then again, now i'm talking about it... DOH!

Old? Yes
Stubborn? Maybe
Hater? I aint sure

Like I been saying I don't believe dude really believes anything he said in that song. If he had a part in it's popularity he'd be wearing allthose fruity colors and using the auto tune shh as well. Dude is a bandwagon opportunist.

As far as the song goes it's decent. Nothing much after that, I don't understand how this is his official single now tho. You'd think when hedoesn't make his regular commercial single to get a buzz it would be a song of worth/meaning but it's this. Shhh sound like filler to me even the beatgot tired to me.

My 2 cents....

First off, I don't think the song is all that AT ALL. Production or lyrics. Average, maybe above average. But the average is pretty weak these days.

But to say Jay is not relevant is ridiculous. Because he can drop an average record, stating the obvious, and everyone goes NUTS (either with LOVE or HATE).

I'm surprised NO ONE has picked up on what this record is. Jay is taking shots at Jim Jones. Him and Jimmy been jawin'. Jimmy was talking wrecklesswhen "Swagger Like Us" dropped. Jay is aming at Browz and Webstar, and Jimmy is on the big single from both dudes.

So I agree that he *#**$@#@+*%. By not calling out names. Everyone using Auto Tune SINCE T Pain is at fault. And that includes Kanye. Don't act like hecreated some musical miracle by using auto tune on his album. He could have used his own voice and it would have been the same.

He's just trying to pick and choose who he's "targeting". And in that respect, he's kind of hating. Because he's "knocking theirhustle" but not even being upfront about it.

Jay is absolutely an opportunist and a SHREWD businessman. He is using the auto tune craze in his favor while not using auto tune. Which is smart on his part.He'll use something until he can't anymore then keep it moving.

Jay is getting all these props for stating the obvious. You don't get props for that in my book.

Jay is a GREAT MC and could tackle a medley of social issues. Unemployment. Health care. Jay could go the Chuck D route and really try to get in brother'sheads and get them on the right track. But instead he decided to tackle "auto tune". And y'all want to give him a Nobel Peace Prize for it?

Please.

Jay's not dissing autotune he sneak dissing Jim Jones & friends. Also why do ppl speak on Jay sneak dissing but never brought up the fact Biggie usedto do it?

Originally Posted by illphillip

My 2 cents....

First off, I don't think the song is all that AT ALL. Production or lyrics. Average, maybe above average. But the average is pretty weak these days.

But to say Jay is not relevant is ridiculous. Because he can drop an average record, stating the obvious, and everyone goes NUTS (either with LOVE or HATE).

I'm surprised NO ONE has picked up on what this record is. Jay is taking shots at Jim Jones. Him and Jimmy been jawin'. Jimmy was talking wreckless when "Swagger Like Us" dropped. Jay is aming at Browz and Webstar, and Jimmy is on the big single from both dudes.

So I agree that he *#**$@#@+*%. By not calling out names. Everyone using Auto Tune SINCE T Pain is at fault. And that includes Kanye. Don't act like he created some musical miracle by using auto tune on his album. He could have used his own voice and it would have been the same.

He's just trying to pick and choose who he's "targeting". And in that respect, he's kind of hating. Because he's "knocking their hustle" but not even being upfront about it.

Jay is absolutely an opportunist and a SHREWD businessman. He is using the auto tune craze in his favor while not using auto tune. Which is smart on his part. He'll use something until he can't anymore then keep it moving.

Jay is getting all these props for stating the obvious. You don't get props for that in my book.

Jay is a GREAT MC and could tackle a medley of social issues. Unemployment. Health care. Jay could go the Chuck D route and really try to get in brother's heads and get them on the right track. But instead he decided to tackle "auto tune". And y'all want to give him a Nobel Peace Prize for it?

Please.

^you're right on

Originally Posted by geegee

My 2 cents....

I'm surprised NO ONE has picked up on what this record is. Jay is taking shots at Jim Jones. Him and Jimmy been jawin'. Jimmy was talking wreckless when "Swagger Like Us" dropped. Jay is aming at Browz and Webstar, and Jimmy is on the big single from both dudes.

So I agree that he *#**$@#@+*%. By not calling out names. Everyone using Auto Tune SINCE T Pain is at fault. And that includes Kanye. Don't act like he created some musical miracle by using auto tune on his album. He could have used his own voice and it would have been the same.

He's just trying to pick and choose who he's "targeting". And in that respect, he's kind of hating. Because he's "knocking their hustle" but not even being upfront about it.

Jay is absolutely an opportunist and a SHREWD businessman. He is using the auto tune craze in his favor while not using auto tune. Which is smart on his part. He'll use something until he can't anymore then keep it moving.

Jay is a GREAT MC and could tackle a medley of social issues. Unemployment. Health care. Jay could go the Chuck D route and really try to get in brother's heads and get them on the right track. But instead he decided to tackle "auto tune". And y'all want to give him a Nobel Peace Prize for it?

Please.

^you're right on
agreed

Easy. Jimmy and Jigga have been sending shots. Look @ that fake Beyonce on the she dancing on me video. I just never thought that Jay would even acknowledgeJimmy
laugh.gif

BTW "Getcha Chain Tooken" Tru Life @ Jimmy?
nerd.gif
Pop [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Champagne? "It's too eassssssy."
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

[/color]

My 2 cents....

So I agree that he %*#%$%$%*$%. By not calling out names. Everyone using Auto Tune SINCE T Pain is at fault. And that includes Kanye. Don't act like he created some musical miracle by using auto tune on his album. He could have used his own voice and it would have been the same.

Please.

Exactly. He can do so much more but he is so self-obsorbed in his music. There are only so many ways to big up yourself before it gets lame and tiring.

Chill Chief the song is tough and that auto-tune thing is played..its basicly a quick way for rappers to make singles
time to move foward
pimp.gif

Jay is a GREAT MC and could tackle a medley of social issues. Unemployment. Health care. Jay could go the Chuck D route and really try to get in brother's heads and get them on the right track.
I use to think this. I hoped for it when KC was gonna drop but now I'm confident in saying he can't do this, can't as in unable to,lacking the ability. I just don't believe it.
jay is a legend, if he was dead he would be the greatest ever
Maybe to your cohort of d-riders.

Back
Top Bottom