JAY Z PHYSICALLY ATTACKED BY BEYONCE'S SISTER [VIDEO]

Man that extended video is something else. Solange look like she's yelling at Jay for a solid 2 minutes, and Beyonce was Raiden and hit down/up on the controller. Then Solange tries to sneak another punch in as soon as Beyonce walks out the elevator :lol: :rofl:

Ha! Jay tried to scoot in behind Beyonce and she slid to the side like "dont try to hide behind me *****" 
laugh.gif

So what I'm hearing from someone close to the situation (i feel like Stephen A. Smith lol) is that Jay has been beating Bey for a minute now and goes on boning sprees with side chicks. Solo is already off her rocker, so something happened that triggered her blow up.

Bey and Jay have been in turmoil for a min now. Supposedly she had her ring tat removed, and even Jay makes references on MGHG about their problems.

Anyways, thought id share.....

laugh.gif
 Why did the bodyguard think it was a good idea to walk out first and leave Solange and Jay in there by themselves at the end?

So what I'm hearing from someone close to the situation (i feel like Stephen A. Smith lol) is that Jay has been beating Bey for a minute now and goes on boning sprees with side chicks. Solo is already off her rocker, so something happened that triggered her blow up.

Bey and Jay have been in turmoil for a min now. Supposedly she had her ring tat removed, and even Jay makes references on MGHG about their problems.

This man may have the answers

someone who?

View media item 966876

Yeah that makes sense, beat on your wife, but not her smaller sister who's attacking.

Back
Top Bottom