Hot 97 interview of Jay-Z nearly in tears = Ether
Jay-Z Supa Ugly apology = Ether
Bringing it back up 9 years later = Ether

Soul's burning real slow over that one

Takeover was way more clever than Ether...plus it caught everyone off guard and woke up a sleeping giant! Plus Jay-Z murked Mobb Deep in the process!

Nas stay taking epic L's...Nas said the dumbest quote ever, "rapping on dope beats is too easy" %++??? Yep yes Nas that explains why you are always rapping over subpar beats!

Jay-Z's career > 99% rappers lol!

Ether is the most overrated diss record in rap history...just a bunch of jokes bc Son's feeling were hurt...how ironic Jay became his boss for a brief period lol!

Nas what you need to do is make the full-length album with DJ Premier
pimp.gif

Takeover was way more clever than Ether...plus it caught everyone off guard and woke up a sleeping giant! Plus Jay-Z murked Mobb Deep in the process!

Nas stay taking epic L's...Nas said the dumbest quote ever, "rapping on dope beats is too easy" %++??? Yep yes Nas that explains why you are always rapping over subpar beats!

Jay-Z's career > 99% rappers lol!

Ether is the most overrated diss record in rap history...just a bunch of jokes bc Son's feeling were hurt...how ironic Jay became his boss for a brief period lol!

Nas what you need to do is make the full-length album with DJ Premier
pimp.gif

It is funny to me how anyone can think ether is even a good diss record, let alone better than takeover. Ether was dookie, if anyone else made that song besides Nas, there wouldnt be a peep about it.

It is funny to me how anyone can think ether is even a good diss record, let alone better than takeover. Ether was dookie, if anyone else made that song besides Nas, there wouldnt be a peep about it.

Originally Posted by mossman75

Everything after Stillmatric flopping = Takeover
Nas signing under Jay-Z = Takeover

Kelis taking 85% of Nas' earnings = TAKEOVER

Nas been on a L streak since

Jay won

Nas still my favorite rapper tho 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mossman75

Everything after Stillmatric flopping = Takeover
Nas signing under Jay-Z = Takeover

Kelis taking 85% of Nas' earnings = TAKEOVER

Nas been on a L streak since

Jay won

Nas still my favorite rapper tho 
roll.gif

Why are people saying

Takeover = Better Song
Ether = Better Diss?

All Nas did in 'Ether' was talk about Jay-Z's looks.

Jay went IN on son. He said some real hurtful **+$.
laugh.gif

I don't see that in Ether ...

nas did ether jay. but i think jay won at the end cause he signed nas under the label making him nas's boss. pretty funny if you ask me

nas did ether jay. but i think jay won at the end cause he signed nas under the label making him nas's boss. pretty funny if you ask me

Why are people saying

Takeover = Better Song
Ether = Better Diss?

All Nas did in 'Ether' was talk about Jay-Z's looks.

Jay went IN on son. He said some real hurtful **+$.
laugh.gif

I don't see that in Ether ...

Lets be honest Soulja boy could have made ether. Takeover is Jay thinking hes in for a battle of wits. Then after that playgroubd +$!+ dropped he responds with superugly another playground track. Its an overated battle. Nobody died Gucci vs. Jeezy >>>

Lets be honest Soulja boy could have made ether. Takeover is Jay thinking hes in for a battle of wits. Then after that playgroubd +$!+ dropped he responds with superugly another playground track. Its an overated battle. Nobody died Gucci vs. Jeezy >>>

Originally Posted by krazy88s

This topic stay on yall mind. There's no point in trying to convince another person which is better and for what reasons. Both songs are damn near 10 years old. If your opionion hasnt changed since, it wont now.
Lock this %+$! up Ant...
Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Ether > Jay-Z's Career

yes i said it
Since when did anyone take what you say seriously though? Don't you have a "50 Cent and Eminem ate two tacos this morning - with no lettuce" thread or some %+$! to make...?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

This topic stay on yall mind. There's no point in trying to convince another person which is better and for what reasons. Both songs are damn near 10 years old. If your opionion hasnt changed since, it wont now.
Lock this %+$! up Ant...
Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Ether > Jay-Z's Career

yes i said it
Since when did anyone take what you say seriously though? Don't you have a "50 Cent and Eminem ate two tacos this morning - with no lettuce" thread or some %+$! to make...?

Back
Top Bottom