JAY-Z SAYS "TAKEOVER" ETHER'D NAS, "IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE"

dude i don't follow trends i listen to what i like, i don't only listen to 50 or Em, i do listen to

PAC
NAS
BIG
PUN
JAY
SNOOP
DRE
CUBE
J.COLE
CUDI
MOBB

dude i don't follow trends i listen to what i like, i don't only listen to 50 or Em, i do listen to

PAC
NAS
BIG
PUN
JAY
SNOOP
DRE
CUBE
J.COLE
CUDI
MOBB

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by mossman75

Hot 97 interview of Jay-Z nearly in tears = Ether
Jay-Z Supa Ugly apology = Ether
Bringing it back up 9 years later = Ether

Soul's burning real slow over that one

Everything after Stillmatric flopping = Takeover
Nas signing under Jay-Z = Takeover

Kelis taking 85% of Nas' earnings = TAKEOVER
 But none of the things you listed have anything to do with their battle. It's all situational %@!*. Everything mossman75 listed applies to the battle. 
No one would argue that Jay's career far exceeds Nas on many levels. But Jay caught a bad one in combat. 

He basically lost the battle. But won the war. 

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by mossman75

Hot 97 interview of Jay-Z nearly in tears = Ether
Jay-Z Supa Ugly apology = Ether
Bringing it back up 9 years later = Ether

Soul's burning real slow over that one

Everything after Stillmatric flopping = Takeover
Nas signing under Jay-Z = Takeover

Kelis taking 85% of Nas' earnings = TAKEOVER
 But none of the things you listed have anything to do with their battle. It's all situational %@!*. Everything mossman75 listed applies to the battle. 
No one would argue that Jay's career far exceeds Nas on many levels. But Jay caught a bad one in combat. 

He basically lost the battle. But won the war. 

Did this idiot just say that everything after Stillmatic flopped...?
God's Son went plat.

SD went plat.

HHID debuted at #1 and I'm pretty sure that's plat now, too.

Untitled debuted at #1 and is currently gold.

Do you people just type some stupid $@@$ and hope that everybody just goes along with it or something?

God's Son went plat.

SD went plat.

Do you people just type some stupid $@@$ and hope that everybody just goes along with it or something?

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

God's Son went plat.

SD went plat.

not to mention possible album of the year this year

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

God's Son went plat.

SD went plat.

not to mention possible album of the year this year

Originally Posted by cartune

Lets be honest Soulja boy could have made ether. Takeover is Jay thinking hes in for a battle of wits. Then after that playgroubd +$!+ dropped he responds with superugly another playground track. Its an overated battle. Nobody died Gucci vs. Jeezy >>>
eek.gif

Lets be honest Soulja boy could have made ether. Takeover is Jay thinking hes in for a battle of wits. Then after that playgroubd +$!+ dropped he responds with superugly another playground track. Its an overated battle. Nobody died Gucci vs. Jeezy >>>
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Damn Optimus how many c.ocks can you fit in your mouth? On some Ghetto Gaggers !%*!. Disgusting that a man acts like that.

What the hell are you even talking about?

A man acts like what? I'm open minded about my perspective in music and that means you start getting gay feelings you wanna charge to me? Check yourself.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Damn Optimus how many c.ocks can you fit in your mouth? On some Ghetto Gaggers !%*!. Disgusting that a man acts like that.

What the hell are you even talking about?

A man acts like what? I'm open minded about my perspective in music and that means you start getting gay feelings you wanna charge to me? Check yourself.

Back
Top Bottom