Jay-Z: The Blueprint 3 post vol. in stores this hovember

Just spreading the possible word...jays in the lab again cooking up "blueprint3" the title could be changed....but as usual...expect another albumthis Hovember.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I think he should name it something else, cuz I doubt it will live up to the first one.

Def would be dope ^ sorry I dont care if its as good as the first one as long as it can live up to the second one. (yea I know everyone considered BP2 to bethe worse of the two but its def my personal favorite Jay album) so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

Just spreading the possible word...jays in the lab again cooking up "blueprint3" the title could be changed....but as usual...expect another album this Hovember.
pimp.gif

Ain't I?.....
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

The boy is back....all dem wack ***, dirty, musty ***, brown-neck white T rocking, snapping and supamanin,private school OGs, caveman head lookin, canadianwall street journal reading, botox and plastic surgery taking, emotion searching, word inventing, 5%er knowledge spitting $*! _s need to go into hiding.

Its gone be a cold winter
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Isn't it kinda early for this to be releasing when he usually releases in Nov? Maybe he'll come out earlier....?

Back
Top Bottom