Jay-Z: The Blueprint 3 post vol. in stores this hovember

Originally Posted by avitale8

I really don't care what he names the album...
laugh.gif
actin like it will have an impact on if it's good or not...song was pretty good

Bingo!! Song is good not great....I am not a big fan as someone said ealier of artists having sequels of critically acclaimed albums. However, the titleis not going to affect the music. I can care less about the title of the album as long as the music is good. Hopefully "Most Kings" will be on thisalbum.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Now how bout you make a damn track with Timbo.
Only if it's like "Jigga What..." or "Paper Chase" DF!!!

...or Snoopy Track.
DP3 better be on this, then again, Hov likes to play wit our emotions and **!#.
laugh.gif
Aint I sounds like something left off a previous album though, I doubt this isa new track, just unreleased, just my thoughts man.

This song is gettin tooo much RIDE, the second half of the song/hook part/breakdown is the the best part. ITS AIGHT..... It will get play on the IPOD when Ipress the RANDOM button. But def looking forward to the album

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ hovember

this shhh better be dope. blueprint 1 = jay-z's best album ever. bp2 = not so much

i doubt bp3 can out do the OG especially since "jay fell off" (right juelz
laugh.gif
) but we'll see. im not holdin my breath though

Damn, this dude.

Never really a big Jay fan, but I rather here him than half of these numnuts out now rapping.

song is alright just kinda sounds like it was left off kingdom come sorta like ignorant $$!% and the black album but still an okay song

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

One of the songs from blueprint 3 already leaked. Go to sohh.com and you should see the thread.

i doubt it and even if it did leak this early jigga wouldnt keep it.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Yo real talk as soon as I heard aftermath dropped him I thought to myself that the Roc would be the PERFECT fit for homie. I hope that pans out. Maybe Jay really is trimming the fat on Rocafella and then gonna make a move with Apple, who knows. All I know is that JO would be an excellent addition.
roll.gif
I just thought it was funny you said that considering whoyou're talking about.
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn, this dude.

Never really a big Jay fan, but I rather here him than half of these numnuts out now rapping.

Truth.

shea25 wrote:

song is alright just kinda sounds like it was left off kingdom come sorta like ignorant $$!% and the black album but still an okay song

It was left off of Shock Value.

SLRS

First off let me state the facts......

1. Blueprint is Jays best overall effort

2. Reasonable doubt is his 2nd best...

3. Blueprint 2.1 / The black album is a tie

With that being said... kingdom come BASURA, AG...... no replay value...... and this track is wack . Im soory to burst everyone's little hova bubbles butthis man is sooooooooooooo repetative now its corny. He gets money , he sold a few grams in the 80's / early 90's...... his label is diminishing andBeyonce is a white girl......

I used to be the biggest Jay fan from reasonable doubt - the black album... I went to autograph signings, bought albums more than once and defended jay on hisbattle against NAS. Now JAY is playing himself. He's a grimy brooklyn ninja who looks out for himself.

Oh yeah Im from brooklyn ...................the only question i have is, wheres the next rap icon gonna come from ?

Originally Posted by premium911

First off let me state the facts......

1. Blueprint is Jays best overall effort

2. Reasonable doubt is his 2nd best...

3. Blueprint 2.1 / The black album is a tie

With that being said... kingdom come BASURA, AG...... no replay value...... and this track is wack . Im soory to burst everyone's little hova bubbles but this man is sooooooooooooo repetative now its corny. He gets money , he sold a few grams in the 80's / early 90's...... his label is diminishing and Beyonce is a white girl......

I used to be the biggest Jay fan from reasonable doubt - the black album... I went to autograph signings, bought albums more than once and defended jay on his battle against NAS. Now JAY is playing himself. He's a grimy brooklyn ninja who looks out for himself.

Oh yeah Im from brooklyn ...................the only question i have is, wheres the next rap icon gonna come from ?

166dn3q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom