Jay-Z: The Blueprint 3 post vol. in stores this hovember

EDIT -

Just as I thought. This record is said to be the record that Timbo mentioned trying to get cleared at the last minute for the Shock Value album and itdidn't make it. So now Jay (yall know he is an attention ++*%*
laugh.gif
) lets Clue drop it so he can put out this info about his new album.

On another note, I also just heard apparently that Jay is droppin a new collabo album with MJB on some Best of Both Worlds #!%%. Except if this happens, youknow it would be CRAZY because him and Mary got the ill chemistry that him and Kells NEVER EVER had.

Every song him and Mary have done has been crack. From Can't Knock the Hustle all the way to the Song Cry from Fade to Black.
eek.gif

I dunno... all this rumor #!%% is OD. I would like to hear what the deal is tho. This came COMPLETELY out the clear blue
laugh.gif

He mentioned the Heat/Nets series somewhere in there...that was in 06. This is old...

People here also said AG was going to be worst than Cam's Public Enemy Mixtape...so why should anyone take opinions on here for more than what they are?
now that i see this aint gon be an album cut like you said my bad...the song itself is just garbage

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

EDIT -

Just as I thought. This record is said to be the record that Timbo mentioned trying to get cleared at the last minute for the Shock Value album and it didn't make it. So now Jay (yall know he is an attention ++*%*
laugh.gif
) lets Clue drop it so he can put out this info about his new album.

On another note, I also just heard apparently that Jay is droppin a new collabo album with MJB on some Best of Both Worlds #!%%. Except if this happens, you know it would be CRAZY because him and Mary got the ill chemistry that him and Kells NEVER EVER had.

Every song him and Mary have done has been crack. From Can't Knock the Hustle all the way to the Song Cry from Fade to Black.
eek.gif

I dunno... all this rumor #!%% is OD. I would like to hear what the deal is tho. This came COMPLETELY out the clear blue
laugh.gif

Don't forget "Can't Hide From Love" on MJB's album. The beat is
pimp.gif

^I don't think DMV was attempting to name all their collabos, hence the "from" and "all the way to"
and Jay didn't even rhyme on that joint
laugh.gif

but while we're at it, let's give it a go. feel free to help me with anything I leave out

-Can't Knock The Hustle
-Song Cry live
-Can't Hide From Love (guess we gotta include it!)
-Love & Life Intro
-Rock Steady
-Turn Off The Light

He needs to drop a version recorded on gold disk with extra tracks.....limited to 23 stores in the U.S. 23 albums only per store. +%!+ would be gangsta.

Brilliant..

Clue using an unreleased Tim/Hov track talking about it's going to be on "Blueprint 3" to market hislame 'I Am Legend, Part 1' mixtape coming out.
laugh.gif

I don't blame him. Folks ain't buying these mixtape/compilations anymore and I don't even think anyone bought his last Professional, Part 3 album either.

There will be no Blueprint 3. This is FAR from confirmed.
laugh.gif

On a side note, this is the same track Timb played in that video of him in the club giving a sneak peak of what was going to be on Shock Value.

Close the thread.

I dun see how you guys can be taken for a ride by jay-z again

when will you learn?

it doesn't matter WHAT he puts out, through all the haters and the stans, at the end of the day you make yourself like it

it's a puppet show with you guys

he's rapping from a "god" perspective, you don't pay attention, you continue to be pulled in, he has you brainwashed

"i dumbed down my audience" - and it's very evident
tired.gif

We still talking that retirement bullshii about music?
laugh.gif

You n's that don't like Jay still pay attention...I don't get it.

Wow Hov
smile.gif

When Does he get the Time to come out with the %*@%$$$*!!!
It's pretty flames.... Timbo went ill
And besides it's hotter a hotter than a solja boy by like 3,000,000 digital times lol...
So Im good.

Originally Posted by YoungHovLucas

Wow Hov
smile.gif

When Does he get the Time to come out with the %*@%$$$*!!!
It's pretty flames.... Timbo went ill
And besides it's hotter a hotter than a solja boy by like 3,000,000 digital times lol...
So Im good.

the hell did you just say man?

Back
Top Bottom