Jay-Z: The Blueprint 3 post vol. in stores this hovember

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

people really cosigning this BS? this is going to be the worst out of the three EASILY like henz0 said ...i love Hov #!$ but cmon man this N' cant be serious
laugh.gif

Eh. I dnno...naming it blueprint 3 can make the album easily disappointing. Ppl gonna expect a lot. Hopefully it can live up to the name.

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

Also looks like jay has snatched up joel ortiz. Yall should hear something on that soon...

Yo real talk as soon as I heard aftermath dropped him I thought to myself that the Roc would be the PERFECT fit for homie. I hope that pans out. Maybe Jayreally is trimming the fat on Rocafella and then gonna make a move with Apple, who knows. All I know is that JO would be an excellent addition.

They said, its an old track, and that no new album is confirmed.
And that Defjam says "I Know" is the next single off AG.

funny how "Hov Fell Off" but just a song leak, turns the Hip Hop World upside down.....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by treewing

Isn't it kinda early for this to be releasing when he usually releases in Nov? Maybe he'll come out earlier....?
I thought that too... maybe HOVA is returning to the summer banger and Sept release.....
Nothing Jay can do to 1-UP Reasonable Doubt, BluePrint and American Gangster...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it is what it is.....

ya just got so much hate for jay its ridiculous, i think jay got 2 more albums left in him and that mary and jay-z album so basically 3 more, one shoulddefiantly be the dynasty 2, and im thinking another new titled album, im trying to get as much music out of him as possible, cuz i dont think he will put outan album after 40 i just dont see it happening, jay-z is the goat why wouldnt you wanna hear more music from him? hes the last one standing from the 90s can hejust live for a couple more years.... and just gracefully bow out?.....

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love Jay...he is one of the best lyrically, but I feel like he's ruining his career...he could have bowed out like he said he was going to after theBlack Album, which was an amazing album...but then he put out Kingdom Come, which I personally like, but wasn't received well and then kinda threw AmericanGangster in the mix...dude needs to slow down

Originally Posted by king jay XI

Kingdom Come and AG were both trash... Hopefully BP3 will be as good as the first 2 (yeah right!)

AG was very good i dunno what you're talkin about. Top 5 release of 07.

AG was a classic.

If Big Homie get into the BP state of mind and get back in the studio...Its gone be a problem.

Damn Hov got a new single out for BP3??? (supposedly) in a timeframe which a 3rd-4th single to AG would seem probable..only Jay-Z man..

(Beans) "That s&%^crazy!!!" (Beans)

Back
Top Bottom