Jay-z wouldn't have had a career if Biggie and Pac didn't die - snoop

I was going to sit here and type out a long response butttt.... Both of them did Die, Jay-Z dropped a classic while both were alive that could stand up to any one of their best albums, and he's the face of RAP period in real life and not made up scenarios

So to quote the man "What We Talkin Bout"

Reasonable Doubt ***** on any pac album and it's not even close yo.

D'Evils >>>>>>

How old are you dude? I loved Reasonable Doubt myself but Me Against the World is probably one of the top 10 hip hop albums of all time...

You hate Pac more than ****** hate Jay.

Mad emotional right now. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i hate Pac stans dat is why, i'm not even heated lol, i'm laughing reading this thread cuz you guys like a bunch of Pac stans.
Yet your stanning is acceptable?

Ninjahood even disputes your nonsense and he is Def not a Pac stan.

I just think you mad no one agrees with you.

I mean Jay Z had major hit biting a Pac song , I'm surprised you didn't bring that up. 
laugh.gif

Jay's career wouldn't have been as big if the great Frank White didn't pass. Jay is nice, I don't know if I'd throw reasonable doubt in the top 10 but regardless he has become the mainstream face for hip hop and for that he has the crown. But it's a hand me down. Jays antics had made him likeable but his street credibility is questionable by some.

"and ya mans stabbed Un and made you take the blame" - Nas

Biggie was the king. U dnt kno sh*t if u think he wasn't. even his enemy said biggie was the east coast king. yea ghost dissed him but Meth was on his album an meth said rae n ghost didnt like nobody further proof bcuz whoever is #1 always has the most haters. he might of got flack for puffy bein his man and him dancin around actin ******ed but he had love. As far as jay u dnt kno for a fact he was gonna respond to Pac u sound stupid lets not talk about whos hard whos not bcuz thats too much speculation. but i kno jay damn sure wasnt respondin to the Lox when they was on his a(ss an he was quick to apologize. but it wasnt even about who's hardest it was that jays career growth woulda been stunted had Pac went off on him which was sure to happen since he already was throwin shots 

whatever, i have my opinion, you have yours.

Yeah Rae and Ghost didn't like nobody but they made a track with Nas, Fat Joe etc during that time :rolleyes . He got flack cuz he made r&b ish rap music, nobody love that at the time. LL Cool J got ******* too, did u hear Big L intro on the The Big Picture?

U sound like Pac stan on Youtube...he dissed just like how mobb Deep buried that ***** grave nuff said

i hate that Jay did this...

Biggie was not the undisputed King Of NYC, stop it.
Big absolutely was. Yeah he caught some flack from a couple of other rappers especially for the way he handled the East/West beef (Royal Flush, Jeru, etc) but NY'ers crowned him. Whereas Jay crowned himself and his fans, mostly outta towners, believed him.
Stress was a cool mag. But it wasn't an A list publication. There were a ton of great mags back then. Ego Trip. On The Go. etc
It wasnt even close. Mostly graff heads were up on it since Ket was the publisher or something like that. But it was cool.
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when Nas & biggie held da crown, it was da people who crowned them, jay-z crowned himself and for years no one respected it.

so i dunno where anyone in this thread is gonna debunk what is basically common knowledge to all rap fans in regards to snoop

talkin about jay-z and to a lesser extent rick ross.

Biggie was the king. U dnt kno sh*t if u think he wasn't. even his enemy said biggie was the east coast king. yea ghost dissed him but Meth was on his album an meth said rae n ghost didnt like nobody further proof bcuz whoever is #1 always has the most haters. he might of got flack for puffy bein his man and him dancin around actin ******ed but he had love. As far as jay u dnt kno for a fact he was gonna respond to Pac u sound stupid lets not talk about whos hard whos not bcuz thats too much speculation. but i kno jay damn sure wasnt respondin to the Lox when they was on his a(ss an he was quick to apologize. but it wasnt even about who's hardest it was that jays career growth woulda been stunted had Pac went off on him which was sure to happen since he already was throwin shots 

Yeah Rae and Ghost didn't like nobody but they made a track with Nas, Fat Joe etc during that time
eyes.gif
. He got flack cuz he made r&b ish rap music, nobody love that at the time. LL Cool J got ******* too, did u hear Big L intro on the The Big Picture?

U sound like Pac stan on Youtube...he dissed just like how mobb Deep buried that ***** grave nuff said

dissed him after he died..no points for that.

This thread is blasphemous, Hov has grown into so much more than just a rapper. On the low, I think Snoop might be a little jealous. But that's just my opinion. No disrespect to Snoop tho
roll.gif

snoop has just as many or MORE accolades then jay-z.

and snoop is international, jay-z aint messing with snoop globally.

if anyone is in a position to criticize hov its DEFINITELY snoop.
"International" gotta be Ninja's catch phrase

Iron Knee

Yeah Rae and Ghost didn't like nobody but they made a track with Nas, Fat Joe etc during that time :rolleyes . He got flack cuz he made r

And then after dissing a dead man, he apologized to a dead man on Pt.2...

...he a pop **** and apologize N' - just ask Kiss.

Last edited:
jay was basically given the crown since Nas claimed hip hop was dead and everyone else was hopping on southern beats, i will never be able to respect wayne especially for that best rapper alive line since the best rapper retired, thats when everyone else thought dude was the GOAT but to me it was the complete opposite.

Last edited:
Fam Pac was dead before his album came out. And this wasn't like today where songs get leaked early or he premiered it out on 2Dopeboyz.com etc.

pleeze respond cuz the only tracks in where Pac dissed Jay was in the 7 Day Theory BS...which came out 2 months after his death in Vegas.
who the hell gave you a thumbs up?

Last edited:
I was going to sit here and type out a long response butttt.... Both of them did Die, Jay-Z dropped a classic while both were alive that could stand up to any one of their best albums, and he's the face of RAP period in real life and not made up scenarios

So to quote the man "What We Talkin Bout"

Reasonable Doubt ***** on any pac album and it's not even close yo.

D'Evils >>>>>>

wildin

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when Nas & biggie held da crown, it was da people who crowned them, jay-z crowned himself and for years no one respected it.

so i dunno where anyone in this thread is gonna debunk what is basically common knowledge to all rap fans in regards to snoop

talkin about jay-z and to a lesser extent rick ross.

Fam now your just talking to talk.... After Big died it was a scramble for who was gonna take that Crown you had Nas still Killin, X was MURDERING things, and Jay... Vol 2 dropped and the crown was his from 98 on it ain't ever been in question who runs this city. The People damn sure did give him the crown no questions asked YOU stop lying to out of towners

When Stillmatic dropped it was a question of who ran NY...I'm from NC and I know that. 

From 98 on...ya'll dudes are funny boy. 

laugh.gif

Fam Pac was dead before his album came out. And this wasn't like today where songs get leaked early or he premiered it out on 2Dopeboyz.com etc.

pleeze respond cuz the only tracks in where Pac dissed Jay was in the 7 Day Theory BS...which came out 2 months after his death in Vegas.

who the hell gave you a thumbs up?

View media item 383850

1:21 mark...Guess you didn't know that's where the sample from Ether came from huh? :smh:

The Jay-Z slander :smh:

All comes down to NYC cats still thinking there word is the end all be all for the rap world.

Jay-Z had hits period. Maybe he won't have became the King of NY, but homeboy would still be huge.

And another thing, what's to stay Biggie and Pac wouldn't have fallen off after a while.

When Stillmatic dropped it was a question of who ran NY...I'm from NC and I know that. 

From 98 on...ya'll dudes are funny boy. 

:lol:

Like you just said it your from NC regardless of if you think ether was better than takeover.... Jay just came off what many consider his best work with Blueprint, Had his Crew Running radio (literally shutting down the station and riding on ******) by the time Blueprint dropped Jay was crowned.

stillmatic was great in it's own right but Nas ain't have the impact jay had on rap after that period. and if ya'll wanna talk made up scenario's Nas would have been Raekwon/Ghost status if That hov battle ain't happen..... so again what we talkin bout?

Lol at people thinking reasonable doubt is better than illmatic. Lmao at people thinking takeover was better than ether

Bruh he did not have rap from 98 on...not in NY. 

Not with Jada making waves in the late 90's early 2000's. 

When they battled on the R Kelly remix joint that let me know Jada was coming, and Jay was never the clear best, but now he had not only Nas as a contender but Kiss was right at his neck. 

Stillmatic took whatever crown Jay had at that time period. This guy was in the darkest point of his career in late 01-02 due to that Best of Both Worlds flop. If he still had NY during that run...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom