JAY-Z's GLASSES

laugh.gif
My mom would wear those in the 80's because they were the only glasses that were covered by her insurance so she didn't have to pay for them

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Those glasses are straight wack!
If you want to look like an idiot, it's the perfect purchase.

Fools are going to start riding Jigga heavy now...
smh.gif

Actually P' pulled them Ray Bans off pretty well....Jay looks like a goof-ball though...and him having a nappy head aint helpin'...

I couldnt rock'em though....really aint my steez...

laugh.gif

honestly, if you can pull off the look why not?
smh.gif
at people hating just because.

smh.gif

Actually P' pulled them Ray Bans off pretty well....Jay looks like a goof-ball though...and him having a nappy head aint helpin'...

Exactly.. as of the past 5 yrs at least Jigga never been a trend/fad starter for the most part. Credit maybe for the puffer vests MAYBE, but dudescatch on late either way..

I think Oliver Peoples makes a similar par also.

Originally Posted by novaflight

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Word.

how are you gonna say someone pulled off a look when they are rocking non-prescription lenses? That's lame. Pharrell shouldn't get a pass causehe's Pharrell...same goes for Jay-Z.

Man Drew Carey has been wearing those same glasses for 15+ years now. How come a thread is just now being made? LMAO!!!

Some people can pull off the look...Jay aint one of those people. He looks like a cornball.

People are sheep. Swear to god if Jay was rockin an Urkel outfit SOMEONE would be on here "info on Jay's tight fit! vol. This style is gonna behot!"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

People are sheep. Swear to god if Jay was rockin an Urkel outfit SOMEONE would be on here "info on Jay's tight fit! vol. This style is gonna be hot!"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Preach.
smokin.gif

On the real, they look like some Mr. Potato Head glasses.

when you are Jay Z...

you get away with things the common man cant pull off so let's keep it that way

Back
Top Bottom