JB- CAN WE GET A ALL STAR XI COLUMBIA BLUE RETRO

I too could go for the Columbia's over the Black/Red's.
Mainly because I have 2 DS of the Black/Red's, and I don't think my Columbia's are that icy anymore.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by Josh311

With the rurmors of the Black/Red XI's (I'll never use Bred) possibly replacing the Columbia's as this years XI retro I think we should make it clear a correct Columbia XI needs to be retroed before a third Black/Red XI release happens.

Like them or not they need to be released properly with the blue sole that made the originals a classic! You really can't say the 2001 release was a true Colombia retro with the soles it had and the anniversary XI's shouldn't even be talked about in the same sentence!

If anyone important reads this board hopefully they will see that there is a demand for this XI and for some people it's finally a chance to own the shoe we missed out on in 1996.
Why gravedig tho? 

Because it's relevant.

With the rurmors of the Black/Red XI's (I'll never use Bred) possibly replacing the Columbia's as this years XI retro I think we should make it clear a correct Columbia XI needs to be retroed before a third Black/Red XI release happens.

Like them or not they need to be released properly with the blue sole that made the originals a classic! You really can't say the 2001 release was a true Colombia retro with the soles it had and the anniversary XI's shouldn't even be talked about in the same sentence!

If anyone important reads this board hopefully they will see that there is a demand for this XI and for some people it's finally a chance to own the shoe we missed out on in 1996.
Why gravedig tho? 

Because it's relevant.
No 
laugh.gif

Why gravedig tho? 

Because it's relevant.
No 
laugh.gif
Definitely relevant. It was supposedly confirmed that the Columbias were coming out December 2012, but now all of a sudden it's gonna be the Breds in 2012.
I like them both, probably the Breds more, but I would like the Columbias to be released first in it's proper form. The Breds came out in '08, so let those be the last XI retro in the rotation. If it matters I do not own the '08 Breds.

Originally Posted by KMante

Because it's relevant.
No 
laugh.gif
Definitely relevant. It was supposedly confirmed that the Columbias were coming out December 2012, but now all of a sudden it's gonna be the Breds in 2012.
I like them both, probably the Breds more, but I would like the Columbias to be released first in it's proper form. The Breds came out in '08, so let those be the last XI retro in the rotation. If it matters I do not own the '08 Breds.

I agree, retro the Columbias this year, Breds next year.

I wouldnt be mad if the did a low top black and red XI in the summer and Columbia with BLUE SOLES for the holiday would make my JB year complete

Def. agree that we need a Colombia before any other color way of XI's ( excluding lows of course)

which ever one releases, We still still buy and be content with it. Although i rather see Black/Reds. Columbias are ok. Never been a big fan of all white shoes

Originally Posted by doct0rjell0

Love My OG's. But have to say I hope they don't retro them.
would hate seeing everyone rocking em, like beaters...
2hdmhqf.jpg

Why would you hate other people rocking them when you don't rock yours? I don't see the point of keeping shoes DS. You're just gonna show people pictures of your shoes on the Internet?Even as a collector, I'll rock everything I have when I can.

I'm with the crowd that's for a 2012 release of these. I love the Black and Reds, but like it's been said, we need these in it's original form before another drop of those. I've got a pair of the 2001 Columbias that are in almost perfect condition, but I'm dying for the correct sole. On another note, what's this about seaglow clearing up the yellowing on the patent leather?

Is there a way to prevent the patent from discoloring?

Could use this info for the low XI's comin out and if the Columbias drop again

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Is there a way to prevent the patent from discoloring?

Could use this info for the low XI's comin out and if the Columbias drop again
I keep my 2001's ziplocked with silica packs in the box and have zero yellowing to date. 

Back
Top Bottom