JB- CAN WE GET A ALL STAR XI COLUMBIA BLUE RETRO

THESE HAVE TO BE SOME OF THE MOST OVER RATED JORDANS OF ALL TIME
PLAIN AS HELL AND THEY LOOK UGLY AS #$%* *%%$ WHEN THEYRE YELLOWED
ALL OTHER XI COLORWAYS>COLOMBIAS

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

THESE HAVE TO BE SOME OF THE MOST OVER RATED JORDANS OF ALL TIME
PLAIN AS HELL AND THEY LOOK UGLY AS #$%* *%%$ WHEN THEYRE YELLOWED
ALL OTHER XI COLORWAYS>COLOMBIAS
This columbia craze is really somewhat new. Back in '96 wasn't nobody checkin' for these. And in '01, the only people that hadthese, were the ones who couldn't get the Jams. This is the only XI that year that I remember seeing at the mall a few days after release date (not in mysize, 10's are always the first to go).

I alway did love the columbia's even back in 96 one of my home boys had em dis is da only pair of XI's I didn't get I had both The OG Concords& The OG breds I immediatly fell in love with da Ice Blue soles because it brought out the shoes.I didn't really like da retro's cuz no Ice Bluebottom. I almost got da retro but when i saw how plain dey looked I passed total waste of a great shoe wit da retros
OG's
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

5b92559ed06ba56f35fa623a7957388465a3ab9.bmp

d3f253aec56b0539366a5b58438badad85f9b11.pjpg

Retro's
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

6a22589eb86fa5c53a9a335f5c893d5ea290ba4.pjpg

62435f61ef6966165e003f39af1edd22a2accb1.pjpg

Just gimme all three of these!!!
3ba15ee3675737a808129c45ad76b5ce1a7a715.pjpg

Always got to have an ace up your sleeve and this is one of several that JB has. Beautiful shoe, nothing cleaner. It'll come soon enough.

Reviving this for a push for these in 2012!! It's time to retro these the right way!!!

3rd grade i was breakin necks in these haard bro! I was pissed when my mom got em 4 my sister tho lol

Kinda boggles my mind how OP remembers these were the all star version of the XI's but can't remember when they were retroed? Just saying. I wear my '01's once a year. They still look
pimp.gif

AAAAND on a side note, I got these off ISS in either '02 or '03. If I remember correctly, they sat for an entire calendar year, on sale for $99. No one remembers that. I waited for a while. Finally, I got them for $169. Each time I checked, there was a FSR. Which makes me seriously question the newfound "love" for this CW.

Since 2003
pimp.gif

I WOULD BE COMPLETELY UN-SURPRISED IF THEY RELEASED THESE NEXT YEAR IN DECEMBER... HAS THAT NOT BEEN THE TREND??

My deadstock retro's from 2000 are yellowed beyond belief... so much so that they're not even yellow in color... they look like they yellowed to a khaki color
sick.gif

I too would welcome a retro of these!

Back
Top Bottom