Originally Posted by sckid20

jb people watching
3 thoughts.....

COLUMBIA BLUE XI

POWDER BLUE IX

UNC PACK

JUST DO IT

I will be praying for this!

Don't forget White/Infrared, Off-white/Maroon, & Sport Blue VI's!
pimp.gif

even if they do it it won't be done right the last good xi retro was in 2001 the re-retro of the concords was horrible, it definitely felt like a shoe thatwasn't meant to be worn, as much as i would love to see these come out again in this colorway id much rather look for a set of OG's or 01 retro's

The AJ XI is my favorite shoe point blank period. I didn't like this color at first, in fact, it was my last cw that I bought of this shoe. I have anintersting story about this shoe. They used to be on ISS a looong time ago (around 2001-02), the funny thing is, nobody wanted these shoes. In fact, they satfor so long, they were put on sale for $99 for an entire calendar year. Then XI's started dryingup and the price slowly increased over time, I finally got a pair when they were $169, when the price didn't get too crazy. I was lucky, I got them as agift, so they were free for me, lol. I just find it funny how no one wanted these at one point and now their value is really crazy. I guess this shoe was justa victim of it's time when they came out, everyone was looking for another cw at the time, be it blk/red, wht/blk, or blk/blk. I've had mine for about5 years and they look fresh out the box, I wear them and everyone stops, lol. I will post pics later today. I only have worn mine about 4 times (about once ayear) but as I look back now, it's an underrated shoe. Peace y'all.

I wish they would retro them as a slightly limited release in og quality with the same exact appearance as the og

but that will never happen.........

The soles stayed blue on my worn pair, but the damn patent leather and lace bindings got yellower than a mofo.

I only had one pair of the OGs and I wore them to the ground. I wish I snagged those 01 retros.....

Here is the pic I promised. Each time I wear this shoe, I love it more, lol. They actually still look like this, I would wear them if it wasn't winter
frown.gif
....or late fall, whatever, lol.

Originally Posted by you go boy

rather see the concords again and again

^^ Cosign... But, in the mean time, these will be more than sufficient.. w/Icy Blue soles would be a plus.... Better these, than have JB realase more of thatFusion crap...

I like most people on here wanna see em re-release with the blue tinted soles!! For now i'll just be happy with the 2 fresh pair of retro Columbias Ialready have!!
pimp.gif

found more pictures on my HD of MJ All Star game in san antonio, i think it was the only time he ever wore these in an NBA game

A LOT OF HEAT IN THESE PICTURES
pimp.gif
90s basketball shoes FTW, I feel bad for the generation that missedout

i wouldn't be surprise that after this thread Jordan Brand will produce an All-Star Pack

Back
Top Bottom