Jeans

i have a lot of brands but not many of each.

sugar cane, nudies, acne, citizens of humanity, dior, helmut lang, raf simon, rag & bone, etc.

some i havent worn in a while though. i tend to wear a few pairs at a time and then get sick of them and rock other ones.

anyone have a recommendation for a good pair of grey jeans? like light grey, none of mine are what i have in mind. not baggy or skinny either, regular fit.

Levi's

Dudes who never wash their damn pants are disgusting. They look sick though. I would do it, but i'd feel dirty

no thread jack but does anyone know where to find vintage levis? I'm looking for a pair of destroyed 514's that I found at Urban Outfitters awhile ago.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Levis 511's are the only ones I wear these days.
Maybe some Levis 514's here and there but that is a pretty rare occurrence now.
yeah i stick to just 3 jeans a week when the weather is cold

Levi 501 & 514

Ima check out some of these nudie jeans yall speak of..seen a pair in WDYWT

Taverniti
pimp.gif
, fits b on point, anyone ever heard or have a pair of Tav's?

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Just bought some Gap selvage authentic last night online with a 25% code.

im still wearing those jeans gap had for sale for 10 bucks 3 years ago.
Same ones? I've heard they've gone on sale before but they don't carry selvage at any nearby Gap's and they are pretty big stores. Dude working there told me he was looking
for them too but that they only sold them at the major stores in SF and NY. I live an hour away from sf but not about to drive there for them.

Naked & Famous Weird Guys
First pic is about 6 months and the second is more recent at 10 or so
tumblr_kr69lg3PYZ1qa2535.jpg

Ftl =(
tumblr_kx4wo6ftne1qa2535.jpg

Planing on getting some Ande Whalls
pimp.gif

Levis for the most part day-to-day, some bape and ice cream denim every now and then. I still need to pick up a pair of apc's.

Back
Top Bottom