Jeans

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i have a lot of brands but not many of each.

sugar cane, nudies, acne, citizens of humanity, dior, helmut lang, raf simon, rag & bone, etc.

some i havent worn in a while though. i tend to wear a few pairs at a time and then get sick of them and rock other ones.

anyone have a recommendation for a good pair of grey jeans? like light grey, none of mine are what i have in mind. not baggy or skinny either, regular fit.

We have almost the same taste so for grey jeans, look into nom de guerre or rag and bone, they had some nice grey ones last time I looked.  I also have a pair of slim jim dry coated grey that i love.

I wear a lot of jeans and have several brands as well, but the ones I love the most are my sugarcane, nudies, spurr, rag&bone, levis, and fivefour.

514 leg opening pisses me off
also pisses me off im only 5'6 so 30 leg openings are a tad too small, but levis only makes 30's and not 28's FTL
grr

anyways I wear my 501 STF all the time
along with poor fitting 514s lol

I wear a bunch of different brands.
Seven for all mankind, Guess, RL, CK and Donna Karen.
But I wait till they all go on sale.

Levi 514, 511 and pacsun skinnys
pimp.gif

i used to rock brands like citiziens, rock and republics, true religions, seven for all mankind, but now all i wear are my nudies. they're average joes, selvedge. I just recently picked up a pair of Naked and Famous, weird guy fit, grey selvedge. the fit on the naked and famous are nice, i'm actually preferring them over the nudies at this point.

Originally Posted by King Au

i used to rock brands like citiziens, rock and republics, true religions, seven for all mankind, but now all i wear are my nudies. they're average joes, selvedge. I just recently picked up a pair of Naked and Famous, weird guy fit, grey selvedge. the fit on the naked and famous are nice, i'm actually preferring them over the nudies at this point.

Naked & Famous
pimp.gif

Just got a pair of Flat Head 1001's. If you're still wearing Nudies, step your raw denim game up people

Back
Top Bottom