JEEZY-23 24(GUCCI AND OJ DISS)

Originally Posted by Put em up

Man at the end of the day getting money > street cred.

Everybody gets into the game for that green. It would be as backwards, if Jeezy went back to worrying about his "street cred."

laugh.gif
@ dude saying TI gets no love. Yea he prolly don't get love at those 18 and older clubs. If you really think about, Gucci hopes and prays he gets to the status TIP and Jeezy are at.

!#*% outta here tip been lost his crown in Atlanta......ninja these ninjas be performing at the same clubs

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

SMH @ some of you dudes in here thinking Jeezy's supposed to stay walking around Atlanta when he on the worldwide. I'm pretty sure when Gucci get's
to that position he won't be sitting around Atlanta all day, but in realty , it's all cheer leading.

Ummm sir jeezy !#+ be right here in atlanta you can see this dude pretty much throught the week....at the mall, Walters, or just riding around

Edit: pretty much in the up scale areas though

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Ok let me sum this thread up and let people not from Atlanta know whats up.

Jezzy Mainstream>>>>>>> Gucci Mainstream
Gucci Street Cred>>>>>>>>>>> Jeezy Street Cred

All because Jeezy has more TV time and is stunting in his videos and talking hard on Wax dont mean he in the streets. Hell he rarely does shows in Atlanta now a days. Gucci and his people be out in the open all the time. I can't tell you how many times i've been out lately and seen one of those 1017 dudes as of late. And please stop the Gucci comparison to all these conscientious rappers, its like omparing apples to oranges, it just ain't right.

which one is it? 1 guy from the A says jeezy rarely there and the other says you can see him all the time...hmmm

Let me clear it up....if you live or work in the buckhead area jeezy is very visible

How serious are these dudes?

Like is there a chance Jeezy or Gucci end up in body bags?

If so they need to keep it on wax cause I like both's music.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

SMH @ some of you dudes in here thinking Jeezy's supposed to stay walking around Atlanta when he on the worldwide. I'm pretty sure when Gucci get's
to that position he won't be sitting around Atlanta all day, but in realty , it's all cheer leading.

Ummm sir jeezy !#+ be right here in atlanta you can see this dude pretty much throught the week....at the mall, Walters, or just riding around

Edit: pretty much in the up scale areas though

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Ok let me sum this thread up and let people not from Atlanta know whats up.

Jezzy Mainstream>>>>>>> Gucci Mainstream
Gucci Street Cred>>>>>>>>>>> Jeezy Street Cred

All because Jeezy has more TV time and is stunting in his videos and talking hard on Wax dont mean he in the streets. Hell he rarely does shows in Atlanta now a days. Gucci and his people be out in the open all the time. I can't tell you how many times i've been out lately and seen one of those 1017 dudes as of late. And please stop the Gucci comparison to all these conscientious rappers, its like omparing apples to oranges, it just ain't right.

which one is it? 1 guy from the A says jeezy rarely there and the other says you can see him all the time...hmmm

Let me clear it up....if you live or work in the buckhead area jeezy is very visible

If you really think about, Gucci hopes and prays he gets to the status TIP and Jeezy are at.

No actually your wrong. Money don't mean nothing if you forget where you came from and have no respect, well actually similiar to TI nobody really knowswhere Jeezy is from in ATL but yeah. Jeezy knows he lost the streets why you think he would randomly come out with a diss when Gucci done smoked so much kushsince there beef he probably forgot?

I have no respect for TIP b/c I think he's as fake as they come, and I highly doubt Gucci prays to get to there status. I think he's just fine withstayin in ATL having a stong buzz, smokin all day/chillin with the so icey boys and doing shows/features with everyone.

I wouldn't give a damn if my album reached a hunned fans, still got a hunned goons I keep this sh** one hunned man!

bT*xJmx*PTEyNDUyMDg1OTY2MDQmcHQ9MTI*NTIwODU5ODQ*NyZwPTI3MDgxJmQ9d2lkZ2V*UGxheWVyTWluaSZnPTImdD*mbz*5ZmU2MDk5YzAwOWE*OTYzOWJhODMyMjA3ZTgzZDVlMSZvZj*w.gif

Miss Info Interview with Gucci Mane @ Mario's "Break Up" Video Shoot asking about "23-24" Diss Song.

3633878669_d986b14926_o.png

t.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

If you really think about, Gucci hopes and prays he gets to the status TIP and Jeezy are at.

No actually your wrong. Money don't mean nothing if you forget where you came from and have no respect, well actually similiar to TI nobody really knows where Jeezy is from in ATL but yeah. Jeezy knows he lost the streets why you think he would randomly come out with a diss when Gucci done smoked so much kush since there beef he probably forgot?

I have no respect for TIP b/c I think he's as fake as they come, and I highly doubt Gucci prays to get to there status. I think he's just fine with stayin in ATL having a stong buzz, smokin all day/chillin with the so icey boys and doing shows/features with everyone.

I wouldn't give a damn if my album reached a hunned fans, still got a hunned goons I keep this sh** one hunned man!

Dudes like you are exactly What rappers feed off. So u think that Gucci is sitting in da hood hoping he doesn't see millions so he could keep his hood credLMFAO
roll.gif
such dummies. Bottom Line Is The whole city was behind T.I andnobody questioned him when he was actually in the streets. 6-7 yrs and millions later hes a fraud. Jeezy had Atlanta on his back everyone in the streets WasF'n wit em the #$%$$ was Damn near tony Montana the way the streets made it seem. 4-5 yrs later and a couple million he's now a fraud and soft
grin.gif

Basically once u make your money and start to enjoy your life outside the hood the hood says F u, which is y people are gonna suck gucci off until heblows(Which He Won't because he isnt as talented as T.I or Jeezy) and then bash his street cred once he's not in da hood everyday. T.I is a 3 timefelon with 2 seperate jail stints u think he really gives a F about somebody ? his street cred
laugh.gif

Gucci taking the high road.

+10 for Gucci...and I'm team Jeezy...

Gucci is sounding like Jeezy knows he don't want it...like...%%*%+ i'll break my foot off in yo *+#...

I'm glad this wont leave the wax...

How snoop next to jeezy when he just was at the studio recording with gucci?
laugh.gif

oh rap...
smh.gif

Seems like a cry for attention from jeezy. Up here in DC, gucci's music is being cranked heavily.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Seems like a cry for attention from jeezy. Up here in DC, gucci's music is being cranked heavily.
Or perhaps he's just responding to subliminals thrown at him maybe?

No actually your wrong. Money don't mean nothing if you forget where you came from and have no respect, well actually similiar to TI nobody really knows where Jeezy is from in ATL but yeah. Jeezy knows he lost the streets why you think he would randomly come out with a diss when Gucci done smoked so much kush since there beef he probably forgot?

I have no respect for TIP b/c I think he's as fake as they come, and I highly doubt Gucci prays to get to there status. I think he's just fine with stayin in ATL having a stong buzz, smokin all day/chillin with the so icey boys and doing shows/features with everyone.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
efff a street cred. You cant put street cred on a plate and feed it to yourfamily. You cant deposit street cred in the bank. You cant buy a car with street cred. Street cred wont keep a roof over your head (for long). People gottaget out of this "stay true to the hood" mentality. If i got rich, id do the same thing Jeezy,TI,50, and every other smart person did. GET THE EFFOUT THE HOOD. Why get money and still do broke-ninja *!+*? Why post up on the corner in the slums when u can chill in the hills. Why chill wit broke bummydudes thatll end up costin u money, instead of business minded people thatll help you gain more.(*!+* 90% of Gucci squad aint bringin no money to thetable.
roll.gif
) *!+* if i want to chill with my old fam they can visit me buteff the hood. Your main goal should be to get out the hood, not stay in it. Nothing good comes out of livin in the hood. Only a dumb-!!% would get rich andstay in the hood. In the end Money>Street Cred any day. In the hood, Gucci maybe >Jeezy, but in the rest of the world's eyes, Jeezy'sMoney>Jeezy>Gucci's life. Money talks, %@%***#+ walks a thousand miles.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Dudes like you are exactly What rappers feed off. So u think that Gucci is sitting in da hood hoping he doesn't see millions so he could keep his hood cred LMFAO
roll.gif
such dummies. Bottom Line Is The whole city was behind T.I and nobody questioned him when he was actually in the streets. 6-7 yrs and millions later hes a fraud. Jeezy had Atlanta on his back everyone in the streets Was F'n wit em the #$%$$ was Damn near tony Montana the way the streets made it seem. 4-5 yrs later and a couple million he's now a fraud and soft
grin.gif

Basically once u make your money and start to enjoy your life outside the hood the hood says F u, which is y people are gonna suck gucci off until he blows(Which He Won't because he isnt as talented as T.I or Jeezy) and then bash his street cred once he's not in da hood everyday. T.I is a 3 time felon with 2 seperate jail stints u think he really gives a F about somebody ? his street cred
laugh.gif

What you need to realize is people don't question someone's street cred for no reason, it's when something they do dosen't coinside with whatthey talk on tracks is when people begin to question them and pull their cards.

It's clear your blinded by the whole money aspect of things, this whole "the hood hates you when you get money" crap your talkin bout issomething your gonna have to take up with someone else because I don't stay in the ATL zone 1,3, or 6. But nobody told TI to claim bankhead when hewasn't from there, so if people find out he's not then it's the truth it has nothing to do with the hood hatin on him b/c he has money, facts arefacts. I could give a damn if TI catches another felony case but I don't know many ppl that can get caught w/ as many guns as he did and only get 12 monthsin jail ESPECIALLY if it's his third felony w/o snitchin.

While Gucci might want millions I doubt anyone will be questioning this dude cred b/c his hype rose while he was in jail, and he been on the scene the sameamount of time as Jeezy, but because he dosen't have as much "talent"/money as jeezy he won't ever be called fake???? ****

Back
Top Bottom