Jehova's Witnesses Knocking On Your Door on a Beautiful Saturday Morning

And I had my front door open with the screen locked. COuldn't even fake like I wasn't home
smh.gif

I know they are just doing their job but when I am on the train heading to work trying to mind my own business and one of God's messengers sits nexts to me I just have to be blunt and tell them to leave me alone.

^ Right. I don't want to read that stuff man. I tell them "No thanks." Same folks every morning by the train station.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

So did you answer or not? I woulda peeked out a side window to peep who it was first.
I was in the doorway when they walked up.
laugh.gif
. I told them I was busy and they tried to hand me a paper. I said, "No thanks."

My front door is glass, and I just walk away when I see it's them. They can stand outside for as long as they want. lol

Saturday is my only day to sleep in...and they woke me up last sat...I was so upset.

i was dropping a duece when they came by so i lucked out.... but tell me why dude knocked on the door hard as hell SMH

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And I had my front door open with the screen locked. COuldn't even fake like I wasn't home
smh.gif
all you gotta do is pretend to be a gay person.
tongue.gif

Naw I'm joshing but when these ppl come to my house I A. act like I'm already saved or B. pretend I can't speak english.

Fell asleep on the living room couch. At about 9am the doorbell rings. I look through the peephole, and it's this huge African woman, and A VERY elderly white lady. Naturally, I assume these are just two dudes trying to catch people slipping, so I'm just staring at them through the peephole waiting for them to leave. About seven minutes later, they're still standing at the door, and I'm still staring at them through the peephole (now I'm really shook). Then all of the sudden, the old white lady (with walker) moves very slowly to open my screen door. Now I'm thinking they're about to break in, so I get in my Bruce Lee stance. Then the white lady slides a watchtower through my door so slowly, I mean takes about a good minute to fully slide the damn thing through, and the finally leave. Needless to say since then, I've been scared of Jehovah Witnesses.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Fell asleep on the living room couch. At about 9am the doorbell rings. I look through the peephole, and it's this huge African woman, and A VERY elderly white lady. Naturally, I assume these are just two dudes trying to catch people slipping, so I'm just staring at them through the peephole waiting for them to leave. About seven minutes later, they're still standing at the door, and I'm still staring at them through the peephole (now I'm really shook). Then all of the sudden, the old white lady (with walker) moves very slowly to open my screen door. Now I'm thinking they're about to break in, so I get in my Bruce Lee stance. Then the white lady slides a watchtower through my door so slowly, I mean takes about a good minute to fully slide the damn thing through, and the finally leave. Needless to say since then, I've been scared of Jehovah Witnesses.
noooo
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

smh.gif

DC you a herb, all you gotta do is pretend to be a gay person.
tongue.gif
Don't know why you assume your tactics work on everyone. Stop sticking your damn tongue at me too man.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

smh.gif

DC you a herb, all you gotta do is pretend to be a gay person.
tongue.gif
Don't know why you assume your tactics work on everyone. Stop sticking your damn tongue at me too man.
I'm sorry.

i open the door, and tell them i dont believe in any type of religion and they usually leave.

but when they don't, i tell them the devil looks over this house.

then they leave.

If I'm chillin at my home home (god knows they'll bother me at my place in College) I'm most likely in my beater and some shorts. I open the door, they ask me a question, I tell them I'm getting ready because I got a date and I'm about to be late.

Jehovas and Mormons knocking at your door...Un-appreciated. Around here, alot of the mormons are white dudes knocking door to door and dudes are super persistant. I tell them to leave me alone, I'm busy, they ask for my name and what would be a good time, they've even offered to help me clean my car etc..smh

I'm all for everyone believing in what they want to believe in, but sometimes I get so irritated.

My brother told some Jehovas the other day he didn't believe in God and the ladys stood their shocked in disgust

they got me the other day..chillin in my room and i hear the door bell ring..look out my window and dont see any cars in the street or driveway

go out to see who it is..bad decision
smh.gif
lady had me hemmed up for like 15 mins..asking if she could come back another time..i told her yeah..but luckily im gonna be at work when she comes back so my parents will have to deal with her
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom