Jenny Hyun responds to Mayweather's "Lin tweet"

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

But floyd has a point though

If he would have worded it better.

There's no denying the fact that he's asian has played a major factor in his rise to fame, but there's no denying that the kid can ball.

Originally Posted by Freeze

shorty said i got a big meat. she know.

Of all things to say in a racist rant. Whats really on her mind? I guess some brotha knocked the bottom out her butt and left curled up in the sheets without a phone call the next day. 
On the real though, that is some ignant stuff. Just goes to show that racism is still alive and well no matter what people say. 

MFMbd.png

then
chicken.gif

then
she wants to go post jay z, snoop & wiz khalifa videos on her wordpress
eyes.gif

"we cool, we cool..?"

17GUL.gif

mental illness my black !%$

I'm more surprised the 2 people know that the other person exists in the world

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

She will still be loved in Asia. I doubt she cares what any1 thinks of her in the US as South Korea (or was it North Korea?) will still provide her plenty of $$ and a pass for stating what their society already believes. Objective: Attention. Mission: Complete. Attention %##*! can now return to obscurity

I'm not Asian btw. Just a realist.
2nd time I'm seeing this today (First time, comment was on youtube about how south korea is one of the most racist counties to black people). Can someone elaborate on this? I've heard this before today but I just though it was an isolated situation *hines ward*.  
First off, the Hines Ward thing has pretty much resolved and he's generally praised by the Korean population here and over there.

Koreans main beef with blacks stems from the LA Riots in 92. A whole bunch of Korean-owned businesses were looted and destroyed and I believe a high schooler was killed in the incident. Korean American and African American relations have been real tense since then.

No...

...the burning and looting of Korean stores during the Rodney King riots of 1992 was revenge for Latasha Harlins being murdered by a Korean woman in 1991.
And yes, at the 24 second mark that's her life being taken in front of you:

...and Jenny Hyun should pray that we never cross paths.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

No...

...the burning and looting of Korean stores during the Rodney King riots of 1992 was revenge for Latasha Harlins being murdered by a Korean woman in 1991.

My first time ever hearing about this. Thanks for posting this ILL

I posted this on her wordpress. Doubt she'll approve it since her comments are moderated now.

I’m confused. How does a group of people who were oppressed through the violent institution of slavery for centuries added with the deadly reconstruction era , black codes, and the hazards of Jim Crow become labeled VIOLENT? What about the oppressors? Do you glorify those who brutalized a race of people for centuries? How do you praise those who disenfranchised and segregated generations of people all because of their skin? How do you call for the eradication of one race due to their alleged violence and “stupidityâ€

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

No...

Now you know what he was talkin' about in "Thugz Mansion":
13079919508287-2pacstarinthroughmyrearview.jpg

Little Latasha's so grown - tell the lady at the liquor store that she's forgiven, so come home...

Now you know what he was talkin' about in "Thugz Mansion":
13079919508287-2pacstarinthroughmyrearview.jpg

Little Latasha's so grown - tell the lady at the liquor store that she's forgiven, so come home...
Just read the wiki about this, about to play the tracks in which Pac mentioned her
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Snapple Apple wrote:
I posted this on her wordpress. Doubt she'll approve it since her comments are moderated now.

I’m confused. How does a group of people who were oppressed through the violent institution of slavery for centuries added with the deadly reconstruction era , black codes, and the hazards of Jim Crow become labeled VIOLENT? What about the oppressors? Do you glorify those who brutalized a race of people for centuries? How do you praise those who disenfranchised and segregated generations of people all because of their skin? How do you call for the eradication of one race due to their alleged violence and “stupidityâ€

Originally Posted by MonStar1

blakep267 wrote:

http://moniqueblog.net/20...-with-her-racist-tweets/

i dont think these tweets were on the original link. She really went ham on that 1
Man she went IN!  
eek.gif
 she went super saiyan Clayton Bigsby mode
It's amazing how television or the mainstream media could shape the minds of people and lead them to believe something. It's only her fault to an extent, she had to learn all of this from somewhere. 
great point homie

i was having a terrible day and this made me laugh, thank you
roll.gif
roll.gif

No...

30t6p3b.gif
Same here. The crazy thing about that vid was the portion where they speak on someone serving time for harming that dog.
30t6p3b.gif
The $@#%$++* never stops.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

2nd time I'm seeing this today (First time, comment was on youtube about how south korea is one of the most racist counties to black people). Can someone elaborate on this? I've heard this before today but I just though it was an isolated situation *hines ward*. �
First off, the Hines Ward thing has pretty much resolved and he's generally praised by the Korean population here and over there.

Koreans main beef with blacks stems from the LA Riots in 92. A whole bunch of Korean-owned businesses were looted and destroyed and I believe a high schooler was killed in the incident. Korean American and African American relations have been real tense since then.

No...

this angers me. Immensely. 

The Latash Harlins murder still makes my blood boil. The husband of the lady that shot Latasha initially called 5-0 saying there was an attempted hold up. Then instead of a murder conviction, the lady gets convicted of voluntary manslaughter & get's like 10-15 years. The judge then gives her probation. I guess a black life isn't worth more than a bottle of orange juice...

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Same thing with a majority of Blacks and how they perceive Asians as being weak

Oh yeah? News to me.
Same here...
While Floyd's statement was rather tacky, he does have a point. J Lin can ball, but a lot of the hysteria is due to him being Asian. And I'm a Knicks fan...NBA hasn't had an Asian star since Yao, and everyone's reporting this to try and get in on the new revenue stream. A few years ago Flip Murray put up crazy numbers when he subbed for Ray Allen and didn't get anywhere near the coverage (I know the story isnt the exact same).

I ain eeem mad tho...she recognized the D 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Wow she was mad.
izc3tl.jpg
Some very interesting comments. If I were to meet here I would surely explain to her how she got here and from whom she derived from but since I probably wont *shrugs*. 
Epitome of sheer ignorance. 

The style of the comments remind me of a notorious poster here in NT land...thinking you know so much
of nothing!

Honestly Floyd Said what everyone has been thinking, don't really think it was that far out of line.

Jenny Who ?

K-pop... I don't listen to that garbage anyway.

she's not important to even acknowledge

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

its funny how this no where on the news. smh.

Because no one even knows who she is. She's just some random songwriter.

I know this doesn't mean much but I have more Twitter followers than her for godsakes.

Back
Top Bottom