laugh.gif
Jim Jones is always comedy

and it never seems intentional

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Nah chill wit the Jimmy hate...

...that's still my dude - "KUFI SLAPPER!!!"

I wouldn't call it hate, I personally don't see him as a rapper. He was Cam'rons homeboy in a video, and now he's a rapper? And not even a good one. Harlem dudes love him, and that's cool. I don't though. lol
well u just a hater then
laugh.gif
, he's obviously good at what he does if people pay him at least 10 thousand per show
You from the heights, I'd expect that response. How am I a hater for my opinion. If you like him, that's cool with me. If people want to pay him 10 stacks for a show, more power to him. I think he's wack. I'm tired of people throwing that term around making excuses for mediocrity. I guess it's the world we live in now.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

That new FC is too polished for my taste. I liked it better when it was the tiny spot on Greene and you had to wait on line outside cuz it was so crammed inside. Whatever happened to Chris V? He still over at Alife? Damn I miss that period from like 5 years ago
you like standing out side and getting treated like #$@%?

interesting....
It was the experience.. personal taste i guess.. I never got treated bad.. nothing but good experiences there. Waiting in line I met some interesting people

That new FC is too polished for my taste. I liked it better when it was the tiny spot on Greene and you had to wait on line outside cuz it was so crammed inside. Whatever happened to Chris V? He still over at Alife? Damn I miss that period from like 5 years ago

interesting....
It was the experience.. personal taste i guess.. I never got treated bad.. nothing but good experiences there. Waiting in line I met some interesting people

I wouldn't call it hate, I personally don't see him as a rapper. He was Cam'rons homeboy in a video, and now he's a rapper? And not even a good one. Harlem dudes love him, and that's cool. I don't though. lol
well u just a hater then
laugh.gif
, he's obviously good at what he does if people pay him at least 10 thousand per show
You from the heights, I'd expect that response. How am I a hater for my opinion. If you like him, that's cool with me. If people want to pay him 10 stacks for a show, more power to him. I think he's wack. I'm tired of people throwing that term around making excuses for mediocrity. I guess it's the world we live in now.

well u just a hater then
laugh.gif
With that logic then I guess Flo-rida is good at what he does.  Cuz dude gets mad stacks for a show.

well u just a hater then
laugh.gif
With that logic then I guess Flo-rida is good at what he does.  Cuz dude gets mad stacks for a show.

interesting....

laugh.gif
 herb

interesting....

laugh.gif
 herb

Looks like he dropped $550 on the DMP VI's

http://www.flightclub.com/g.php?fc=ny&c=aj&i=010356

[table][tr][td]key sales[/td][td]price[/td][td]size[/td][td]length of
time to sell[/td][td]sale date[/td][td]how long ago[/td][/tr][tr][td]most recent[/td][td]$ 550[/td][td]size 10.5[/td][td]37 days[/td][td]03/30/2011[/td][td]6 days[/td][/tr][/table]

time to sell[/td][td]sale date[/td][td]how long ago[/td][/tr][tr][td]most recent[/td][td]$ 550[/td][td]size 10.5[/td][td]37 days[/td][td]03/30/2011[/td][td]6 days[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

jim jones is a major sneakerhead, his strong points are nike trainers and retro's.
Was this off the back of his baseball card?

laugh.gif
 this dude with the responses every time

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

jim jones is a major sneakerhead, his strong points are nike trainers and retro's.
Was this off the back of his baseball card?

laugh.gif
 this dude with the responses every time

Originally Posted by mrmidnight75

well u just a hater then
laugh.gif
With that logic then I guess Flo-rida is good at what he does.� Cuz dude gets mad stacks for a show.
so flo-rida isn't good at what he does?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

well u just a hater then
laugh.gif
With that logic then I guess Flo-rida is good at what he does.� Cuz dude gets mad stacks for a show.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

well u just a hater then
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I guess the question is...what DOES he do.  Rap well?  Thats questionable.

well u just a hater then
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I guess the question is...what DOES he do.  Rap well?  Thats questionable.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Zach13g

sick.gif

I got the whole pack for a $100 more
makes you really think about how bad rappers get raped when it comes to jewelry, clothing, gear, etc.

on some ol' "i paid 100k for this chain" when its really worth 15-20k
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Zach13g

sick.gif

I got the whole pack for a $100 more
makes you really think about how bad rappers get raped when it comes to jewelry, clothing, gear, etc.

on some ol' "i paid 100k for this chain" when its really worth 15-20k
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom