Joe Budden got Tahiry'd.

jhwyyw.jpg

Wait... THIS is who I'm arguing with?!
eek.gif
roll.gif

Dude looks like he's spent more time in a locker than in a [color= rgb(255, 204, 204)]({})[/color]
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by JPioneer

F Rae and Budden I think this iLL I Am & M16 beef is way more entertaining
HaHa Hell Yea
This ain't no "beef"...to be quite honest, I could NEVER beef with a _ like M16. That %#** would hurt my pride, it'd be embarrasing. Ain't nothing that _ could ever do in his life to warrant me "beefing" him. Just calling it how I see it. It's not like I said anything most of us didn't already know about this dude. We see him posting in here every day, we know what it is. I'm just calling him out on this particular subject...

I think son really thought the coast was clear after that HT fiasco. Nah _, I didn't forget.

jhwyyw.jpg

Me beef with THIS _?
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Since you so interested in talking about what I would do, best believe more than sit on u-stream holding a bag of ice.
e8c267a48bcfcbf1fce39580e33d3b324c035402.jpg

Yeah AITE, you Slumdog Millionaire lookin !** _...there wouldn't be any happy endings in that movie.
laugh.gif

First off, when shown YOUR own picture...you denied it was you.
laugh.gif
So we see why he's still a virgin, the boy has no self-esteem. He's ashamed of himself.

To add to his misery, Simply Dimply said

bro YOU KNOW i went to high school with you. and YOU KNOW that you are a
in reality so why are you tryna play hardcore on the internet?

i wish i could remember his name but i seriously never paid any attention to duke other than to copy my physics lab reports off of him. dude was straight
status, 4 feet tall, 90 pounds , squeaky voice and hunched over with a 30 pound bookbag

So this scrawny !** #%+%# was playing Captain Save-A-Grade at day and was thugging it out on NT at night. Which I'm sure comes to no one's surprise.

I'm gonna need you to apologize to the Music forum for making thread after thread revolve around you. I'd usually ignore ya dumb !** but since you love the attention, here I am giving it to you (pause). If you ain't apologizing to the forum in your next post, I could care less about what you gotta say.

M16 got Joe Budden'd.

All I have to say is Joe deserved it (without a doubt), but Rae's chubby late 30's self getting shine for the actions of a bunch of born to lose, grouphome babies is just as lame.
Weed carriers getting busy on your behalf only gets you so much love on the real side of things. Lets be honest.
And I've stated before I'm not really a Joe fan at all (and actually a Wu fan from way, way back).
Still....................... This is backlash for Joe acting out of order & the general public agreeing with it.
This is just humiliation for Joe.

On the other hand, if Rae did not subsidize the existence of a bunch of grown men who still cop "free lunch", it would have been a whole diff storybackstage.

ef01584a6bc6dd66cb48d9dbfe0820f35844cf1.gif
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamndaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamndaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by JPioneer

F Rae and Budden I think this iLL I Am & M16 beef is way more entertaining
HaHa Hell Yea
This ain't no "beef"...to be quite honest, I could NEVER beef with a _ like M16. That %#** would hurt my pride, it'd be embarrasing. Ain't nothing that _ could ever do in his life to warrant me "beefing" him. Just calling it how I see it. It's not like I said anything most of us didn't already know about this dude. We see him posting in here every day, we know what it is. I'm just calling him out on this particular subject...

I think son really thought the coast was clear after that HT fiasco. Nah _, I didn't forget.

jhwyyw.jpg

Me beef with THIS _?
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Since you so interested in talking about what I would do, best believe more than sit on u-stream holding a bag of ice.
e8c267a48bcfcbf1fce39580e33d3b324c035402.jpg

Yeah AITE, you Slumdog Millionaire lookin !** _...there wouldn't be any happy endings in that movie.
laugh.gif

First off, when shown YOUR own picture...you denied it was you.
laugh.gif
So we see why he's still a virgin, the boy has no self-esteem. He's ashamed of himself.

To add to his misery, Simply Dimply said

bro YOU KNOW i went to high school with you. and YOU KNOW that you are a
in reality so why are you tryna play hardcore on the internet?

i wish i could remember his name but i seriously never paid any attention to duke other than to copy my physics lab reports off of him. dude was straight
status, 4 feet tall, 90 pounds , squeaky voice and hunched over with a 30 pound bookbag

So this scrawny !** #%+%# was playing Captain Save-A-Grade at day and was thugging it out on NT at night. Which I'm sure comes to no one's surprise.

I'm gonna need you to apologize to the Music forum for making thread after thread revolve around you. I'd usually ignore ya dumb !** but since you love the attention, here I am giving it to you (pause). If you ain't apologizing to the forum in your next post, I could care less about what you gotta say.

M16 got Joe Budden'd.

Oh. My. God.

eek.gif

Somebody cue the "internet serious business" and the "dont get caught slippin on NT" pictures/gifs

WOW. That is all. Loss for words forreal wooooow
roll.gif

M16, shut the @@@* up. Seriously. I'm sitting here
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the dumb !+@% you typed up because you the LAST person who should be talking all that tough !+@%. This how I know this hip hop !+@% is all a game to you, it's a fantasy. It's obvious you ain't never been around that lifestyle so who the @@@* are you to comment on what the _ should or should not do? This _ think he watching the Wire and wants Budden to go out like Ziggy from Season 2. Roll dolo and go shoot _'s up over gettin sucker punched.
laugh.gif
We ain't playing Grand Theft Auto mother %%%#**...there's no resets or turning back after doing that. It's funny cuz you and Ziggy are a lot alike...scrawny +!% _'s who didn't stay in their lane and been bullied their whole life. Wanna talk all that tough !+@% but EVERYONE sees through it. Ziggy got weight snatched by Method Man (how ironic
laugh.gif
) and your opinion holds no weight in this forum. Hip hop music is not for you...stay in your lane.

What Budden should have done was punch the _ back, take the L from that no win situation and then squad up and go to town on ALL them old _'s. To walk into a 1 vs. 6 situation looking for conflict is stupidity or just not thinking with a clear head. I could care less about Budden getting punched, that doesn't affect how I view him. It's AFTER the fact that it happened, he wanna go I R Andre on _'s and joke about online like !+@% is sweet when he shoulda been plotting on dudes. Everyone in this situation comes out looking dumb, there are no winners here.

There should be a new rule on NT...virgins can NOT call other _'s {()} under no circumstance, even if it is true. It's just the principle. How you ain't never interacted with {()} nor got your $*%% wet in ya life but wanna call another man that same thing
laugh.gif
...go get yourself some before speaking those words, you peon. Oh I forgot...your goofy +!% gotta wait until your parents arrange a marriage so you can finally lose that !+@%
roll.gif

Go blow yourself up. And take Budden with you on your way out, lil' _.
Dude went IN.
laugh.gif
But that last sentence. Wow.
M16 just got

Yeah AITE, you Slumdog Millionaire lookin !**
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Remind of the ol days on here.

See I thought enough ppl on here knew what dude looked like. I never forgot her(Jessica) saying homey was that dude in school with the big %%$ book bags. Weall know that type
laugh.gif

Im still in awe but we gotta look at the bigger picture(no pun intended)............

Dude might of just rid NT of M16.............

Originally Posted by iLLscan

All I have to say is Joe deserved it (without a doubt), but Rae's chubby late 30's self getting shine for the actions of a bunch of born to lose, group home babies is just as lame.

On the other hand, if Rae did not subsidize the existence of a bunch of grown men who still cop "free lunch", it would have been a whole diff story backstage.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
24+ with 3 kids asking to borrow a cellphone to call their jump
laugh.gif

true words, true words

Rav, you're right though. Those aren't his people. _ was damn near beefing with Royce a week before the SH @!*! even jumped off. They do have his back though...apparently. I think the _ is just too smart for his own good. He talks his way into situations and think he can talk his way back out when _'s who are used to talking get involved. Maybe he really can fight or something...*shrug*

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

People tend not to use Joe Budden in punches (
laugh.gif
)....I mean, he's kinda proficient at dissing _'s.
Drake of all people did it...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yeah AITE, you Slumdog Millionaire lookin !**
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Remind of the ol days on here.

See I thought enough ppl on here knew what dude looked like. I never forgot her(Jessica) saying homey was that dude in school with the big %%$ book bags. We all know that type
laugh.gif

yea I was just bout to post this..son was like in her chemisty class or something..

Back
Top Bottom