Joe Budden got Tahiry'd.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Guaranteed Paz wouldn't do *%%@ if this happened to him, dude wouldn't even be able to move in time to throw a punch he'd probably just suffer cardiac arrest.

117ab6o.jpg

"People Are Sheep"-M16

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Guaranteed Paz wouldn't do *%%@ if this happened to him, dude wouldn't even be able to move in time to throw a punch he'd probably just suffer cardiac arrest.

117ab6o.jpg

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

M16, shut the #+$$ up. Seriously. I'm sitting here
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the dumb %#!$ you typed up because you the LAST person who should be talking all that tough %#!$. This how I know this hip hop %#!$ is all a game to you, it's a fantasy. It's obvious you ain't never been around that lifestyle so who the #+$$ are you to comment on what the _ should or should not do? This _ think he watching the Wire and wants Budden to go out like Ziggy from Season 2. Roll dolo and go shoot _'s up over gettin sucker punched.
laugh.gif
We ain't playing Grand Theft Auto mother $$+*@*...there's no resets or turning back after doing that. It's funny cuz you and Ziggy are a lot alike...scrawny !*$ _'s who didn't stay in their lane and been bullied their whole life. Wanna talk all that tough %#!$ but EVERYONE sees through it. Ziggy got weight snatched by Method Man (how ironic
laugh.gif
) and your opinion holds no weight in this forum. Hip hop music is not for you...stay in your lane.

What Budden should have done was punch the _ back, take the L from that no win situation and then squad up and go to town on ALL them old _'s. To walk into a 1 vs. 6 situation looking for conflict is stupidity or just not thinking with a clear head. I could care less about Budden getting punched, that doesn't affect how I view him. It's AFTER the fact that it happened, he wanna go I R Andre on _'s and joke about online like %#!$ is sweet when he shoulda been plotting on dudes. Everyone in this situation comes out looking dumb, there are no winners here.

There should be a new rule on NT...virgins can NOT call other _'s {()} under no circumstance, even if it is true. It's just the principle. How you ain't never interacted with {()} nor got your #**% wet in ya life but wanna call another man that same thing
laugh.gif
...go get yourself some before speaking those words, you peon. Oh I forgot...your goofy !*$ gotta wait until your parents arrange a marriage so you can finally lose that %#!$.
roll.gif

Go blow yourself up. And take Budden with you on your way out, lil' _.

Thanks for taking time out to write me a little corny essay like a lame, but it doesn't change the fact that Budden is a fraud. In the studio he talking about putting families in boxes for getting punched, but in reality he gets decked and he on u-stream apologizing.
And you talk about dumpin' on _'s after getting sucker punched?!
smh.gif

You can't even make a proper comeback to someone that just %##+@@% you out over the %$$%*@ INTERNET for God's sake...
roll.gif

HardWork919

*tips hat*

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the dumb %#!$ you typed up because you the LAST person who should be talking all that tough %#!$. This how I know this hip hop %#!$ is all a game to you, it's a fantasy. It's obvious you ain't never been around that lifestyle so who the #+$$ are you to comment on what the _ should or should not do? This _ think he watching the Wire and wants Budden to go out like Ziggy from Season 2. Roll dolo and go shoot _'s up over gettin sucker punched.
laugh.gif
We ain't playing Grand Theft Auto mother $$+*@*...there's no resets or turning back after doing that. It's funny cuz you and Ziggy are a lot alike...scrawny !*$ _'s who didn't stay in their lane and been bullied their whole life. Wanna talk all that tough %#!$ but EVERYONE sees through it. Ziggy got weight snatched by Method Man (how ironic
laugh.gif
) and your opinion holds no weight in this forum. Hip hop music is not for you...stay in your lane.

What Budden should have done was punch the _ back, take the L from that no win situation and then squad up and go to town on ALL them old _'s. To walk into a 1 vs. 6 situation looking for conflict is stupidity or just not thinking with a clear head. I could care less about Budden getting punched, that doesn't affect how I view him. It's AFTER the fact that it happened, he wanna go I R Andre on _'s and joke about online like %#!$ is sweet when he shoulda been plotting on dudes. Everyone in this situation comes out looking dumb, there are no winners here.

There should be a new rule on NT...virgins can NOT call other _'s {()} under no circumstance, even if it is true. It's just the principle. How you ain't never interacted with {()} nor got your #**% wet in ya life but wanna call another man that same thing
laugh.gif
...go get yourself some before speaking those words, you peon. Oh I forgot...your goofy !*$ gotta wait until your parents arrange a marriage so you can finally lose that %#!$.
roll.gif

Thanks for taking time out to write me a little corny essay like a lame, but it doesn't change the fact that Budden is a fraud. In the studio he talking about putting families in boxes for getting punched, but in reality he gets decked and he on u-stream apologizing.
smh.gif

You can't even make a proper comeback to someone that just %##+@@% you out over the %$$%*@ INTERNET for God's sake...
roll.gif

Got em....

Originally Posted by M16

iLL I AM wrote:

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the dumb %#!$ you typed up because you the LAST person who should be talking
all that tough %#!$. This how I know this hip hop %#!$ is all a game to you, it's a fantasy. It's obvious you ain't never been around that
lifestyle so who the #+$$ are you to comment on what the _ should or should not do? This _ think he watching the Wire and wants Budden to go out like Ziggy
from Season 2. Roll dolo and go shoot _'s up over gettin sucker punched.
laugh.gif
We ain't playing Grand Theft Auto mother $$+*@*...there's no resets
or turning back after doing that. It's funny cuz you and Ziggy are a lot alike...scrawny !*$ _'s who didn't stay in their lane and been bullied
their whole life. Wanna talk all that tough %#!$ but EVERYONE sees through it. Ziggy got weight snatched by Method Man (how ironic
laugh.gif
) and your opinion
holds no weight in this forum. Hip hop music is not for you...stay in your lane.

What Budden should have done was punch the _ back, take the L from that no win situation and then squad up and go to town on ALL them old _'s. To walk
into a 1 vs. 6 situation looking for conflict is stupidity or just not thinking with a clear head. I could care less about Budden getting punched, that
doesn't affect how I view him. It's AFTER the fact that it happened, he wanna go I R Andre on _'s and joke about online like %#!$ is sweet when
he shoulda been plotting on dudes. Everyone in this situation comes out looking dumb, there are no winners here.

There should be a new rule on NT...virgins can NOT call other _'s {()} under no circumstance, even if it is true. It's just the principle. How you
ain't never interacted with {()} nor got your #**% wet in ya life but wanna call another man that same thing
laugh.gif
...go get yourself some before speaking
those words, you peon. Oh I forgot...your goofy !*$ gotta wait until your parents arrange a marriage so you can finally lose that %#!$.
roll.gif

Thanks for taking time out to write me a little corny essay like a lame, but it doesn't change the fact that Budden is a fraud. In the studio he talking
about putting families in boxes for getting punched, but in reality he gets decked and he on u-stream apologizing.
smh.gif

You can't even make a proper comeback to someone that just #*$*!@$ you out over the #!%##% INTERNET for God's sake...
roll.gif

It's not that serious doggie. It is the internet. That's the point. Why would I sit down read what some lame wrote and write a "comeback" soI can go back and forth and "e-beef" like we are in 6th grade just to entertain some other lames reading from the sideline ? NT = comedy,entertainment. No need to take it all serious like you really getting butt hurt over some jokes.

roll.gif
yo MEB got his %%! torched on the webz.
laugh.gif
. Dude even co-signed my theory about bein the dude that got bullied and chased home after school. Then hecrosses the whole thing out like its posed to disapear and be forgotten. U aint got the Yuku magic homey.

I wikid ya fav rapper to see what his substance was and he raps about war??? Seriously, why aint he knockin $$@+@* out for not givin him a fair shot in thegame? Dude just as confused as u are catholic turned muslim, where they do that at?
laugh.gif

But in the end, u got ether homeboy, even Vinnie would disown u
laugh.gif

*sample* "_ M16"

Originally Posted by M16

smh.gif

You can't even make a proper comeback to someone that just #*$*!@$ you out over the #!%##% INTERNET for God's sake...
roll.gif

It's not that serious doggie. It is the internet. That's the point. Why would I sit down read what some lame wrote and write a "comeback" so I can go back and forth and "e-beef" like we are in 6th grade just to entertain some other lames reading from the sideline ? NT = comedy, entertainment. No need to take it all serious like you really getting butt hurt over some jokes.
If you're so nonchalant being disrespected, then why would you kill 6people for 1 punch to the face? You obviously have an inferiority complex from the way you talk.

You're a hypocrite and everyone knows it.

No wonder you like Vinnie Paz so much since you can relate to his hypocrisy.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by M16

iLL I AM wrote:

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the dumb %#!$ you typed up because you the LAST person who should be talking
all that tough %#!$. This how I know this hip hop %#!$ is all a game to you, it's a fantasy. It's obvious you ain't never been around that
lifestyle so who the #+$$ are you to comment on what the _ should or should not do? This _ think he watching the Wire and wants Budden to go out like Ziggy
from Season 2. Roll dolo and go shoot _'s up over gettin sucker punched.
laugh.gif
We ain't playing Grand Theft Auto mother $$+*@*...there's no resets
or turning back after doing that. It's funny cuz you and Ziggy are a lot alike...scrawny !*$ _'s who didn't stay in their lane and been bullied
their whole life. Wanna talk all that tough %#!$ but EVERYONE sees through it. Ziggy got weight snatched by Method Man (how ironic
laugh.gif
) and your opinion
holds no weight in this forum. Hip hop music is not for you...stay in your lane.

What Budden should have done was punch the _ back, take the L from that no win situation and then squad up and go to town on ALL them old _'s. To walk
into a 1 vs. 6 situation looking for conflict is stupidity or just not thinking with a clear head. I could care less about Budden getting punched, that
doesn't affect how I view him. It's AFTER the fact that it happened, he wanna go I R Andre on _'s and joke about online like %#!$ is sweet when
he shoulda been plotting on dudes. Everyone in this situation comes out looking dumb, there are no winners here.

There should be a new rule on NT...virgins can NOT call other _'s {()} under no circumstance, even if it is true. It's just the principle. How you
ain't never interacted with {()} nor got your #**% wet in ya life but wanna call another man that same thing
laugh.gif
...go get yourself some before speaking
those words, you peon. Oh I forgot...your goofy !*$ gotta wait until your parents arrange a marriage so you can finally lose that %#!$.
roll.gif

Thanks for taking time out to write me a little corny essay like a lame, but it doesn't change the fact that Budden is a fraud. In the studio he talking
about putting families in boxes for getting punched, but in reality he gets decked and he on u-stream apologizing.
smh.gif

roll.gif

It's not that serious doggie. It is the internet. That's the point. Why would I sit down read what some lame wrote and write a "comeback" so I can go back and forth and "e-beef" like we are in 6th grade just to entertain some other lames reading from the sideline ? NT = comedy, entertainment. No need to take it all serious like you really getting butt hurt over some jokes.

i coulda sworn dudes called you out on HT to meet up and you gave a fake address

Originally Posted by M16

smh.gif

roll.gif

It's not that serious doggie. It is the internet. That's the point. Why would I sit down read what some lame wrote and write a "comeback" so
I can go back and forth and "e-beef" like we are in 6th grade just to entertain some other lames reading from the sideline ? NT = comedy,
entertainment. No need to take it all serious like you really getting butt hurt over some jokes.
If you're so nonchalant being disrespected, then why would you kill 6 people for 1 punch to the face? You obviously have an inferiority complex from the way you talk.

The $!*@ are you talking about ?

You can go look at Budden lyrics and find dozens of references to %%#% he "would do" like that line I quoted where dude said he would put wholefamilies in boxes... for getting punched
indifferent.gif

You wanna argue "it's just music, I like listening to frauds" well fine then, but why was dude talkin' about lumping up Deck on youtube justa few weeks ago ? Now he get sonned and he does nothing at all.

I don't see how sitting on a computer keyboard beefing with someone you never gonna see over some lame jokes relates to what someone would do in real life.BTW, when the $!*@ did I say I would go kill 6 dudes ? stop talking out your %%% tryna change the subject from the fact that budden is a {{}}. Since you sointerested in talking about what I would do, best believe more than sit on u-stream holding a bag of ice.

Originally Posted by M16

If you're so nonchalant being disrespected, then why would you kill 6 people for 1 punch to the face? You obviously have an inferiority complex from the way you talk.

The $!*@ are you talking about ?

You can go look at Budden lyrics and find dozens of references to %%#% he "would do" like that line I quoted where dude said he would put whole families in boxes... for getting punched
indifferent.gif

You wanna argue "it's just music, I like listening to frauds" well fine then, but why was dude talkin' about lumping up Deck on youtube just a few weeks ago ? Now he get sonned and he does nothing at all.

I don't see how sitting on a computer keyboard beefing with someone you never gonna see over some lame jokes relates to what someone would do in real life. BTW, when the $!*@ did I say I would go kill 6 dudes ? stop talking out your %%% tryna change the subject from the fact that budden is a {{}}. Since you so interested in talking about what I would do, best believe more than sit on u-stream holding a bag of ice.
Where in the !%%$ did I defend what Joe Budden did?! Show me NOW.

I'm talking about you and no one else. You're just being evasive again which shows how much of a punk you really are.

Oh ya... From page 5...
Originally Posted by M16

If it was I guarantee you Rae would be chilling in a bodybag right now.
So my bad, you would kill just one person who didn't even punch you instead of 6 like I said... Big $%+*%% improvement.

Oh ya... From page 5...

Originally Posted by M16

So my bad, you would kill just one person who didn't even punch you instead of 6 like I said... Big $%+*%% improvement.

This just goes to show how dumb you really are.

Go back and look at the quote. I wrote that in response to dude who was talking about what Vinnie Paz would do, not myself.

Just take your L and fall back. Sad to see you also rocking a Wu avy
smh.gif

wow %*$ happened in this thread?

Anyway... I never looked at Joe budden as one of them street kinda dudes... but he started talking unneccassary reckless when he got with Slaughterhour, and alil before that.
I agree with Joey on the whole Method Man better rapper than him... right now tho... in the past no, but him going and talking like Inspektah Deck is scaed ofhim, he ALMOST smacked him, etc.... thats going too far.

what Rae did wasnt a B move, it was what it was....
In a street fight aint no rules... i mean dudes get jumped all the time... dudes take punches when they out numbered, but i have seen dudes go out with a blazeof glory.
I have watched a fight where a dude got jumped and everybody say he won... cuz he showed heart, he may have got scrapped up the worst, but if he gave it to acouple dudes... and they messed up, im sorry you come out victorious..... Joey came out lookin like a broad in every sense of the word.

what made Buddens look weak, is he on the net with ice on his eye... talkin about how a dude just punched him. Then not to mention his girl got stoll on by adude... and he aint up in arms about it, he just like whatever whatever..and then Crooked I have to bring his peeps to like rally around a dude they dontreally +$*! wit.... man he just like kinda cupcake to me.

Raekwon ftw.... TKO

Originally Posted by M16

Oh ya... From page 5...

Originally Posted by M16

Go back and look at the quote. I wrote that in response to dude who was talking about what Vinnie Paz would do, not myself.
Okay I'll give you that.

I'll just roll with this quote then:
Now if this clown wants to save any face at all he should put 15 in glock-19 and roll out.
By saying that you're implying you'd do the same.

And you wanna talk about L's?!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i coulda sworn dudes called you out on HT to meet up and you gave a fake address
Now that's an L
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

M16, shut the @@@* up. Seriously. I'm sitting here
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the dumb !+@% you typed up because you the LAST person who should be talking all that tough !+@%. This how I know this hip hop !+@% is all a game to you, it's a fantasy. It's obvious you ain't never been around that lifestyle so who the @@@* are you to comment on what the _ should or should not do? This _ think he watching the Wire and wants Budden to go out like Ziggy from Season 2. Roll dolo and go shoot _'s up over gettin sucker punched.
laugh.gif
We ain't playing Grand Theft Auto mother %%%#**...there's no resets or turning back after doing that. It's funny cuz you and Ziggy are a lot alike...scrawny +!% _'s who didn't stay in their lane and been bullied their whole life. Wanna talk all that tough !+@% but EVERYONE sees through it. Ziggy got weight snatched by Method Man (how ironic
laugh.gif

What Budden should have done was punch the _ back, take the L from that no win situation and then squad up and go to town on ALL them old _'s. To walk into a 1 vs. 6 situation looking for conflict is stupidity or just not thinking with a clear head. I could care less about Budden getting punched, that doesn't affect how I view him. It's AFTER the fact that it happened, he wanna go I R Andre on _'s and joke about online like !+@% is sweet when he shoulda been plotting on dudes. Everyone in this situation comes out looking dumb, there are no winners here.

There should be a new rule on NT...virgins can NOT call other _'s {()} under no circumstance, even if it is true. It's just the principle. How you ain't never interacted with {()} nor got your $*%% wet in ya life but wanna call another man that same thing
laugh.gif
...go get yourself some before speaking those words, you peon. Oh I forgot...your goofy +!% gotta wait until your parents arrange a marriage so you can finally lose that !+@%.
roll.gif

4kuzdc.gif
Yea pretty much

Originally Posted by M16

It's not that serious doggie. It is the internet. That's the point. Why would I sit down read what some lame wrote and write a "comeback" so I can go back and forth and "e-beef" like we are in 6th grade just to entertain some other lames reading from the sideline ?

You write that but on the flip side you suggest Budden should bang out on n____s over a beef that's pretty much based off of your quote?...

eyes.gif

Formulating opinions really isn't your strong suit...

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

In a street fight aint no rules... i mean dudes get jumped all the time... dudes take punches when they out numbered, but i have seen dudes go out with a blaze of glory.
I have watched a fight where a dude got jumped and everybody say he won... cuz he showed heart, he may have got scrapped up the worst, but if he gave it to a couple dudes... and they messed up, im sorry you come out victorious..... Joey came out lookin like a broad in every sense of the word.
It's one thing to jump a dude for a legit reason (revenge for family, etc.)
You can't whoop a dude's $!$, but talk like you can (Rae talks tough), and you can take pictures with guns like a tough guy? But you have to roll on adude with 5 other cats? That's [{}], straight up ...

Music forum always be on some Day Of Our Lives turn out events.... thread went from being about Joe Budden to cats getting all up in M16's a-s
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by JPioneer

F Rae and Budden I think this iLL I Am & M16 beef is way more entertaining
HaHa Hell Yea
This ain't no "beef"...to be quite honest, I could NEVER beef with a _ like M16. That %#** would hurt my pride, it'd beembarrasing. Ain't nothing that _ could ever do in his life to warrant me "beefing" him. Just calling it how I see it. It's not like I saidanything most of us didn't already know about this dude. We see him posting in here every day, we know what it is. I'm just calling him out on thisparticular subject...

I think son really thought the coast was clear after that HT fiasco. Nah _, I didn't forget.

jhwyyw.jpg

Me beef with THIS _?
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Since you so interested in talking about what I would do, best believe more than sit on u-stream holding a bag of ice.
e8c267a48bcfcbf1fce39580e33d3b324c035402.jpg

Yeah AITE, you Slumdog Millionaire lookin !** _...there wouldn't be any happy endings in that movie.
laugh.gif

First off, when shown YOUR own picture...you denied it was you.
laugh.gif
So we see why he's still a virgin, the boy has no self-esteem. He's ashamed ofhimself.

To add to his misery, Simply Dimply said

bro YOU KNOW i went to high school with you. and YOU KNOW that you are a
in reality so why are you tryna play hardcore on the internet?

i wish i could remember his name but i seriously never paid any attention to duke other than to copy my physics lab reports off of him. dude was straight
status, 4 feet tall, 90 pounds , squeaky voice and hunched over with a 30 pound bookbag

So this scrawny !** #%+%# was playing Captain Save-A-Grade at day and was thugging it out on NT at night. Which I'm sure comes to no one's surprise.

I'm gonna need you to apologize to the Music forum for making thread after thread revolve around you. I'd usually ignore ya dumb !** but since you lovethe attention, here I am giving it to you (pause). If you ain't apologizing to the forum in your next post, I could care less about what you gotta say.

M16 got Joe Budden'd.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

HaHa Hell Yea
This ain't no "beef"...to be quite honest, I could NEVER beef with a _ like M16. That %#** would hurt my pride, it'd be embarrasing. Ain't nothing that _ could ever do in his life to warrant me "beefing" him. Just calling it how I see it. It's not like I said anything most of us didn't already know about this dude. We see him posting in here every day, we know what it is. I'm just calling him out on this particular subject...

I think son really thought the coast was clear after that HT fiasco. Nah _, I didn't forget.

jhwyyw.jpg

Me beef with THIS _?
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Since you so interested in talking about what I would do, best believe more than sit on u-stream holding a bag of ice.

Yeah AITE, you Slumdog Millionaire lookin !** _...there wouldn't be any happy endings in that movie.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
So we see why he's still a virgin, the boy has no self-esteem. He's ashamed of himself.

i wish i could remember his name but i seriously never paid any attention to duke other than to copy my physics lab reports off of him. dude was straight
status, 4 feet tall, 90 pounds , squeaky voice and hunched over with a 30 pound bookbag

So this scrawny !** #%+%# was playing Captain Save-A-Grade at day and was thugging it out on NT at night. Which I'm sure comes to no one's surprise.

I'm gonna need you to apologize to the Music forum for making thread after thread revolve around you. I'd usually ignore ya dumb !** but since you love the attention, here I am giving it to you (pause). If you ain't apologizing to the forum in your next post, I could care less about what you gotta say.

M16 got Joe Budden'd.
*Dead*
laugh.gif
I really don't think MEB/M16 should post on NT again
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

In a street fight aint no rules... i mean dudes get jumped all the time... dudes take punches when they out numbered, but i have seen dudes go out with a blaze of glory.
I have watched a fight where a dude got jumped and everybody say he won... cuz he showed heart, he may have got scrapped up the worst, but if he gave it to a couple dudes... and they messed up, im sorry you come out victorious..... Joey came out lookin like a broad in every sense of the word.
It's one thing to jump a dude for a legit reason (revenge for family, etc.)
You can't whoop a dude's $!$, but talk like you can (Rae talks tough), and you can take pictures with guns like a tough guy? But you have to roll on a dude with 5 other cats? That's [{}], straight up ...

I feel you... but when you a street dude, you dont live by the same rules.
like i totally agree, i mean i wouldnt try to tough guy a dude that was talkin... (ok i would actually.... i mean dude is talkin reckless like that, id prollyget some of the homies, and see what he talkin about then.... but only difference is i would be the one to swing if it happen.....actually no, i got some hotheaded friends that would have swung for no reason... but i mean its just how it is.)
dudes writing checks that they #@# cant cash.

its not cool to run up on a dude like that... but i mean im not surprised at all, it is what it is.... and being someone from that enviroment you have to beprepared for any and everything.

is Joey was smart... 6 dudes ran in the room, he should have stood up and backed up... cuz you know it dont take 6 dudes to talk to you... so it already looklike a bad situation from jump. he would have prolly been better prepared for something if it popped off...... dudes gotta learn to not let people get in yourpersonal space... call me paranoid but i hate people too close to me in my arm reach walkin close behind me etc.... but whatever....

HipHopDoc09 wrote:

HaHa Hell Yea
This ain't no "beef"...to be quite honest, I could NEVER beef with a _ like M16. That $#!$ would hurt my pride, it'd be embarrasing. Ain't nothing that _ could ever do in his life to warrant me "beefing" him. Just calling it how I see it. It's not like I said anything most of us didn't already know about this dude. We see him posting in here every day, we know what it is. I'm just calling him out on this particular subject...

jhwyyw.jpg

Me beef with THIS _?
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Yeah AITE, you Slumdog Millionaire lookin !%* _...there wouldn't be any happy endings in that movie.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
So we see why he's still a virgin, the boy has no self-esteem. He's ashamed of himself.

So this scrawny !%* #%$#$ was playing Captain Save-A-Grade at day and was thugging it out on NT at night. Which I'm sure comes to no one's surprise.

I'm gonna need you to apologize to the Music forum for making thread after thread revolve around you. I'd usually ignore ya dumb !%* but since you love the attention, here I am giving it to you (pause). If you ain't apologizing to the forum in your next post, I could care less about what you gotta say.

M16 got Joe Budden'd.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn This like Ether2.0. This some next level e-beef. Wow
eek.gif