Joe Budden got Tahiry'd.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

All in all it was a *****move by Rae's man trying to get some shine
you really think Rae aint plan that? They brought cameras with him. And Rae supposedly blew a kiss to Joe's manager after they left the room on some late-80's movie villain ##!*
laugh.gif

and hardwork, you sound silly....

roll.gif

I can't call it EZ, most likely Rae did put that bug in his man's ear though but Budden was basically begging for this type of confrontation over thelast couple of months.

This has got to be the most awkward "beef" in Hip-Hop history.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

so nobody on nt can b a knockout artist? its how many members on here? damn... and yall call me a hater
laugh.gif

Seriously... dudes acted like I came on here talking about how many guns I bust
laugh.gif
...it's not my fault, I learned how to box at a young age...

Now that I think about it in Joe's position with the fact in mind that Mickey Factz and a female manager is my only backup I would've went for thebigger L. The minute the other dude snuffed me I woulda brought that left hook to Rae's jaw and got it on. Yes I would've took the L but I'm morecomfortable with being lumped up by 6 dudes knowing I never had a chance yet I got some decent hits in before they just started beating the crap out of meinstead of catching a shiner, talking it out with the dudes who just did it to me, forcefully apologize, and then talk about it on blogtv for like another halfhr like a lame.

The talking on the internet really made me think he's addicted to this %%+#. Like who seriously does that? "I just got punched in the eye and punkedlike a %!!$%, okay let me finish my video blog and update with this...."

That part let me know he really aint about it even after being attacked. If it was me doing all that lame shhh I would've just went ham with the cam stillon me. The second those dudes walked out follow with a chair in hand or some shhh. Yes I woulda got beat up even more, but somebody would've had a seriouswound aint like they gonna kill me backstage.

Originally Posted by JOE BUDDEN

I'll treat !%+@* face like that old simon game
I figured out why men try us
Cause we o.d. on rims and thin tires
For that we lynn bias
All it take is a punch
He ain't brave he a punk
I'll put his family in a box

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

The minute the other dude snuffed me I woulda brought that left hook to Rae's jaw and got it on. Yes I would've took the L but I'm more comfortable with being lumped up by 6 dudes knowing I never had a chance yet I got some decent hits in before they just started beating the crap out of me
This is how it's supposed to be when you dolo..especially when you know they dont have straps on them..

I'm 24 waaaaaaaaaaaaay too old to still be rocking N's to sleep
Just for note, when I said earlier that Joe aint the type you gotta "rock to sleep", that term usually means letting a N' think thatthe beef dead so you can catch him slippin.

And I think them N's called you out on that b/c sayin that dont give your opinion any more validity. N' opened up his rant on some

panther_points_at_self_im_the_one_postcard-p239278644470642236trdg_400.jpg

dont nobody give a F' regardless if its true or not
laugh.gif
....and thenyou proceeded to get spit some off-base opinion.

It aint about "taking the L", thats manhood %*@%. Wasnt nobody gonna "die" over that %*@% as you alluded to. This aint the streets, nobodywas strapped, they was at a damn Rock The Bells. Retaliating to a N' tryna suckerpunch you and getting jumped cuz you outnumbered is an understandablesituation by any real N'. Getting suckerpunched and then apologizing for Rae taking the time out to have his mans steal on you is an L.

And why wouldnt Wu N's get mad about what Buddens was talkin bout. Dude was on Twitter talking about Meth had N's ghostwriting his career, Mary J.Blige made him, etc. Its petty, but its still disrespect.

so nobody on nt can b a knockout artist? its how many members on here? damn... and yall call me a hater
laugh.gif
who you know be lumping cats up on the regular call themselves a knock out artist?

M16, shut the @@@* up. Seriously. I'm sitting here
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the dumb !+@% you typed up because you the LAST person who should be talking all thattough !+@%. This how I know this hip hop !+@% is all a game to you, it's a fantasy. It's obvious you ain't never been around that lifestyle so whothe @@@* are you to comment on what the _ should or should not do? This _ think he watching the Wire and wants Budden to go out like Ziggy from Season 2. Rolldolo and go shoot _'s up over gettin sucker punched.
laugh.gif
We ain't playing Grand Theft Auto mother %%%#**...there's no resets or turning back afterdoing that. It's funny cuz you and Ziggy are a lot alike...scrawny +!% _'s who didn't stay in their lane and been bullied their whole life. Wannatalk all that tough !+@% but EVERYONE sees through it. Ziggy got weight snatched by Method Man (how ironic
laugh.gif
) and your opinion holds no weight in thisforum. Hip hop music is not for you...stay in your lane.

What Budden should have done was punch the _ back, take the L from that no win situation and then squad up and go to town on ALL them old _'s. To walk intoa 1 vs. 6 situation looking for conflict is stupidity or just not thinking with a clear head. I could care less about Budden getting punched, that doesn'taffect how I view him. It's AFTER the fact that it happened, he wanna go I R Andre on _'s and joke about online like !+@% is sweet when he shoulda beenplotting on dudes. Everyone in this situation comes out looking dumb, there are no winners here.

There should be a new rule on NT...virgins can NOT call other _'s {()} under no circumstance, even if it is true. It's just the principle. How youain't never interacted with {()} nor got your $*%% wet in ya life but wanna call another man that same thing
laugh.gif
...go get yourself some before speakingthose words, you peon. Oh I forgot...your goofy +!% gotta wait until your parents arrange a marriage so you can finally lose that !+@%.
roll.gif

Go blow yourself up. And take Budden with you on your way out, lil' _.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

All in all it was a *****move by Rae's man trying to get some shine
you really think Rae aint plan that? They brought cameras with him. And Rae supposedly blew a kiss to Joe's manager after they left the room on some late-80's movie villain ##!*
laugh.gif

and hardwork, you sound silly....
roll.gif

51qmPOPz1OL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

M16, shut the @@@* up. Seriously. I'm sitting here
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the dumb !+@% you typed up because you the LAST person who should be talking all that tough !+@%. This how I know this hip hop !+@% is all a game to you, it's a fantasy. It's obvious you ain't never been around that lifestyle so who the @@@* are you to comment on what the _ should or should not do? This _ think he watching the Wire and wants Budden to go out like Ziggy from Season 2. Roll dolo and go shoot _'s up over gettin sucker punched.
laugh.gif
We ain't playing Grand Theft Auto mother %%%#**...there's no resets or turning back after doing that. It's funny cuz you and Ziggy are a lot alike...scrawny +!% _'s who didn't stay in their lane and been bullied their whole life. Wanna talk all that tough !+@% but EVERYONE sees through it. Ziggy got weight snatched by Method Man (how ironic
laugh.gif
) and your opinion holds no weight in this forum. Hip hop music is not for you...stay in your lane.

What Budden should have done was punch the _ back, take the L from that no win situation and then squad up and go to town on ALL them old _'s. To walk into a 1 vs. 6 situation looking for conflict is stupidity or just not thinking with a clear head. I could care less about Budden getting punched, that doesn't affect how I view him. It's AFTER the fact that it happened, he wanna go I R Andre on _'s and joke about online like !+@% is sweet when he shoulda been plotting on dudes. Everyone in this situation comes out looking dumb, there are no winners here.

There should be a new rule on NT...virgins can NOT call other _'s {()} under no circumstance, even if it is true. It's just the principle. How you ain't never interacted with {()} nor got your $*%% wet in ya life but wanna call another man that same thing
laugh.gif
...go get yourself some before speaking those words, you peon. Oh I forgot...your goofy +!% gotta wait until your parents arrange a marriage so you can finally lose that !+@%.
roll.gif

4kuzdc.gif

I said it before and ill say it again. Joey just needs to stick to makin music cause the shinanigans outside the booth aint what's poppin. Somebody fromRae's camp was posed to get hands layed em plain and simple. Yall lightskinned +!%#%# too pretty sometimes
laugh.gif

In the end, even after the vibe bracket vid, if +!%#%# woula just stuck to diss tracks, %+++ wouldn't have escolated as far as it did

Originally Posted by Al3xis

i was 18/19 when i cared about all this crap.

now at 22, i'm amazed yall still care and feed into it.

and to be honest, at this point, i don't even listen to the music that goes along with it.

well aren't you just the coolest

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Oh My..... that arrange marriage shot had me like
eek.gif

I thought it was over for duke after the open letter but then that ... fam caught the
smack.jpg

I'm 24 waaaaaaaaaaaaay too old to still be rocking N's to sleep
Just for note, when I said earlier that Joe aint the type you gotta "rock to sleep", that term usually means letting a N' think that the beef dead so you can catch him slippin.

And I think them N's called you out on that b/c sayin that dont give your opinion any more validity. N' opened up his rant on some

http://rlv.zcache.com/pan...644470642236trdg_400.jpg src="http://rlv.zcache.com/panther_points_at_self_im_the_one_postcard-p239278644470642236trdg_400.jpg">

dont nobody give a F' regardless if its true or not
laugh.gif
....and then you proceeded to get spit some off-base opinion.

It aint about "taking the L", thats manhood %*@%. Wasnt nobody gonna "die" over that %*@% as you alluded to. This aint the streets, nobody was strapped, they was at a damn Rock The Bells. Retaliating to a N' tryna suckerpunch you and getting jumped cuz you outnumbered is an understandable situation by any real N'. Getting suckerpunched and then apologizing for Rae taking the time out to have his mans steal on you is an L.

And why wouldnt Wu N's get mad about what Buddens was talkin bout. Dude was on Twitter talking about Meth had N's ghostwriting his career, Mary J. Blige made him, etc. Its petty, but its still disrespect.

All points noted... I didn't realize it was backstage at a concert... I thought it was on some regular street #%!@... so that point being said, then yeah,Joey should've gotten at least a good two hooks on one of them dudes...
laugh.gif
and I wasn't trying to throw in the fact that I used to beat N's up like it wasn't something to be glorified... I think it's mad cornynow that I look back on it... I was just throwing that in there because I've been jumped before and I felt like I could relate... in my mind, it'salways a B move to jump somebody so I feel like it's no reason to bring guns into the situation...

But in any event, you've provided the best insight so far on the entire situation... it is what it is... let's get back to rap now...

M16, shut the #+$$ up. Seriously. I'm sitting here
laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the dumb %#!$ you typed up because you the LAST person who should be talking all that tough %#!$. This how I know this hip hop %#!$ is all a game to you, it's a fantasy. It's obvious you ain't never been around that lifestyle so who the #+$$ are you to comment on what the _ should or should not do? This _ think he watching the Wire and wants Budden to go out like Ziggy from Season 2. Roll dolo and go shoot _'s up over gettin sucker punched.
laugh.gif
We ain't playing Grand Theft Auto mother $$+*@*...there's no resets or turning back after doing that. It's funny cuz you and Ziggy are a lot alike...scrawny !*$ _'s who didn't stay in their lane and been bullied their whole life. Wanna talk all that tough %#!$ but EVERYONE sees through it. Ziggy got weight snatched by Method Man (how ironic
laugh.gif
) and your opinion holds no weight in this forum. Hip hop music is not for you...stay in your lane.

What Budden should have done was punch the _ back, take the L from that no win situation and then squad up and go to town on ALL them old _'s. To walk into a 1 vs. 6 situation looking for conflict is stupidity or just not thinking with a clear head. I could care less about Budden getting punched, that doesn't affect how I view him. It's AFTER the fact that it happened, he wanna go I R Andre on _'s and joke about online like %#!$ is sweet when he shoulda been plotting on dudes. Everyone in this situation comes out looking dumb, there are no winners here.

There should be a new rule on NT...virgins can NOT call other _'s {()} under no circumstance, even if it is true. It's just the principle. How you ain't never interacted with {()} nor got your #**% wet in ya life but wanna call another man that same thing
laugh.gif
...go get yourself some before speaking those words, you peon. Oh I forgot...your goofy !*$ gotta wait until your parents arrange a marriage so you can finally lose that %#!$.
roll.gif

Thanks for taking time out to write me a little corny essay like a lame, but it doesn't change the fact that Budden is a fraud. In the studio he talkingabout putting families in boxes for getting punched, but in reality he gets decked and he on u-stream apologizing.

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
at the dumb %#!$ you typed up because you the LAST person who should be talking all that tough %#!$. This how I know this hip hop %#!$ is all a game to you, it's a fantasy. It's obvious you ain't never been around that lifestyle so who the #+$$ are you to comment on what the _ should or should not do? This _ think he watching the Wire and wants Budden to go out like Ziggy from Season 2. Roll dolo and go shoot _'s up over gettin sucker punched.
laugh.gif
We ain't playing Grand Theft Auto mother $$+*@*...there's no resets or turning back after doing that. It's funny cuz you and Ziggy are a lot alike...scrawny !*$ _'s who didn't stay in their lane and been bullied their whole life. Wanna talk all that tough %#!$ but EVERYONE sees through it. Ziggy got weight snatched by Method Man (how ironic
laugh.gif

What Budden should have done was punch the _ back, take the L from that no win situation and then squad up and go to town on ALL them old _'s. To walk into a 1 vs. 6 situation looking for conflict is stupidity or just not thinking with a clear head. I could care less about Budden getting punched, that doesn't affect how I view him. It's AFTER the fact that it happened, he wanna go I R Andre on _'s and joke about online like %#!$ is sweet when he shoulda been plotting on dudes. Everyone in this situation comes out looking dumb, there are no winners here.

There should be a new rule on NT...virgins can NOT call other _'s {()} under no circumstance, even if it is true. It's just the principle. How you ain't never interacted with {()} nor got your #**% wet in ya life but wanna call another man that same thing
laugh.gif
...go get yourself some before speaking those words, you peon. Oh I forgot...your goofy !*$ gotta wait until your parents arrange a marriage so you can finally lose that %#!$.
roll.gif

Thanks for taking time out to write me a little corny essay like a lame, but it doesn't change the fact that Budden is a fraud. In the studio he talking about putting families in boxes for getting punched, but in reality he gets decked and he on u-stream apologizing.

crossin out the %+#@ he said about u doesnt change the fact that u got ethered...
roll.gif

Dude thinks just because he crossed it out it's gone....like Hov can just pretend he didn't hear ether.

M16 you seriously think every rapper is real in what they rap about?!
laugh.gif

Music is for entertainment, I thought everybody knew that?

You're delusional if you think even 10% of rappers will do the !$#* they rap about. Even your favorite rapper Vinnie Paz. Guaranteed Paz wouldn't do!$#* if this happened to him, dude wouldn't even be able to move in time to throw a punch he'd probably just suffer cardiac arrest.

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Thanks for taking time out to write me a little corny essay like a lame, but it doesn't change the fact that Budden is a fraud. In the studio he talking about putting families in boxes for getting punched, but in reality he gets decked and he on u-stream apologizing.
Damn in way u provin his point
Do you really believe that all these rappers is hardbody like in they lyrics. Its just music not meant to be takin that literally.
All these rappers aint bout to be all kamikaze they got *%@% to live for now......duh!

you let me down you got ethered by dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
and
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

crossin out the %+#@ he said about u doesnt change the fact that u got ethered...
roll.gif

Dude thinks just because he crossed it out it's gone....like Hov can just pretend he didn't hear ether.
2a8hk7n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom