roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Was thinkin the samething....... Title change

Originally Posted by M16

Oh, "stating facts"

indifferent.gif

You're a lame.

you got bigger things to worry about than one dude shootin on your wack shirt, playboy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by M16

Oh, "stating facts"

indifferent.gif

You're a lame.

you got bigger things to worry about than one dude shootin on your wack shirt, playboy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ignoring everything acting like none of the other pageshappened....career on NT=over.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

M16 wrote:

Oh, "stating facts"

indifferent.gif

You're a lame.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ignoring everything acting like none of the other pages happened....career on NT=over.

You take the internet way to seriously fam.

What "happened" ? Dudes posted some corny photoshop and some lame jokes, rest of the dudes hopped on like it was a "ether"and now this lametalking about "NT career"
indifferent.gif
Hop off my nuts, get off NT and go get some fresh air. "I got bigger things to worry about" ? Some lamesthrowing weak flames over an internet message board ? really ?
laugh.gif
I said before this !@$* was just jokes and entertainment... nothing changed. This threadcan go 300 pages and get stickied, don't matter to me. Now that I been "ethered" feel free to come see if !@$* is sweet off NT.

That's my last comment on this whole thing. Keep the thread going, I wont be checking back in here but i'll see y'all mother +@#%%+% in otherthreads. 1

anyway back on the topic....Joe knocked some fat dude out from the WU....and supposedly crook and someone else got raekwon

DJ_TONYTONE s**t budden just ko'ed some fat guy from raekwons team, i can tell u this is the last time these 2 will be in the same building performing
less than a minute ago from web

Originally Posted by philly5fan

anyway back on the topic....Joe knocked some fat dude out from the WU....and supposedly crook and someone else got raekwon

DJ_TONYTONE s**t budden just ko'ed some fat guy from raekwons team, i can tell u this is the last time these 2 will be in the same building performing

Figured something else was gonna pop off.

Edit- who the *#!* is DJ Tony Tone lol? The man has no followers....need more sources.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Oh I forgot...your goofy +!% gotta wait until your parents arrange a marriage so you can finally lose that !+@%.
roll.gif

Go blow yourself up. And take Budden with you on your way out, lil' _.
Dude went IN.
laugh.gif
But that last sentence. Wow.
M16 just got

Jesus Shuttlesworth!......

eek.gif

Originally Posted by M16

M16 wrote:

Oh, "stating facts"

indifferent.gif

You're a lame.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ignoring everything acting like none of the other pages happened....career on NT=over.

What "happened" ? Dudes posted some corny photoshop and some lame jokes, rest of the dudes hopped on like it was a "ether"and now this lame talking about "NT career"
indifferent.gif
Hop off my nuts, get off NT and go get some fresh air. "I got bigger things to worry about" ? Some lames throwing weak flames over an internet message board ? really ?
laugh.gif
I said before this !@$* was just jokes and entertainment... nothing changed. This thread can go 300 pages and get stickied, don't matter to me. Now that I been "ethered" feel free to come see if !@$* is sweet off NT.

That's my last comment on this whole thing. Keep the thread going, I wont be checking back in here but i'll see y'all mother +@#%%+% in other threads. 1
LuigiTheKing

Joined 7/19/07

M16

Joined 3/19/09

Not to mention this is your second account within like a year, and the other one had like 3,000 posts too?

Who do you really think needs to get off NT and get some fresh air? By the looks of your picture/how much time you spend on here, your life is pathetic.

This can't be true
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Originally Posted by M16

Now that I been "ethered" feel free to come see if !@$* is sweet off NT.
laugh.gif
@ this frail little lamb still talking tough.

Fo'real this kid just needs to take the L and

f7e154ec5674719c697f9530f3e34f740b37f1b.gif

was it the same dude?

lmao damn....I pictured this dude to be completely different lmao.....just another one of them dudes that creates a whole new persona on the internet....I loveNT!

Originally Posted by M16

M16 wrote:

Oh, "stating facts"

indifferent.gif

You're a lame.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What "happened" ? Dudes posted some corny photoshop and some lame jokes, rest of the dudes hopped on like it was a "ether"and now this lame talking about "NT career"
indifferent.gif
Hop off my nuts, get off NT and go get some fresh air. "I got bigger things to worry about" ? Some lames throwing weak flames over an internet message board ? really ?
laugh.gif
I said before this !@$* was just jokes and entertainment... nothing changed. This thread can go 300 pages and get stickied, don't matter to me. Now that I been "ethered" feel free to come see if !@$* is sweet off NT.

That's my last comment on this whole thing. Keep the thread going, I wont be checking back in here but i'll see y'all mother +@#%%+% in other threads. 1
LuigiTheKing

Joined 7/19/07

M16

Joined 3/19/09

Not to mention this is your second account within like a year, and the other one had like 3,000 posts too?

Who do you really think needs to get off NT and get some fresh air? By the looks of your picture/how much time you spend on here, your life is pathetic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Less than 5months this dude had over 2,800 post?
eek.gif
he's givin THB arun for his money.

Back
Top Bottom