roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Dan Turpin lookin +**
275px-Dan_Turpin.jpg

Originally Posted by M16

You wanna argue "it's just music, I like listening to frauds" well fine then

but it doesn't change the fact that Budden is a fraud. In the studio he talking about putting families in boxes for getting punched, but in reality he gets decked and he on u-stream apologizing.

But aren't you a Prodigy fan? Your man is the poster boy for this behavior. Makes sense now though. You and P have a lot in common. Overcompensating forwhat you are NOT in reality.

I love the internet...
laugh.gif

Im so upset I wasn't able to be involved with this...beautiful...beautiful ether...
All we need is Simply Dimply for the kill...

Goodness Gracious the Ether!
eek.gif
roll.gif

it's about time somebody finished this Mideastbeast clown... dude STAYS talking about guns on here... its obvious he wouldnt do !%*# IRL.

Mideastbeast got Tahiry'd.

So you were talking all that Middle Eastern tough guy +%+% like you were Taz but you got the Hadji swag?

Why did i not assume this already?
laugh.gif

Man this is the reason why I need internet back at the crib.
laugh.gif
M-16's validity on his life and personal preference is nonexistant.
How ironic that dude is a Prodigy fan, hates Jumpoff, and jumpoff gave P the business in "Blood on the Wall"

"4-5ths and snubs, what's that about? _ u can't lift the guns that u rappin bout"

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Nash

M16 wrote:

Oh, "stating facts"

indifferent.gif

You're a lame.

you got bigger things to worry about than one dude shootin on your wack shirt, playboy
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ignoring everything acting like none of the other pages happened....career on NT=over.

You take the internet way to seriously fam.

What "happened" ? Dudes posted some corny photoshop and some lame jokes, rest of the dudes hopped on like it was a "ether"and now this lame talking about "NT career"
indifferent.gif
Hop off my nuts, get off NT and go get some fresh air. "I got bigger things to worry about" ? Some lames throwing weak flames over an internet message board ? really ?
laugh.gif
I said before this !@$* was just jokes and entertainment... nothing changed. This thread can go 300 pages and get stickied, don't matter to me. Now that I been "ethered" feel free to come see if !@$* is sweet off NT.

That's my last comment on this whole thing. Keep the thread going, I wont be checking back in here but i'll see y'all mother +@#%%+% in other threads. 1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by M16

You wanna argue "it's just music, I like listening to frauds" well fine then

but it doesn't change the fact that Budden is a fraud. In the studio he talking
about putting families in boxes for getting punched, but in reality he gets decked and he on u-stream apologizing.

But aren't you a Prodigy fan? Your man is the poster boy for this behavior. Makes sense now though. You and P have a lot in common. Overcompensating for what you are NOT in reality.

Exactly

m16- I got money stacks bigger than you

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Nash

M16 wrote:

Oh, "stating facts"
indifferent.gif

You're a lame.
you got bigger things to worry about than one dude shootin on your wack shirt, playboy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ignoring everything acting like none of the other pages happened....career on NT=over.
You take the internet way to seriously fam.

What "happened" ? Dudes posted some corny photoshop and some lame jokes, rest of the dudes hopped on like it was a "ether"and now this lame talking about "NT career"
indifferent.gif
Hop off my nuts, get off NT and go get some fresh air. "I got bigger things to worry about" ? Some lames throwing weak flames over an internet message board ? really ?
laugh.gif
I said before this !@$* was just jokes and entertainment... nothing changed. This thread can go 300 pages and get stickied, don't matter to me. Now that I been "ethered" feel free to come see if !@$* is sweet off NT.

That's my last comment on this whole thing. Keep the thread going, I wont be checking back in here but i'll see y'all mother +@#%%+% in other threads. 1
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, good catch.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rk2ees.jpg

This is the same dude that key styled this last month actin like he was really bout it smh.

Cudi in the sig, dude probably rocking Caprice and heals
We keep it muddy, the M16 be clappin fully automatic
Same gun we used to try and turn Vietnam democratic
because I don't care if the defense got the first album by Shawn Carter
This ain't 91, and I ain't Ice-T
But when I put the 9's in my gun, and let off three
you getting the Death Certificate, that I guarantee

wjgcgx.jpg

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

rk2ees.jpg

This is the same dude that key styled this last month actin like he was really bout it smh.

Cudi in the sig, dude probably rocking Caprice and heals
We keep it muddy, the M16 be clappin fully automatic
Same gun we used to try and turn Vietnam democratic
because I don't care if the defense got the first album by Shawn Carter
This ain't 91, and I ain't Ice-T
But when I put the 9's in my gun, and let off three
you getting the Death Certificate, that I guarantee

wjgcgx.jpg

laugh.gif
and dude has the nerve to say rappers needa stop talking tough in songs....i would smack the hell out this dude in a second

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yeah AITE, you Slumdog Millionaire lookin !**
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Remind of the ol days on here.

See I thought enough ppl on here knew what dude looked like. I never forgot her(Jessica) saying homey was that dude in school with the big %%$ book bags. We all know that type
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom