Joe Budden got Tahiry'd.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

jhwyyw.jpg

Me beef with THIS _?
smh.gif
roll.gif

lol i just got sent to this thread by someone. i'm not reading through it... but my two cents

on HT this kid was always like "yea i seen simply in real life i went to school with her"- but wouldnt tell me who. so i was just like
nerd.gif
. so thenbee did some ip search thing and found this picture on his myspace or summmm and found that picture.. and i was like oh #*+@ this kid looks familiar
laugh.gif
roll.gif

then i remembered he requested me on facebook... and i accepted him cause i had like physics with him.... then this dude really wrote on my wall " i neverknew you were on NT
pimp.gif
"

indifferent.gif

automatic deletion. i'm sorry that's lame. so bro that's you. no doubt about it. i dont know if you tryna front like it's not, but guys believeme it is
laugh.gif

i don't know why he tryna front hardbody like he won't get blown away by a gust of wind. son is like 5'4" barely pushing a hundred pounds.named "allah" or something like that. type of kid to wear the rolling bookbag to school. and then i would copy my physics labs off of him
roll.gif

i hate to be a !%%+$ , cause kid seemed mad docile and innocent in real life... but man the internet harbors some insane characters trying to live their livesvicariously throuh their words.
smh.gif
#*+@ is despicable

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Nash

M16 wrote:

Oh, "stating facts"
indifferent.gif

You're a lame.
you got bigger things to worry about than one dude shootin on your wack shirt, playboy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ignoring everything acting like none of the other pages happened....career on NT=over.
You take the internet way to seriously fam.

What "happened" ? Dudes posted some corny photoshop and some lame jokes, rest of the dudes hopped on like it was a "ether"and now this lame talking about "NT career"
indifferent.gif
Hop off my nuts, get off NT and go get some fresh air. "I got bigger things to worry about" ? Some lames throwing weak flames over an internet message board ? really ?
laugh.gif
I said before this !@$* was just jokes and entertainment... nothing changed. This thread can go 300 pages and get stickied, don't matter to me. Now that I been "ethered" feel free to come see if !@$* is sweet off NT.

That's my last comment on this whole thing. Keep the thread going, I wont be checking back in here but i'll see y'all mother +@#%%+% in other threads. 1
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn, good catch.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

jhwyyw.jpg

Me beef with THIS _?
smh.gif
roll.gif

lol i just got sent to this thread by someone. i'm not reading through it... but my two cents

on HT this kid was always like "yea i seen simply in real life i went to school with her"- but wouldnt tell me who. so i was just like
nerd.gif
. so then bee did some ip search thing and found this picture on his myspace or summmm and found that picture.. and i was like oh #*+@ this kid looks familiar
laugh.gif
roll.gif

then i remembered he requested me on facebook... and i accepted him cause i had like physics with him.... then this dude really wrote on my wall " i never knew you were on NT
pimp.gif
"

indifferent.gif

automatic deletion. i'm sorry that's lame. so bro that's you. no doubt about it. i dont know if you tryna front like it's not, but guys believe me it is
laugh.gif

i don't know why he tryna front hardbody like he won't get blown away by a gust of wind. son is like 5'4" barely pushing a hundred pounds. named "allah" or something like that. type of kid to wear the rolling bookbag to school. and then i would copy my physics labs off of him
roll.gif

i hate to be a !%%+$ , cause kid seemed mad docile and innocent in real life... but man the internet harbors some insane characters trying to live their lives vicariously throuh their words.
smh.gif
#*+@ is despicable
You seem like a #%%@!.

jhwyyw.jpg

Me beef with THIS _?
smh.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
. so then bee did some ip search thing and found this picture on his myspace or summmm and found that picture.. and i was like oh #*+@ this kid looks familiar
laugh.gif
roll.gif

then i remembered he requested me on facebook... and i accepted him cause i had like physics with him.... then this dude really wrote on my wall " i never knew you were on NT
pimp.gif
"

indifferent.gif

automatic deletion. i'm sorry that's lame. so bro that's you. no doubt about it. i dont know if you tryna front like it's not, but guys believe me it is
laugh.gif

i don't know why he tryna front hardbody like he won't get blown away by a gust of wind. son is like 5'4" barely pushing a hundred pounds. named "allah" or something like that. type of kid to wear the rolling bookbag to school. and then i would copy my physics labs off of him
roll.gif

i hate to be a !%%+$ , cause kid seemed mad docile and innocent in real life... but man the internet harbors some insane characters trying to live their lives vicariously throuh their words.
smh.gif
#*+@ is despicable
rip.jpg

dude might be suicidal right now

roll.gif
hahahaha dayum MEB you cool an all but dayum bruh I guess you don't do "tough things" this is the summer of the roasted andexposed.......your name is added to the list of y2dre....rellnye....even my boy rilla got roasted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Nash

M16 wrote:

Oh, "stating facts"
indifferent.gif

You're a lame.
you got bigger things to worry about than one dude shootin on your wack shirt, playboy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ignoring everything acting like none of the other pages happened....career on NT=over.
You take the internet way to seriously fam.

What "happened" ? Dudes posted some corny photoshop and some lame jokes, rest of the dudes hopped on like it was a "ether"and now this lame talking about "NT career"
indifferent.gif
Hop off my nuts, get off NT and go get some fresh air. "I got bigger things to worry about" ? Some lames throwing weak flames over an internet message board ? really ?
laugh.gif
I said before this !@$* was just jokes and entertainment... nothing changed. This thread can go 300 pages and get stickied, don't matter to me. Now that I been "ethered" feel free to come see if !@$* is sweet off NT.

That's my last comment on this whole thing. Keep the thread going, I wont be checking back in here but i'll see y'all mother +@#%%+% in other threads. 1
HOLD THE %*#@ UP

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how you talking reckless tryna invite people to "see you". i can't even fathom your squeaky ##* voice speaking like that.

and really, you tryna invite people to "see you" just like you did with mayor?

let us backtrack.

your sorry ##* invited mayor to see this kid

like really?
laugh.gif
you post someone ALMOST as lame as you. i don't even know what you were scared of, anyway, your runt ##* could have easily slippedthrough mayors greasy ##* fingers.

get the %*#@ out of here ol'

i swear someone is going to blow me up after all the spots i done blown up this summer.

it's not that i'm mean, i'm just an advocate of truth and reality.

On a scale of 1 to 10 on how awesome this thread is...this !%$$ right here has to be a 50...

But on the real all this ether will probably have no effect on dude...he look like a N thats used to getting picked on...

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Takeover

jhwyyw.jpg

Me beef with THIS _?
smh.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
"

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif
#*+@ is despicable
You seem like a #%%@!.
laugh.gif
word. it doesn't matter to me though because shecomes thru with the lulz everytime
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
hahahaha dayum MEB you cool an all but dayum bruh I guess you don't do "tough things" this is the summer of the roasted and exposed.......your name is added to the list of y2dre....rellnye....even my boy rilla got roasted
laugh.gif

rellnye? i missed that
nerd.gif

^^ it's on n t k l bruh tried to make a thread about me because he got mad because I roasted him on Twitter......his thread back fired he tried to get itlocked before I saw it but it's called "mods please lock"

Back
Top Bottom