Originally Posted by Israeln23

I'm clearly joking
indifferent.gif
@ my life
fixed.

Logout B
laugh.gif
kill M16 yourself.

^^^ u late brah, he already got another account.
laugh.gif
he been postin w/ it. Ill give it a few months before the sig changes

How did I miss this whole thread???

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

eek.gif
nas couldnt even deliver ether twice...
YO!!!!

I used to wanna reaach thru the screen and smack dude for some of the crap he used to say...

Originally Posted by samness20

The hell went on in here? its a massacre..
http://photobucket.com
and home is handing out invites to meet off Nt now?
roll.gif

I'm so glad NT did this.

Dude was acting REAL hard body...

I don't care if dude is of mid-east descent cause you can't help that but i'll be damned if you gonna try and name all this nonsense and startdrama on the music forum time and time again...thats why everyone hated him...

M16/MEB/Whatever...you asked for this.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

so dude changed his name and is already posting under a new NT identity....
smh.gif

We just can't get rid of this dude can we...
tired.gif

it's a shame though $@%*** really ran him outta here...
laugh.gif

to the dude suggesting meet him in real life? really? that's why he got ether'd here because it's not that serious... and this M16 guy got meHEATED a few times mainly the Kanye argument where he listed 30 myspace producers saying they are better than 'Ye...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

to the dude suggesting meet him in real life? really? that's why he got ether'd here because it's not that serious... and this M16 guy got me HEATED a few times mainly the Kanye argument where he listed 30 myspace producers saying they are better than 'Ye...
only reason I mentioned that is cause %@%!%! was coming at him like it wasn't the internet like they wanted to inflict physical pain on theman...so if so don't write about it fight about it...but I agree with you sir that was probably me just lashing out based on the fact dude's was reallycoming at him on that racial tip to...and I'm a firm believer that at this point in my life racism should be deaded to the fullest...regardless.. ifit's true that he created another account because of this ether dropped on him he's going to have to change the way he writes on here and can't repVinnie Paz whatsoever or he's gonna give himself away asap
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ dude saying "I'll see yall *$$*!%$%%#@#! in other threads" then changing his SN.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
What a herb smh, how do dudes like him find NT? I came here because the sneaker attraction then got into the music/general forum as timepassed.....but dude clearly has no sense of style or care for physical appearance so I don't see how he thinks he fits in here
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

laugh.gif
What a herb smh, how do dudes like him find NT? I came here because the sneaker attraction then got into the music/general forum as time passed.....but dude clearly has no sense of style or care for physical appearance so I don't see how he thinks he fits in here
grin.gif
Son you need to sit back and think about the internet. I guarantee if we had another Music Forum PYP a whole lot more dudes would be getting"exposed" on here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

laugh.gif
What a herb smh, how do dudes like him find NT? I came here because the sneaker attraction then got into the music/general forum as time passed.....but dude clearly has no sense of style or care for physical appearance so I don't see how he thinks he fits in here
grin.gif

Son you need to sit back and think about the internet. I guarantee if we had another Music Forum PYP a whole lot more dudes would be getting "exposed" on here
laugh.gif

Is he like your best friend or something doggie, he's a man and can defend himself, stop fightin his battles...and I could careless about other people whohave a fake internet personas, I myself have posted my pic countless times in the wdywt/pyp's so I hope your not tryin to get at me fam.

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Son you need to sit back and think about the internet. I guarantee if we had another Music Forum PYP a whole lot more dudes would be getting "exposed" on here
laugh.gif
Is he like your best friend or something doggie, he's a man and can defend himself, stop fightin his battles...and I could careless about other people who have a fake internet personas, I myself have posted my pic countless times in the wdywt/pyp's so I hope your not tryin to get at me fam.
Who's defending M16? He's just not the only crab $!! lame on this board. You seem sensitive. I was not taking a shot at you, why you gotdefensive I don't know. Maybe you should read my post again
laugh.gif
It's pretty clear cut, don't see where you get me being defending that dude.

As for the bolded that's a flat out lie. Plus the term is "couldn't careless"

Don't confuse me being tired of another member on this forum being d-rided with me feeling sorry for dude. How many members get multipleunappreciation/appreciation threads?
laugh.gif
Like some of yall care too much.

Real talk tho I'm tired of seeing this dudes name at this point.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Is he like your best friend or something doggie, he's a man and can defend himself, stop fightin his battles...and I could careless about other people who have a fake internet personas, I myself have posted my pic countless times in the wdywt/pyp's so I hope your not tryin to get at me fam.

you need to chill money.
he wasn't even coming at you.

dudes mad hostile for no reason.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

you need to chill money.

laugh.gif

Why would you bring this thread back after it's fell off the 1st page to say this? I'm not "mad hostile" either bro so I don't seewhat's so funny, just let the thread die noob.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

you need to chill money.

laugh.gif

Why would you bring this thread back after it's fell off the 1st page to say this? I'm not "mad hostile" either bro so I don't see what's so funny, just let the thread die noob.
name callin would mean ur mad about somethin...
laugh.gif

u mad
mad.gif

I think I am
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

you need to chill money.

laugh.gif

Why would you bring this thread back after it's fell off the 1st page to say this? I'm not "mad hostile" either bro so I don't see what's so funny, just let the thread die noob.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he mad

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

you need to chill money.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif