Joe Budden got Tahiry'd.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i feels bad now
frown.gif
laugh.gif
you went in on dude and caused him to go on suicidewatch, now you feel bad?? just like a female...

That Sacario vid was real talk. Just another example of Joey's mouth gettin him in trouble. Ain't seen Sacario since that one summer lol

Originally Posted by RavageBX

That Sacario vid was real talk. Just another example of Joey's mouth gettin him in trouble. Ain't seen Sacario since that one summer lol

laugh.gif
I aint seen him since that joint he did with Angie Martinez

woooooowwwwwwwwww
eek.gif
, i just read through every single page of this threadand all i gotta say is DAAAAAAMNNNNNNNN............dude had it comin to him though, i couldnt stand that little %^$&

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

which dude you talking bout??

budden or mideastbeast???...haha

MidEastBeast!! LMAO!! His post count is crazy he has no life which means too much time on his hands HA Ha!!!

I just read through this whole thread. And
eek.gif

M16 its time to log off forever. Oh and heres a goodbye present.
Spoiler [+]

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
at this thread... yall had me going back through MAD pages, i was like
eek.gif
I didnt know a Budden/Raekwon beef is THAT important
laugh.gif

but i dont get it...

is this M16?

jhwyyw.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but is that him really? Cause if that act is im @#$!%#! dying right now...

and props to Ill I Am idk if i have ever seen anyone get ethered on NT like that. Those 2 posts were
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Did that herb really give a false adress and deny the pic was of him? Damn didnt know some %@*@... what a %!%*#!# poser going back and reading some of hisearlier posts in the thread just have me dying now, acting all hard and %@*@ saying that if it were him he woulda took on Rae and his 6 Ns
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

So this is the closet homosexual, always bashing gays.
laugh.gif
dude looks as soft as charmin. Man NY NT'ers stay taking L's.

I know I'm dumb late...but it's official NT is on my man M-16's *$@! real talk...I understand this is the internet so there's a lot of%#%$%*!#!*%@* who get to say whatever they want knowing you ain't never gonna see these people...but the fact remains !$+$@@ was going to far coming at the%#%+* race and $%%#...talking bout arranging marriages and in previous posts going as far as calling him a sand %#%+*!! $%%# ain't sweet...granted Idon't know this %#%+* from Adam but damn...If ya'll hate the man that much and ya'll such @%%**+# goons...go on google find the %#%+* address andgo find him and handle buisness...if not hop the %#%+ off..

Oh and Joey loss as well as Rae...since that's the real topic of the thread...some of ya'll
smh.gif

however if that picture is really MEB
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

can't believe some of the things he says about hip hop looking like that...

I really always pictured him to be Vinnie Paz
laugh.gif

wow, i didnt expect dude to look like that
you know a guy taking the internet way too serious when he goes ahead and deletes his twitter (@hiphopbeast), it's the internet, it's all fun andgames. dude is erasing all traces of himself lol.
got "m16" hitting that application for a new yuku acct and membership to NT really hard now, thinking what he should comeback as...

dude's swagger went MIA real quick after this post
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom