Joe Budden got Tahiry'd.

I watched that Sacario clip...
He says nothing...
Just Budden talked bad about him...he seen him and they agreed it was nothing...

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i feels bad now
frown.gif
You shouldn't. The guy was a complete #$*%. There were absolutely NO likable qualities about him. And he gets exposed for what he iscomplaining about half the time...frauds. I love it.
pimp.gif

^Is that suppose to be a joke?

This is why I said yall dudes ride his meat way too much. Like I don't know what made his opinion so important to yall to begin with.

laugh.gif
It's getting lame on both sides.

pimp.gif
at that WSHH clip
Sacario said one thing that stood out. As a MAN you are held accountable for the words that you speak. Joseph pops off at the mouth too much.He needs to learn how to stay in his lane. And that doesn't mean don't think you aren't nice, but you don't gotta throw other dudes under thebus in order to hype yourself. Your music should speak for itself

Man, I'm so pissed I missed all of the last 8pgs of this thread but caught Simply's post and all I got to say is U GO GIRL!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Israeln23

Just got word from m16 mom that he committed suicide RIP
frown.gif
If this isn't a joke, well, R.I.P.

But it didn't have to come down like that. He took this stuff way too seriously. (That is if this is even real)

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Your music should speak for itself

Sacario said that? Comedy.
laugh.gif
Nah he didn't say that, that was my opinion. He just said people need to be held accountable for their actions.
Who is this Sacario guy though? Never heard of him.

eyes.gif
at the title change. Lame.

Back
Top Bottom