Join us for NikeTalk LIVE 2016, to be held on All Star Sunday, Februrary 14th, in San Francisco!

Big shout out to the huddle and NT staff that made this possible
Super dope
Wish it coulda been longer
Next one should be a BBQ :nerd:

If there is another Live event in the bay area let us know mods! I'm down for the next one.

Also, it was great meeting everyone.. from the lurkers to the creators.

Lastly, the idea of archiving the history of every sneaker online is great! A base where many ideas can branch off of.

I'll see y'all at the next one!

Man this event made me realize how long I've been on the site.

Everyone there was super cool.

Completely down for another local meet up.

Also shout out to the falafel makers
Never had falafel
Wouldn't ever use my own money to buy some
But it was good and would eat it again if someone paid for it

Great time talking with everyone. The 2k tourney was live. Congrats to Jacob! The food was coo. Something new never hurts. Ace's display is crazy! Shout out homie from Nike. Then Oregon joints are too crazy especially them 14s! Hope we can make it a yearly thing...thanks Nelson and Meth!!

Last edited:
I'm the one who mentioned Michael Vicks jersey during the Wikia speech lmao in case anyone was wondering

ijapino and KVN, y'all missed out!

Glad I was able to make it today. Even though I didn't get to formally introduce myself to everyone, I felt like I didn't even have to; it was all love. I swear I've seen a few of y'all around the Bay, though. The vibe of today's event was much like that of our old NorCal Summits. I wouldn't mind this being a regular thing. I just regret putting off that confessional til it was too late.

Thanks to everyone that helped set this up and everyone that came out! I'll have to be more active in these threads again.

good times

supreme 5 panel, red flannel

Last edited:
ijapino and KVN, y'all missed out!

Glad I was able to make it today. Even though I didn't get to formally introduce myself to everyone, I felt like I didn't even have to; it was all love. I swear I've seen a few of y'all around the Bay, though. The vibe of today's event was much like that of our old NorCal Summits. I wouldn't mind this being a regular thing. I just regret putting off that confessional til it was too late.

Thanks to everyone that helped set this up and everyone that came out! I'll have to be more active in these threads again.

Crazy that that was you I was sitting next to at the end and I had no idea.

I was the guy with the Tiffs on. I never wear those shoes but I had to for nostalgia reasons since that was the last camp out I ever did got kicks.

For real though.....let's do another meet up. BBQ and beer. Maybe we can revive the NorCal forum a bit with a post on it.

Back
Top Bottom