Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

Anyone know how many pairs HoH locations are getting? Wondering if it’s worth trying my size (9.5 men’s) or my wife’s size if they more stock.

Also you resellers suck making the price drop on these :smh: smh

giphy.gif

I've seen it done like someone already mentioned, employee puts in their VIP or whatever number instead of the customer's and they rack up hella points
Wouldn’t this be obvious to the account holder when their purchases aren’t reflected in the app after 48-72 hours? That’s hard to miss and would be a swift call to corporate.

It could be from random folks buying stuff who don’t have a vip account
Yeah always scan
Never phone number

There is ways of beating this. Make them scan your actual vip in the app.

I’m just saying if I worked at a shoe store, I would hope I didn’t have any problem getting a shoe that my store was getting. The guy can literally buy things and return them all day to rack up his VIP amount spent (if what you’re saying about the algorithm is true)

Wouldn’t this be obvious to the account holder when their purchases aren’t reflected in the app after 48-72 hours? That’s hard to miss and would be a swift call to corporate.

You don’t do it to ppl who have VIPs you do it to ppl who don’t have VIPs. Not everyone has an account nor wants one

Some of y'all DEFINITELY don't know what the word "definitely" means, or how simple statistics work.

Again - no one knows, or has proven to know, how it works for certain. It very well may matter how much you spend, I wouldn't be surprised. But just because there's a correlation in YOUR case doesn't mean that's how it works for everyone. It could easily just be a random coincidence. There's been plenty of counter examples.

Do as you please, think what you want, but there's no "definitely" anything at the moment.

You don’t do it to ppl who have VIPs you do it to ppl who don’t have VIPs. Not everyone has an account nor wants one

I'll bet it's this. At every store offering a rewards program, there are always customers who are totally uninterested in joining. Employees probably just focus on those people. Even if this is only a small percent of a store's clientele, I'll bet the points rack up really quickly.

Some of y'all DEFINITELY don't know what the word "definitely" means, or how simple statistics work.

Again - no one knows, or has proven to know, how it works for certain. It very well may matter how much you spend, I wouldn't be surprised. But just because there's a correlation in YOUR case doesn't mean that's how it works for everyone. It could easily just be a random coincidence. There's been plenty of counter examples.

Do as you please, think what you want, but there's no "definitely" anything at the moment.

im definitely gonna take an L on the app tomorrow

I can only speak from my own experience, so take this however you may:

About 18 months ago, I finally decided to open a VIP Footlocker account. Entered some raffles in the footapps and never hit on anything. So, I go to the grand opening of a FTL and cop two pairs of kicks (72-10's and Black toe 1's). Entered raffles again and finally hit on a few releases. Bought some clothes as well here and there and started to add to my money spent. Eventually I had spent close to $5k and started noticing that I'd win raffles for any release I wanted. But the weirdest part was, it was always for that store where I originally bought the first two sneakers. I should mention, I had 10 min head starts for these entries.

The new year starts and I stop buying and entering sneaker raffles through footapps. I was in the middle of a major home renovation and needed to spend my money elsewhere. I enter the footapp raffle for Shadow 1's and I lose out. Enter again for Tinker 3's and lose, enter for basically all the recent releases and cannot hit, even if I had a 10 min head start. This is when I learned the algorithm kicked me off a preferential selection, because I had stopped buying sneakers for almost 5 months. I'm not saying this is why I'm not winning anymore, but I can say how much you spend and how often you purchase matter significantly.

I'm almost certain if I continued to purchase sneakers, I would be a lock for the Satin SBB's.

We believe what we believe
I bought some socks week before I hit on a release
When i hit
I was like it must of been the socks :lol:
Then you start buying socks before every release

I can only speak from my own experience, so take this however you may:

About 18 months ago, I finally decided to open a VIP Footlocker account. Entered some raffles in the footapps and never hit on anything. So, I go to the grand opening of a FTL and cop two pairs of kicks (72-10's and Black toe 1's). Entered raffles again and finally hit on a few releases. Bought some clothes as well here and there and started to add to my money spent. Eventually I had spent close to $5k and started noticing that I'd win raffles for any release I wanted. But the weirdest part was, it was always for that store where I originally bought the first two sneakers. I should mention, I had 10 min head starts for these entries.

The new year starts and I stop buying and entering sneaker raffles through footapps. I was in the middle of a major home renovation and needed to spend my money elsewhere. I enter the footapp raffle for Shadow 1's and I lose out. Enter again for Tinker 3's and lose, enter for basically all the recent releases and cannot hit, even if I had a 10 min head start. This is when I learned the algorithm kicked me off a preferential selection, because I had stopped buying sneakers for almost 5 months. I'm not saying this is why I'm not winning anymore, but I can say how much you spend and how often you purchase matter significantly.

I'm almost certain if I continued to purchase sneakers, I would be a lock for the Satin SBB's.

Just saying, 18mo is a long time for others to catch on with these apps.

Just saying, 18mo is a long time for others to catch on with these apps.

I was just giving a time frame. Not suggesting it took 18 months for the app to mature.

After the initial first two purchases, I started winning more frequently.

Back
Top Bottom