Jordan 1 Biohack

Got the SNKRS shipping confirmation ETA Wed 9/9 (Nor Cal).

Stupid SNKRS app. Uninstalled it prior because my feed kept being out of date. Had to reinstall it the morning I copped. Despite logged in, I forgot it asks for verification PW during cart checkout. Forgot my PW a few times :wow:...I'm lucky I was still able to cart at 7:05 AM.

And whats with FTL taking long to 'select winers' like they have more than anyone else...
They probably spaced it out so the severs wouldn't crash. If you recall, the apps used to be frustrating for a hyped shoe when they all dropped at the same time. Think Bred XIs and Yeezreels.

Some other releases have also had later reveal times. The Silver CO.JP Is and the Metallic IVs were at 8.

Easy to bash it when you hate on it just because YOU don’t win. It’s really simple. The main reason yall hit on the old system is because of the check in codes everyone on here had access to...which most average people didn’t spend the time going to the store to get the codes. This is a very small community in the big picture. When you were winning, “it’s so amazing this system works so well”. Now that you aren’t hitting “this system sucks f*** FLX” blah blah blah
I think that's the real difference FLX is responsible for. We're hardcore sneaker people so we would use the check-in codes but those that didn't know had to pick between going to the store or not and some probably opted not to go to the store to check-in. Now everything is done from your phone so there should be more entrants. Then add lower quantities and late shipments to the equation and you've got everyone complaining.

just heard champs red bird was telling people they didnt get the shoes in , they were taking names and saying they would get a call back LOL WTF

2moro going to be a madhouse at alot of footactions out here lol

anyone else's pair have terrible quality on the toe box? both of my shoes have navy marks almost like stains on the toe box.

just heard champs red bird was telling people they didnt get the shoes in , they were taking names and saying they would get a call back LOL WTF

2moro going to be a madhouse at alot of footactions out here lol

1599344703336.gif

Almost said something crazy to you but I’m trying to do better. You simply don’t know what you’re talking about. Has nothing to do with checkout codes. I’d drive to store and check in in person if need be and had no problem doing so. The system does suck. You’re clueless.
So just because you were willing to drive to stores means everyone else did the same? You don't believe it's easier now to enter a raffle with full head starts versus before?

I truly appreciate your sympathy. Their just shoes at the end of the day. I’ll get over it but not anytime soon lol.
Damn. That is bull:emoji_poop: and straight up bogus! I would probably be on their *** seeing if they can locate a pair in my size from a store or a warehouse in order to be shipped to me PLUS refunding my points. Again, damn. I wish I had your size so I could help you out because I feel so bad that had happened. :emoji_disappointed:

Anyone dnt want they pink xtra laces could u plz pm I think i missed placed mine while on vacation😫😫 or if someone knows of a site that sell the same pair plz pm me.. thnx

Lmao what? You don't know what happens to unclaimed pairs?

Look guy. I don’t have to explain anything to you or answer your silly questions. Nor the dude with the gif up top. Y’all the ones that are obviously lost and naive. I was actually being sarcastic (went over head not surprised) about them literally sending them directly to GOAT but since they ARE invested in Goat it’s not an entirely insane concept to believe. Why wouldn’t they? They now have a vested interest in the success of GOAT you genius (you’re so smart :rolleyes). GOAT’s business model thrives off volume so they can facilitate as many resell transactions as possible. So it’s no wonder bots are allowed to purchase huge chunks of inventory at a time on RD to be pushed into the resell market, i.e. GOAT. All while you can’t cart one pair. You think that’s a f’n coincidence?

And I’m not pulling the unclaimed pairs thing out of my ***. Since quarantine I’ve had two different managers at two different foot stores personally tell me and other patrons that they are not selling the unclaimed pairs of certain releases going forward and were ordered to send all the unclaimed pairs back to be sold online. That’s not a lie! Happened with flint 13s FTA galleria Houston and just yesterday at FTL Willowbrook so don’t try me. Straight from a mangers mouth. So stop quoting me like you know me with them goofy *** questions of yours.

Back
Top Bottom