Jordan 1 Biohack

These are straight fye :pimp:

B0C5857B-2F26-49E4-A7FA-3BD59963D0A3.jpeg

I truly appreciate your sympathy. Their just shoes at the end of the day. I’ll get over it but not anytime soon lol.
Yeah, they are just sneakers, but my pisstivity is not even about not getting the sneakers itself but the way you were not able to get them. The fact that FTL, Nike, etc. have these websites and/or apps that are subpar and do not invest in better development so that those type of huge glitches does not happen is what pisses me off. They get A LOT of money from their consumers, so the least that they can do is make sure the sites and apps function properly. That weird as* glitch that happened on Thursday should not have been and I have never seen anything like that before, but then for FTL to pretty much have an "oh well, it IS our fault, but we cannot help you" attitude is just beyond effed up.

Any unclaimed pick ups today? :nerd:

You're correct on what those 2 managers told you, I've heard that as well.
So in my state, any store under the FLX umbrella were restricted from selling pairs today. There were decent lines as well for people hoping to pickup. I waited a while then left.
FB was flooded with stories of ppl that got finessed by store employee's as they went to pick up their reserved pairs and were told " we dont have them" this happened at 2 locations but 1 location was more brazen then the other. My wife picked up a pair at the "brazen" store without a problem. Some theorize that with the calls to corporate by ppl that got finessed for their pair FTL is investigating the incident and will not release pairs until those people are accommodated.

How ignorant can you be!

Thought about entering the end raffle but they are charging $209
Plus tax
Plus shipping
Yeah that’s not happening

Back
Top Bottom