JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Now trying to beat up a pair more than usual , is the same as trying not to crease fam...

TRYING TOO HARD.

How about wearing them cause

1.You like them
2.They look good
3.They perform well on their purpose( walking , balling , skating)
4.You couldnt $%^&* afford them when you were 15 and they all came out and NOW YOU CAN (Thats me there :tongue: )

And if they crease , they crease.

ok, you're breaking it down too much b. I wear them, and I don't clean them. im not jumping in mud puddles. who are you or anybody else to say that I'm trying too hard, or to tell me why I should wear them. that's like me saying you guys are trying to hard cuz you think creases add character

ok, you're breaking it down too much b. I wear them, and I don't clean them. im not jumping in mud puddles. who are you or anybody else to say that I'm trying too hard, or to tell me why I should wear them. that's like me saying you guys are trying to hard cuz you think creases add character

Sorry if you think this is towards you but IT IS NOT.(at least most of it isnt)

I just quoted your post , to reply on your opinion with mine.

You say you tried to beat your jordan 1s...?Tried to beat them ...?well , thats trying to hard IMO.

Can I have an opinion on the matter...? Hopefully yes

Did I ask you to agree with it ? No

Did I ever ask ANYONE to agree ON ANYTHING I write? Nope.

This is a public forum sir . If you dont want people to express their opinions(in a very decent , respectful and not derrogative way) on 'your matters' keep them to yourself .

Lets just agree to disagree.

;p)

I think he means that slashes pair is better than the bottom pair because they've been through so much...of course your not going to pick slashes beat pair over a fresh pair because its SLASHES pair...HE made all of those memories in those shoes. But if you owned a pair of royals for 15 years and beat em to ****....and some magic leprechaun came by and was like...I'll give you a fresh pair but I have to take your beat pair...you just might not WANT to let go of the beat pair. I know I wouldn't.

I think he means that slashes pair is better than the bottom pair because they've been through so much...of course your not going to pick slashes beat pair over a fresh pair because its SLASHES pair...HE made all of those memories in those shoes. But if you owned a pair of royals for 15 years and beat em to ****....and some magic leprechaun came by and was like...I'll give you a fresh pair but I have to take your beat pair...you just might not WANT to let go of the beat pair. I know I wouldn't.

Id beat the leprechaun's a%^ and keep both pairs fam .

Man I'd give that lil idiot them beaters, and make some new memories in the fresh new pair.

Its a pair of shoes.

And I hope he comes back around in another 15 years with another pair.

And my bad laokratwr laokratwr , I literally read that post of Slashes beat pair and some random fresh pair, and thought dudes were talking about taking beaters over fresh pairs.

**** had me like whoa.

Last edited:
Man I'd give that lil idiot them beaters, and make some new memories in the fresh new pair.

Its a pair of shoes.

And my bad laokratwr laokratwr , I literally read that post of Slashes beat pair and some random fresh pair, and thought dudes were talking about taking beaters over fresh pairs.

**** had me like whoa.

right? How is this even a debate? We got dudes talking about wanting beat pairs now. And talking about making memories in the shoes? Memories? We talking about memories? In some shoes? Thats deep.

Its a pair of shoes.

**** had me like whoa.

right? How is this even a debate? We got dudes talking about wanting beat pairs now. And talking about making memories in the shoes? Memories? We talking about memories? In some shoes? Thats deep.

iverson-3-1.jpg

We talking about memories fam. NOT THE SHOES. But memories :lol:

no one talked about memories fam.Even my man PRIME PRIME CLEARLY states that he misunderstood my point (maybe wasnt clear enough)

Sorry to burst the bubble , but if what you got from my slash post was that I prefer a destroyed beat pair from a new one ... Oh well.

Last edited:
We talking about memories fam. NOT THE SHOES. But memories :lol:

no one talked about memories fam.Even my man PRIME PRIME CLEARLY states that he misunderstood my point (maybe wasnt clear enough)

Sorry to burst the bubble , but if what you got from my slash post was that I prefer a destroyed beat pair from a new one ... Oh well.[/quote]

Someone did state memories. Take a look.

Times have changed....I remember back in 2001 there were no talks about ppl worried this much about creases on their kicks. Looks like the new breed of sneaker buyers are being over the top with this issue. Just wear your shoes and enjoy them. Don't think just because you dropped a lot of dough on them, they need to be protected with silly crease protectors or walk like your trying to hold in your S*%#. If you don't like creasing your shoes because you don't like the way it looks, then your a girl, sorry.

^ I agree I think part of it is people value sneakers so highly now and they're so hard to get, you tend to obsess. but sneakers are still sneakers, if you get that way about them looking new then you probably shouldn't put a whole lot of effort into buying them

Guys I might have posted this question before, But may i ask how much the Bred1s 2013 (sz13 in particular) go for right now?

thanks!!

Coming from a guy who wears A LOT of shoes, they don't look that "WORN" after not even once, kids. 

Any other J's, not even 3's and they crease hard too.  1's are just the worst pair that creases.  And why would they be wearable for 20+ years when they look like that after 1 wear? Ha ha. I don't think they are worth $400, that's just me. I'd pay $400 for some Kobe 8's which you can wear for 1 year and not even ONE crease...

But they are my favorite beaters to wear over everything. I can't even go to the grocery store without 1's so clean and a shirt with a team. It seems we are living the american dream, where the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem...
Huh? Creases have NOTHING to do with wearability. Busts off into a rap to finish off the post?? You slow or something man? Maybe you should go back to licking the soles and just not wear em? You must not have owned a Dunk before if you are surprised 1s crease like that. Also, you paid $400 for them but complain afterwards about resellers prices?? You don't have to blindly hand resellers your money man
laugh.gif
 I know you're trying to be as cool as everyone else with the latest shoe releases, but you can always just take the L when you miss the original release.

Because I thought I was getting a quality shoe which made me realize why it retails at $140. Did I ever say it happens again? It was a risk I was courageous enough to take and that alone will make you become a better, stronger version of yourself. Doesn't necessarily make it fact or truth. I'm wearing them till it falls off regardless of what I paid since people say they're "worth" $400. Ok.

Last edited:

Because I thought I was getting a quality shoe which made me realize why it retails at $140. Did I ever say it happens again? It was a risk I was courageous enough to take and that alone will make you become a better, stronger version of yourself. Doesn't necessarily make it fact or truth. I'm wearing them till it falls off regardless of what I paid since people say they're "worth" $400. Ok.
its a quality shoe. you have a different perspective for what "quality shoe" means... which is fine, to each their own. but if you think that they were making shoes in 1985/86 with quality reflecting creasablitly, you're crazy. they would've looked at you like a space alien back then with talk like that.

Last edited:

its a quality shoe. you have a different perspective for what "quality shoe" means... which is fine, to each their own. but if you think that they were making shoes in 1985/86 with quality reflecting creasablitly, you're crazy. they would've looked at you like a space alien back then with talk like that.
Eh I wouldn't say great quality..I have two different toe boxes, and gently tried to wipe a smudge off the heel with a microfiber towel and the color bled..

QUEENZ HORROR STORIES CONTINUE ON…...

This should be a made for TV movie

first the 2 month'rs

and now the Switch-A-Roo High's for Mids….

Delete QUEENZ from Sneaker store Bookmark list

Back
Top Bottom