JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

when you start paying $400 for sneakers that crease...I have to hit you with the side face. $400 starts hitting "high" fashion loafers and such. My Gucci loafers looked new to me after 30 wears, that's before I took them to a shoe shop for $35 and they made them absolute butter all over again.

Are these shoes "worth" $140, of course not, but obviously they sell so it's all good. These "fakes" though, wow. Absolutely spot on for most of the sneaker buying public. In my humble opinion, with Jordan Brands current quality control, some of the fakes look better than the stuff I've seen in retail stores.

i understand what my man greece was saying is correct about getting a new pair and making it yours (making the foot stamp in them) by wearing them casually/playing ball in them is better than people making them look DS after 10 years and in that aspect i def agree and i love 1s because you never HAVE to clean them because at the end of the day they are leather and will clean up easily sometime down the raod but dont require the everyday maintenance that some shoes do with clear soles and such but if you like em DS looking thats you but when i go on ebay and see em all creased up and loved i want those way more than the new ones personally but thats me, oh and comfort is out of the window so go and buy some good ($50) inserts for them and they will feel like some 01 XIs

i understand what my man greece was saying is correct about getting a new pair and making it yours (making the foot stamp in them) by wearing them casually/playing ball in them is better than people making them look DS after 10 years and in that aspect i def agree and i love 1s because you never HAVE to clean them because at the end of the day they are leather and will clean up easily sometime down the raod but dont require the everyday maintenance that some shoes do with clear soles and such but if you like em DS looking thats you but when i go on ebay and see em all creased up and loved i want those way more than the new ones personally but thats me, oh and comfort is out of the window so go and buy some good ($50) inserts for them and they will feel like some 01 XIs

I like breaking in my own shoes man. That new shoe smell, that tight factory lacing, the uncreased leather, the tighter fit until you break them in. Its like fresh p_, man.

Thats how I like my shoes. I like my shoes to feel like some fresh box. And if a leprechaun wants to drop off some fresh ***** every now and again for me, I'll gladly give him the old one I've been wearing out.

Last edited:
id want my shoes new as well but the new shoes now days only smell like glue, i havent gotten a good "new shoe smell" from a new pair in a while but i def dont have a problem wearing previously used shoes cuz i throw and insert in to every shoe that i wear

when you start paying $400 for sneakers that crease...I have to hit you with the side face. $400 starts hitting "high" fashion loafers and such. My Gucci loafers looked new to me after 30 wears, that's before I took them to a shoe shop for $35 and they made them absolute butter all over again.

Are these shoes "worth" $140, of course not, but obviously they sell so it's all good. These "fakes" though, wow. Absolutely spot on for most of the sneaker buying public. In my humble opinion, with Jordan Brands current quality control, some of the fakes look better than the stuff I've seen in retail stores.

The fakes are terrible in hand. They are just "good enough" to fake in photos. Side by side comparison it's like night and day.

That $400 price tag isn't because these shoes are worth $400 in quality. You can't forget that this was a limited release, carries great historical meaning and one of the most coveted Jordan shoes of all time, universally from sneakers heads, jordan heads Hypebeasts, etc.

sneakershield helps. all my 1s get shield treatment. just a bit of an anti crease fanatic though

Last edited:
That $400 price tag isn't because these shoes are worth $400 in quality. You can't forget that this was a limited release, carries great historical meaning and one of the most coveted Jordan shoes of all time, universally from sneakers heads, jordan heads Hypebeasts, etc.

THIS. In all honesty you shouldn't even be buying the shoes because of the "market value" unless you're planning to sell them. It's all about how much the shoe means to you which should determine how much you're willing to pay

THIS. In all honesty you shouldn't even be buying the shoes because of the "market value" unless you're planning to sell them. It's all about how much the shoe means to you which should determine how much you're willing to pay

tumblr_lpgmh82E3w1r0ojhto1_400.gif

id want my shoes new as well but the new shoes now days only smell like glue, i havent gotten a good "new shoe smell" from a new pair in a while but i def dont have a problem wearing previously used shoes cuz i throw and insert in to every shoe that i wear
powder blue X's had that new shoe smell instead of that glue smell to my surprise. :pimp:

sweet and the powder blues on feet are fire but my shoes dont make the rotation often enough as it is (wish i worked somewhere i could wear em to work)

Because I thought I was getting a quality shoe which made me realize why it retails at $140. Did I ever say it happens again? It was a risk I was courageous enough to take and that alone will make you become a better, stronger version of yourself. Doesn't necessarily make it fact or truth. I'm wearing them till it falls off regardless of what I paid since people say they're "worth" $400. Ok.

you went full ****** b. have you ever had a pair of jordan 1s/dunks/af1s that didn't crease? you gonna blame the shoe for creasing, for being WHO HE IS, and say it's not quality. you want that white cement 4 half plastic leather, that's on you but don't confuse that for quality. if you ever seen a pair of creased up Chicago 1s from last year you'd see what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom