JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

id want my shoes new as well but the new shoes now days only smell like glue, i havent gotten a good "new shoe smell" from a new pair in a while but i def dont have a problem wearing previously used shoes cuz i throw and insert in to every shoe that i wear
powder blue X's had that new shoe smell instead of that glue smell to my surprise. :pimp:

:smh: You can catch a contact UNDS'ing those carbon fiber flightposites

boom.gif

If the bullet fits, go ahead and hold it
laugh.gif

I have to admit though I do feel like a boss wearing Bred 1's, like my shoe game is godly, compared to others like lebron or kobes.  The red hue just looks sick. It's the perfect shade of red that pops ultra hard

Last edited:
I have to admit though I do feel like a boss wearing Bred 1's, like my shoe game is godly, compared to others like lebron or kobes.  The red hue just looks sick. It's the perfect shade of red that pops ultra hard
i feel like a boss wearing bread bags, no creasing either just straight butter on em!

I agree wholeheartedly with laokratwr laokratwr but most sneakerheads are still into the early 2000s rapper everything crispy tags still hanging off look. I think a lot of people in this thread and people into Jordan 1s in general are just aware the shoe will crease so it's more about embracing the inevitable. I remember I was talking to some random dude in a jimmy jazz about my beat up 2001s I had on and he was like "they're from 1985 that's how they're supposed to look".

the only shoe I tried to beat up on purpose were my black toes or other white Jordan's cuz they're too bright for me brand new. I said this in the thread on yellowed soles too but it just largely depends on your style if beat up shoes will look good or not

Now trying to beat up a pair more than usual , is the same as trying not to crease fam...

TRYING TOO HARD.

How about wearing them cause

1.You like them
2.They look good
3.They perform well on their purpose( walking , balling , skating)
4.You couldnt $%^&* afford them when you were 15 and they all came out and NOW YOU CAN (Thats me there :tongue: )

And if they crease , they crease.
:smokin

The box is not a legit check, a box swap isn't that difficult.
That is why I provided an overview of the shoe as well. I look at both.. Make sense?

Why not consider the box as well? You can spot most fakes just by looking at the box...

You don't think it is difficult to get a legit box with a proper stamp under the lid (a date that closely matches the production date on the tongue)? To my knowledge, authentic royal boxes arent readily available...

i think its fair..

200 chicago, 200 shadows, 400 royal, 300 bred, 200 black toes.

this is what i value them. at vnds..

which adds up to 1300.

guess 1200 isnt bad.  i wouldn't call it a steal though

Back
Top Bottom