JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

These spoilers
eek.gif
roll.gif
Your avy x The new naruto chapter this week > > >

The box is not a legit check, a box swap isn't that difficult.

That is why I provided an overview of the shoe as well. I look at both.. Make sense?

Why not consider the box as well? You can spot most fakes just by looking at the box...

You don't think it is difficult to get a legit box with a proper stamp under the lid (a date that closely matches the production date on the tongue)? To my knowledge, authentic royal boxes arent readily available...
Did you not read what I wrote.... Try reading before trying to reply.

The box means nothing. I've seen a lot of ebayers try to pull that scam.
It does mean something... If the box is off, it is a red flag that there may be issues. If the box is good, its is a good starting point. I always look at both the box and shoes as part of the legit check. If you don't that's cool.. Just my opinion.

Edit: The fact that people sell just the box for good $$ shows that the box counts at least a little in the legit check process. Obviously I don't recommend that anyone solely rely on the box.

Last edited:
It does mean something... If the box is off, it is a red flag that there may be issues. If the box is good, its is a good starting point. I always look at both the box and shoes as part of the legit check. If you don't that's cool.. Just my opinion.

In that aspect yes, you can tell especially by the texture of the box, the font of the "R", the boldness of the tag or the really bad fakes have the wrong colors labeled. But I think what itzzzberny itzzzberny and I are trying to say is, those sellers have caught on and realized it and they are trying to swap the boxes. That's why we say it's no longer helpful because now it can be a legit box but illegitimate shoes. But if it's obviously a wrong box, then yeah it's a good sign but it's just one of many signs you should look for.

In that aspect yes, you can tell especially by the texture of the box, the font of the "R", the boldness of the tag or the really bad fakes have the wrong colors labeled. But I think what @itzzzberny and I are trying to say is, those sellers have caught on and realized it and they are trying to swap the boxes. That's why we say it's no longer helpful because now it can be a legit box but illegitimate shoes. But if it's obviously a wrong box, then yeah it's a good sign but it's just one of many signs you should look for.
Overall seems like we are on the same page then..

I tend to give it more weight than you because, I have never seen an authentic Royal box with GM shoes. It seems they are just hard to come by. I have seen receipts with GM Royals though, so again receipts help, but I give little weight to them. I do however give more weight to the boxes.

There are a few more things to look for on a box than you have mentioned. They range from the font of the size label, placement of the label (usually at bottom of box for GM and not above the red line), whether there is a price (there is a difference depending if pair was purchased from US or international), the color behind the MSRP tag (should be yellow for legit pairs), and stamp under lid (yes the code does mean something and is different for each AJ 1 model). Most of these have not been perfected by GM peoples.

I have picked up 3 pairs of legit Royals and been able to toss out a good portion of potential pickups by simply looking at the box and asking the seller a few questions. Both the box and shoes need to line up before I throw down a dollar. But that's just me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. No hate..

Oh, we all caught that monster lurking.

E85?

Lol thanks.

Nah its running just pump gas, but dyno tuned to 340whp and 345 lb/ft torque. Basic bolt ons aem cold air, ams o2 housing and downpipe. Ams high flow cat and single exit exhaust.

Trying not to put too much into it because it's my daily driver. So far 41k miles on stock clutch so I can't complain hehe

Last edited:
A legit check on the box is almost pointless. They can always swap the box. And yes I've seen people selling and looking for legit boxes. The real legit check is the shoes and the shoes alone.
Everyone has their own opinion. I obviously don't agree when you say "it is almost pointless" and have provided reasons above, reasons that even take your comments into consideration. Wonder if your closet is full of legit kicks with rep boxes..

Last edited:
Thanks fam. I was wondering if anyone would catch that.

LOL ...Even if they didnt they would by your avy or screen name.... :tongue:

EVO rocks hard....Any tuning...?

evo ix was my favourite design-wise....

One of these days I tell ya....

Back
Top Bottom