JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The thing is, even with all of the GM talk, no one came at dude for his decision to grab a pair from MarqueeSole. It feels like you're trying to justify and rationalize your purchase when you really don't have to.

GM pairs still can't explain that shiny, plastic leather looking thing on the royals. And even if they are made with exact same materials, I'm sure there is no quality control cause they are made under the radar. And I'm not talking about quality of materials. I'm talking about quality of production and being safe for wear.

I think it all comes down to loyalty to the brand too. Some want to just confirm they are buying a pair which Nike will associate with and say "that is our product" against buying a GM pair that was never authorized and is in question of authenticity.

All IMO (The magic words to make me flame proof :lol:)

Last edited:
Yes the red laces are blasphemy on this shoe but if I'm paying over $100 for Air Jordan 1's I need all my extra stuff...

...Bring back the Jordan keychain :nerd:

GM pairs still can't explain that shiny, plastic leather looking thing on the royals. And even if they are made with exact same materials, I'm sure there is no quality control cause they are made under the radar. And I'm not talking about quality of materials. I'm talking about quality of production and being safe for wear.

I think it all comes down to loyalty to the brand too. Some want to just confirm they are buying a pair which Nike will associate with and say "that is our product" against buying a GM pair that was never authorized and is in question of authenticity.

All IMO (The magic words to make me flame proof :lol:)

that corny dudes pair of royals were not from MS he bought them off iss and apparently thinks they are real, those are just fakes tho

Yes the red laces are blasphemy on this shoe but if I'm paying over $100 for Air Jordan 1's I need all my extra stuff...

...Bring back the Jordan keychain :nerd:

:lol: at blasphemous. Red ain't that bad, but black looks much cleaner imo. Also screw the keychain JB needed the OG handtag.
View media item 617188OG box along with tag would've looked super clean.

Last edited:
that corny dudes pair of royals were not from MS he bought them off iss and apparently thinks they are real, those are just fakes tho

They aren't even the same shade of blue :x

Poor kid, but I commend him for sticking by his sneaker. He'll enjoy em regardless.

:rofl:

:lol: at blasphemous. Red ain't that bad, but black looks much cleaner imo. Also screw the keychain JB needed the OG handtag.
View media item 617188OG box along with tag would've looked super clean.

Actually really glad/grateful Nike is at least putting the OG style box with these 1's. I love shoe boxes but I wish Nike really could add that keychain or handtag

Keychain/hagdtag's mean nothing to me seeing as to how neither will be on the shoes while I wear them.

Its a cool novelty item, but **** it.

Its not like they're retroing the XVII's without the lace cover or something.

Last edited:
The way 1's age >>>>>

That pic AirThompson posted is magical. Even the red laces are looking realllly good on em.

The Air Jordan 1 hangtags I wouldn't leave on the shoe....but if we get OG styled IV's anytime soon ima need that Nike hangtag. Corny or not lol

i posted a vid of those fake shiny marqueesole royals earlier & they were pretty off anyways, the most noticeable thing is that it has the 'wrong font'

with that said, you can tell that the replica factories are trying to fix those ''clues' each new production as requested from their buyers/dealers

------------

i dont care how good these replicas get, i still dont want to support the counterfeiting industry, I mean first off they're lying to your face, why would I support someone fooling me like that & its pretty much illegal in so many ways.. even just to possess them. will do my best not to end up with one. but thats me of course
But real talk, 10 out of 10 people are not going to be able to tell the difference. I highly doubt someone is going to look at my feet and be like, "Son, your pair is a quarter inch too short"

true... no one in the streets & sht is gonna tell you your shoes are off,

heck you wont believe how many people asks me where did I get my Dunk Highs or tell me... "nice Dunks!"... when i wear my Royals/1s. lol I guess many people think AJ1s has a jumpman on the tongue & the back like what you mostly see in-stores

------------

if someone knowingly support or rock fake/illegal counterfeit sht its pretty much all on them. if i see em.. i wouldnt care & go out of my way.. were not in a discussion forum/internet

your shoes are more like your personal thing/expression, not someone else's

unless maybe if I know you or if they thought they got a legit one... then they have the right to know

...or on  NT

btw i know its hustling

but those re-selling replicas/counterfeits as 100% legit/authentic,  thats really some fv<cked up bull .... tho. forreal

-my 2 pennies

im gonna be freezing out here in LA with that weather in the 60's. burr
Hell ima be out there w you famb
laugh.gif
same here, yeah if we actually have 'lines' here in LA ...everyone raffles, even boutiques... need to find more fcfs besides my usuals

got my bball shorts so i can freeze to death, it might be 70 by the time they open ..brrr

Last edited:
I can't even front, I'm gettin a little dehydrated.. But I can wait to cop for retail. I for one can't tell the difference between fake and real and at this point I won't allow myself to get burned by fakes all because I couldn't wait a couple months.

I just dont need em that early. Much rather get em, stare at em all winter and build up the excitement break em out first thing next year.

Back
Top Bottom