JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Infrareds and Carmines drop next year though....

You'll be back....

I hope they drop with NA treatment, but I won't hold my breath... Even though I have the infrared pack and the CDP 6/17 pack, I'd cop BOTH pairs if they got some OG branding...

This game is hard to leave fam...

Infrareds and Carmines drop next year though....

You'll be back....

I hope they drop with NA treatment, but I won't hold my breath... Even though I have the infrared pack and the CDP 6/17 pack, I'd cop BOTH pairs if they got some OG branding...

This game is hard to leave fam...

Its a drug man... I thought I'd be done after these too. But then the II's are dropping ( :x :x :x :pimp: ), Infrareds and carmines, then the possibility of a Black Cement NA III....

Once those drop I'll be back here saying I'm done, then they'll retro Columbia XI's and black/metalic V's with NA to lure me back in.

Watch.... Air Jordan IV's and V's with NA are imminent .

Last edited:
these and maybe some more OG 1s and im done with JB, now nike thats a whole different story cuz im waiting for so much nike heat to drop

really looking forward to this release. I just hope they are more comfortable than the chicago bulls 1s from earlier this year. But I doubt it... 

Last edited:
really looking forward to this release. I just hope they are more comfortable than the chicago bulls 1s from earlier this year. But I doubt it... 

All of the Nike Air pairs >>> Chicago's in terms of comfort apparently.

Last edited:
Its a drug man... I thought I'd be done after these too. But then the II's are dropping (
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
), Infrareds and carmines, then the possibility of a Black Cement NA III....

Once those drop I'll be back here saying I'm done, then they'll retro Columbia XI's and black/metalic V's with NA to lure me back in.

Watch.... Air Jordan IV's and V's with NA are imminent .
i think if JB releases anything with the NA treatment, the consensus is a must cop. black cement 3's with NA tho, on my wish list

this year has been all about royals, shadows and now the breds...nothing else. didnt even think about grapes, bel airs, db5s or the recent steel 10's. no thanks

u know its bad when steel X's sell out instantly

If my memory serves me correctly, they sold out the last time around as well. The Steel X's were always a popular shoe...

I had to go to 4 shoe spots in one morning in high school cause everyone was sold out within 30mins-1 hour that morning. Then I got lucky and got the last half size up one store had.

i think if JB releases anything with the NA treatment, the consensus is a must cop. black cement 3's with NA tho, on my wish list
this year has been all about royals, shadows and now the breds...nothing else. didnt even think about grapes, bel airs, db5s or the recent steel 10's. no thanks

Here I changed it for you kid it was old tho...that dude from Cleveland that found them girls but yea anyways back to the shoe....

Lol im pretty sure not a single jordan og colored 1 has ever been a general release except for the og 85's and i assume that based on numbers not stores that sold em. Im not familiar with them but i would think the 2001 pairs were pretty much the top of the production chain (minus og 85's) and they were well under gr numbers imo. But i could be wrong since im just throwing that opinion out there. People just popping in here with the "these a gr?". Seriously get a clue. No jumpman on heel or tongue=no general release. Not rocket science to notice all year they have been that way. Og 1 retros have been hyped so much all year just with royals alone, its a wonder its not just common knowledge. Sorry, rant over.

Lol im pretty sure not a single jordan og colored 1 has ever been a general release except for the og 85's and i assume that based on numbers not stores that sold em. Im not familiar with them but i would think the 2001 pairs were pretty much the top of the production chain (minus og 85's) and they were well under gr numbers imo. But i could be wrong since im just throwing that opinion out there. People just popping in here with the "these a gr?". Seriously get a clue. No jumpman on heel or tongue=no general release. Not rocket science to notice all year they have been that way. Og 1 retros have been hyped so much all year just with royals alone, its a wonder its not just common knowledge. Sorry, rant over.

Back
Top Bottom