JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Do you own a pair?
i'm pretty sure he doesn't or doesn't anymore if he thinks its stupid
now people are down talking the banned 1s???
roll.gif

Ive, seen it all....

you must have forgot about this thread.

http://niketalk.com/t/270926/air-jordan-1-banned-no-buying-selling-trading
i guess theres not much choice back then for NA/OG style.. '11 or '01 so its the either "X" or the nubuck swoosh ... now you can have neither

Last edited:
now people are down talking the banned 1s??? :rofl:

Ive, seen it all....

you must have forgot about this thread.

http://niketalk.com/t/270926/air-jordan-1-banned-no-buying-selling-trading

the banned 1's have always been stupid because of that dumb x just like that sick face on the flu game xii....

not needed bull **** gimmicks...

i gives no dambs how big a thread is...

and no you havent seen it all... jordan brand will continue to release stupid gimmick shoes so long as people buy them

I dont like um and think they are stupid thats my opinion and not telling you what to buy if you like umyou like um.

Last edited:
Now why in thee blue hell would i own a pair of shoes i think are stupid?

come on now :lol:

If you had it and sold it, I understand. If not?

Fam, that's like saying, "Why on earth would I read a book when I can just judge a book by its cover."

If you had it and sold it, I understand. If not?

Fam, that's like saying, "Why on earth would I read a book when I can just judge a book by its cover."

because books and shoes arent the same son

what part of i thought the X was stupid are you not getting? :lol:

Last edited:
yeah EXAAAACTLY.

2001/2013 BRed 1 >>> Banned

All those unnecessary Xs just look stupid. Why ruin a perfectly AWESOME shoe. So happy the 2013s will drop. clean as F.

banneds are trash imo. X is stupid, lining is stupid. i highly doubt the leather is as wonderful as it's said to be. i'm sure it's good but come on i think it's a little hyped up.

Wow this is a lot of banned bashing! They're really cool if you ask me. I think JB underestimated the value of the original "NIKE AIR" branding for years. They did this in an attempt to build the JB name.

I don't think it was to one day come back to "NIKE AIR" as a marketing ploy. The Banneds were years ahead of themselves since the 7-8 years prior (not 100% on dates) JB used the jump man logo on their retros.

The Banneds are cool because they showed JB that people have a passion for the return of the NA branding after years of having a million different versions of the 1's all with Jumpman logos.

Breds will always be popular. The Banneds are for people who appreciate the little details. With that being said I'm excited for the Bred I's later this year and have full intentions on buying 2 pairs.

I can confirm shadow numbers. Our store is getting 12 pairs of 555088-023, three stores in country are getting those as well. /Europe/

I Need Those Breds This Year ... At least 2 pairs ... I Hope they are Not as Limited as the royals ... Anybody heared something ?

Wow this is a lot of banned bashing! They're really cool if you ask me. I think JB underestimated the value of the original "NIKE AIR" branding for years. They did this in an attempt to build the JB name.

I don't think it was to one day come back to "NIKE AIR" as a marketing ploy. The Banneds were years ahead of themselves since the 7-8 years prior (not 100% on dates) JB used the jump man logo on their retros.

The Banneds are cool because they showed JB that people have a passion for the return of the NA branding after years of having a million different versions of the 1's all with Jumpman logos.

Breds will always be popular. The Banneds are for people who appreciate the little details. With that being said I'm excited for the Bred I's later this year and have full intentions on buying 2 pairs.
You're overthinking this bro. The banneds are popular because of limited numbers. It's that simple.

I over think everything. I always overanlyze. Especially with a company as complex as Nike... They do the opposite of most companies and are 10x more success. They piss customers off without regard on a weekly basis and somehow manage to get that same customer to buy their product the next week.

I overthink everything. When Banneds were created did they have it mapped out that 2013 would be the return of the OG 1's? I often wonder how far ahead their vision is

I have banneds and Royals and the banneds blow away the royals in terms of quality... The only thing the Royals have on the banneds is height, they are more true to the OG height IMO....

Last edited:
I wouldn't say banneds are trash, but if they were a general release they would have been dissed. Part of the reason people like them is because them being limited and hard to get because only certain outlets got them. I'm not sure how an X is better than a jumpman.

I'm wondering why JB scrapped them. Especially with all the questionable sneakers they release.

Makes me wonder how many other kicks are out there that made it past the sample level.

Typical NT pack mentality. One person says something so 10 people have to hop on the train and restate the same thing.

Y'all act like the X is so noticeable in person. It's a red X on a red heel. Yep, some eyesore that is.
im not gunna lie i wanted banneds super bad when i heard they were coming out but the outlet thing killed it for me (im in tampa and no outlets near me got them anyway) the style is cool and the quality looks great but i wouldnt go out of my way to get a pair or pay a crazy amount just because they are limited, i want the shoe and i want everyone who wants the shoe to get it too im not one of those "its gunna hurt the resale or the uniqeness of my pair now that they are releasing them again" kinda guys i just want my shoes! end rant

Banned slander? Lol lets all just say that the hype from the banned's came from the NA and now that we're getting black/red 1's back with NA we think banned's are awful.

I can see why people wouldn't perfer the Banneds. I remember at a time I was searching for some '01s bad, but couldn't find em then settled for the Banneds. I like the smooth leather look, but the vintage distressed leather look on the Banneds isn't bad at all either. As for the X on the back, it's not noticeable whatsoever. On feet I've seen many people mistake the Banneds with the '01s when they first came out. On one occasion I myself had to double take when I saw some cat wearing em years back.

All in all, there's no way the B/Red 1 could look bad. Unless they're the Alphas :lol:

Back
Top Bottom