JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

If the 2013 (true OG) released back in 2011 and the "banned" released this year... I'm 100% sure more people will pass. FOR SURE.
Everyone will be like "the 2011 retros are way better" or "I'm good *posts pic of 2011 retro*" "why will I get the pair with the x when I got these *posts pic*"

but we live in a different world. A world where JB successfully hyped things up. Good job.

In another alternate universe, I think if these 2013 OG colored 1s were left with the jumpman branding, people would appreciate the Banneds for their semi nike air branding. At least for the tongue

If I had to choose 1. Definitely 2013. Though I'd try copping both lol

Last edited:
So, anyone have any info or pics of the 2013 I's?

Or is this the "how we feel about the banned I's" thread?

In another alternate universe, I think if these 2013 OG colored 1s were left with the jumpman branding, people would appreciate the Banneds for their semi nike air branding. At least for the tongue

If I had to choose 1. Definitely 2013. Though I'd try copping both lol

that depends how old you are though. ive been around since the og, 90's retro 1's, 2001 retro, and everything else after, every freakin colorway after...

ive owned 2 pairs of the 2001 black/red 1 retro. sold them but kept the key chains...

so it really didnt matter to me jumpman, red x, etc...

the problem here is dudes got there feathers ruffled when i said that x on the back of the banned 1's sucked. it did. its corny as **** and no point...

like putting a grape on the side of the grape v u feel me?

now lets move on...

I STILL think these will not be limited. And everybody saying they will is tryna build hype so they can charge crazy prices for a preorder...

Last edited:
that depends how old you are though. ive been around since the og, 90's retro 1's, 2001 retro, and everything else after, every freakin colorway after...

ive owned 2 pairs of the 2001 black/red 1 retro. sold them but kept the key chains...

so it really didnt matter to me jumpman, red x, etc...

the problem here is dudes got there feathers ruffled when i said that x on the back of the banned 1's sucked. it did. its corny as **** and no point...

like putting a grape on the side of the grape v u feel me?

now lets move on...

I STILL think these will not be limited. And everybody saying they will is tryna build hype so they can charge crazy prices for a preorder...

Too many variables and factors I guess. We could talk and debate and argue but one would really never know.

About them not being limited? Kinda hard to say fam after going through every 2013 1s release this year. Would like to hear your reasoning why they won't though

shadow numbers for sure. def not chicago numbers. this isn't how "I feel" either.
Agreed. The only release that had OG colors and no production or any other problems like black toes and royals. Those shadows didnt even drop in NTLA or NTSM though so it's still unpredictable for me. Just gotta stay optimistic

I thought I share my own opinion on which bred 1 is my favourite. In terms of quality, Banned 1's are absolutely the nicest. Buttery leather and raw cut edges (my preference). Just beautiful.

Due to the Banned 1's leather being distressed, the red is slightly dull compared to the '94 and '01. For the eye popping red, the '01 wins hands down. The heel padding on the banned and '01 are almost identical with the '01 being just a tad thicker and the Banneds have the 'X' details.

As for the '94, I love the thick nylon tongue. It's much thicker than the '01's and the leather is slightly thicker as well. In my opinion, the 2013 will be most similar to the '94's if the 2013 Royals are of any indication of what JB give us this holiday season.

My favorite bred 1's are the Banneds and on the hunt for my 3rd pair. PM me if you have a pair of size 8 DS. :smile:

Too many variables and factors I guess. We could talk and debate and argue but one would really never know.

About them not being limited? Kinda hard to say fam after going through every 2013 1s release this year. Would like to hear your reasoning why they won't though

christmas holiday money

where is J.............................................madidas to make sense of all this? lol

Last edited:
you gotta admit tho, this coveted release is different from the Bred XI or Thunder 4 release... Don't expect the same treatment.

dont remember what the releases in past years have been... i do believe any smart business would target black friday, days before christmas, and days after christmas to maximize sales no? thats the least nike could do for retailers no?

I thought I share my own opinion on which bred 1 is my favourite. In terms of quality, Banned 1's are absolutely the nicest. Buttery leather and raw cut edges (my preference). Just beautiful.

Due to the Banned 1's leather being distressed, the red is slightly dull compared to the '94 and '01. For the eye popping red, the '01 wins hands down. The heel padding on the banned and '01 are almost identical with the '01 being just a tad thicker and the Banneds have the 'X' details.

As for the '94, I love the thick nylon tongue. It's much thicker than the '01's and the leather is slightly thicker as well. In my opinion, the 2013 will be most similar to the '94's if the 2013 Royals are of any indication of what JB give us this holiday season.

My favorite bred 1's are the Banneds and on the hunt for my 3rd pair. PM me if you have a pair of size 8 DS. :smile:
nice comparison. I'm excited to see what the 2013s look & feel like.

View media item 576545
Had to throw them yeezys in there too huh? Lol nice kicks my dude :lol: I'm jelly :tongue:

christmas holiday money

That's the thing though, it was planned for November but it got pushed to December 28th after Christmas. Not sure if it can really be for the holidays. Possibly to also capitalize on hype as the final release of the year and limited availability only increases hype. It's gonna be a lot different release than any other holiday releases.

And if pics come out of the tag and it has XC? Definitely hope for the best and prepare for the worst NT fam..

To scoop or not to scoop that is the question, whether tis nobler to purchase the pair with the x, or to buy the 2013 model, and by copping oppose banned? to camp, to cop, no more: and by camping we pave an end to heartache and shock that a failed cop entails!
Just read this. Lmao. :lol:

Hopefully all the other holiday releases run peoples pockets dry because these are a must have. I will be very happy if I can grab these, that would be the Shadows and the Breds for my na collection. Damn royals! Those hawks and celtics were :x And I use to want the knicks pair but i'm over them. Even though the patent golds were limited, too much patent for me. To each their own but shadows and breds are definitely my favorite 1s. Looking forward to the usual holiday chaos. Get your connects ready.

Whats scheduled this year for holidays? Taxis, xi, black red 1, and supposedly the black cement 3? Or is that just a rumor?

Taxis, breds and gammas are all for jb in dec. i thought the na bciii was coming out sometime next year. I was more referring to Kobes,Lebrons and kds tp take the hype off jb. Also i know its not the yeezy thread, but what ever happened with that yeezy 2 3rd cw?

@2swift4u My guess is the 2013 bred 1 will be same leather, same padding and tongue as the 2013 Royals. Basically red dye versus blue. My speculation is it will be a lighter shade of red just like the 2013 Royals are a lighter shade compared to their respective '01 counterparts.

@seandon23 Thanks man, took me some time and a LOT of cash to own these in my collection. If the Royal thread was still active, I'd post my Royal collection in there... :wink:

@2swift4u My guess is the 2013 bred 1 will be same leather, same padding and tongue as the 2013 Royals. Basically red dye versus blue. My speculation is it will be a lighter shade of red just like the 2013 Royals are a lighter shade compared to their respective '01 counterparts.

@seandon23 Thanks man, took me some time and a LOT of cash to own these in my collection. If the Royal thread was still active, I'd post my Royal collection in there... :wink:

So you posted your yeezys here,but can't post your royals cause its off topic.

View media item 140633

Last edited:
@laokratwr I didn't take the picture just for this thread. I happened to received both the yeezys and my banned 1 on the same day so took a picture of of the yeezy with my bred 1 before they go back to storage.

Back
Top Bottom