JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

^well i didnt like the Vegas ones until i removed it and now i love them, the jumpman is a deal breaker for me unless its a solid base color that is easy to paint over after removing it

The Jumpman isn't that bad, unless its a OG colorway.

I wonder why JB stopped using the diamond sockliner we saw on the Knicks & Royals. It was a nice addition to detail.

Last edited:

I wonder why JB stopped using the diamond sockliner we saw on the Knicks & Royals. It was a nice addition to detail.
I guess cause they were a bit more "limited" than the other releases so they wanted to add something a but more to the shoe

I guess cause they were a bit more "limited" than the other releases so they wanted to add something a but more to the shoe

All the 1's are similar in production. Its probably they just cut back like always.

Might have contributed to the "production issues".

Or.. JB is saving money and cutting costs

Last edited:
2nd? So what's #1? 3's??
its NT...im gonna assume he thinks yeezys are the #1 " of all time" * 

KanyeShrug1.jpg

I remember that top 100 air Jordan's list Russ Bengsten did for complex. I've seen a couple of lists fueled by hype at the time but his list is the most accurate list I've ever seen (in my opinion). Def worth lookin through

I know you said 'in my opinion', but how does one rate accuracy in a case like that? :lol:

Yeah it's all subjective at the end of the day but to me it was kinda like which sneaker sums up Michael Jordan's sneaker legacy. Like if you had a shoe that described Michael Jordan and his talent on the court what would it be (even though a lot of the shoes on the list are retro + cw's that Jordan never played in) I just really like the top 3 on the list. I don't think anyone would have a problem with the top 3

Back
Top Bottom