JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

These sneakers are definitely one of the hottest release of the year, but I'm just hoping I can grab a pair of these easily.. not to resell but to wear! I'm hoping everyone would be broke from buying those gamma blues and taxis 12s. 
im hoping the same but its wishful thinking.

hopefully ill be able to get a pr. 

If these were the Royals release then yes I'd agree since overseas got the bulk of product...you know timezone and s***.

U talking to someone with 3 pairs of royals. I'm just lettin y'all know if y'all don't have these by next Friday start sweating. I'm straight. I don't have to be on here sharing information. I'm just letting the majority know... Try to cop early. I should have my 6 pairs for me and my boys on Wednesday. As some of you know I was shooting for 17 but that ain't gonna happen.

Edit. I was dead serious about that 17, just saying.
Bro the only information you are sharing is hype.

Those pics...

tumblr_m0c9q8zxyy1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Bro the only information you are sharing is hype.
Agreed ^

I don't sweat when I don't have a pair of shoes early.  It's not my intention to make money off of excess pairs I buy.  I rarely wear new pairs I get, I let them sit for a while, I'm not here to empress anyone at the mall.  I don't do it for the attention, I do it cause I have a passion.

FYI I didn't see to many pairs of early royals floating around before release date....

The raffles begin the week of the release, it starts wednesday and end thursday, i should know because i have been doing raffles since last june and i have failed eveytime, i waited for that call every friday for footlocker or footaction to call and say i won but they never did, thats like a woman waiting for a guy to call after he smashed her lol, but i gave up on raffles cause it seem slike i have bad luck with them so i only do rsvp tickets or try my best online

Last edited:
when is the raffle/ticket crap? never done it but will do it so i can try and get a pair in store

Down here in Houston this past month for all Jordan's they have been doin guarented tickets for your pair the Sunday before Release Date.

tumblr_mt7zkpbIk21rqfhi2o1_500.gif

I been on my spongebob gifs...a classic from the royal thread lmao

Last edited:
slept hardbody on jsports. would've done $260 to avoid headaches.

any other bk/ny area spots? pm me please

If I can't get these, Im done with jb. No salt, just gracefully bow out.

I would also like to kindly ask the youngns to sit out this release. Let us old guys get this one pls. Ill be sitting out the gammas, labs, and stuff that's for y'all.

Don't sleep just because you see people grabbing early pairs I've got two pair sowed up and I'm still bout to have my fam at the spots grabbin tickets

Back
Top Bottom