JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I was semi srs, because i know these are gonna be hard to come by, but if by some MIRACLE  a 9.5 falls in to your lap ill be here
Yeah the struggle will be there definitely. I don't know how this raffle system works so I'm gonna try to enter for husband's pair at the mall, then we're gonna try NDC and eastbay if I don't get lucky. Maybe I can ask if I can enter for two pairs at FTL and FNL for yours?
i'm good just focus on that size 8 
smile.gif

if you willing to pay $300 you minus wale just try on rd, and if you miss i'm pretty sure you can spend that afterwards 
i feel you.  I'm just SOL on release date because of traveling and holiday stuff, and im sure 300 will probably be enough to cop resale after RD.  but the extra 50, 100 or whatever dollars it ends up being is just worth it sometimes for me for the peace of mind.  Too much to do right now with holidays and everything.  Every once in a while im happy to pay some extra just to get whatever pair of shoes it is and not let this hobby take up any more of my time than it already does!

I heard my local foot locker isn't even carrying them. I don't feel like many of the stores at my local mall will be getting these
mean.gif

not trying to be greedy but i need 2-3 pairs to wear/stock. these will be worn often. 8)

not trying to be greedy but i need 2-3 pairs to wear/stock. these will be worn often.
glasses.gif
No worries, a lot people here are wanting multiple pairs lol. I can totally understand wanting to cop more than one pair of these considering how nicely they have been executed.

Wish i can secure at least one pair. Been wanting these for years now.
I know my local villa in SW michigan is getting them however the employees and managers are shady as hell.
I feel like i'll have to drive to a different town to cop but as long as i got my pizza box next to me it will be all worth it.

Anyone in Miami have info? :nerd:

Ill guarantee you 2 slices at the #NTpizzaparty :lol:

Last edited:
if it's like the shadows

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ft.Lauderdale officially the worst for these release , barely any royals and looking the same for Breds

kinda nervous about this release, i hope i can secure a ticket this time, i tried to get a ticket at modell's for the taxi at modell's last monday but i failed. i called modell's last monday and they said they was giving out rsvp tickets on wednesday at 6pm. on that wednesday around 4:30 i was getting ready to leave my house to go to modell 's and wait about an hour or so to get a ticket and i decided to call modell's again just to confirm the rsvp ticket. i asked if they giving them out at 6 and they then told me that they already gave the tickets out at this point i was left confused and a little pissed off. i told them that i called on monday and the guy that answered the phone told me wednesday at 6 they was giving out tickets and they said they was going to give it out at 6 but people was outside on line waiting since 10am and they was complaining about it being cold outside so the modell's employees decided to give them out early.. tbh i dont know the demand for the taxis was that serious, i thought all i had to do was wait outside for an hour or so and there probably would be a couple people in front of me on the line, its a good thing that i called before i left my house, if i left my house without calling, i would of waited outside for an hour for a ticket they didnt have anymore lol

kinda nervous about this release, i hope i can secure a ticket this time, i tried to get a ticket at modell's for the taxi at modell's last monday but i failed. i called modell's last monday and they said they was giving out rsvp tickets on wednesday at 6pm. on that wednesday around 4:30 i was getting ready to leave my house to go to modell 's and wait about an hour or so to get a ticket and i decided to call modell's again just to confirm the rsvp ticket. i asked if they giving them out at 6 and they then told me that they already gave the tickets out at this point i was left confused and a little pissed off. i told them that i called on monday and the guy that answered the phone told me wednesday at 6 they was giving out tickets and they said they was going to give it out at 6 but people was outside on line waiting since 10am and they was complaining about it being cold outside so the modell's employees decided to give them out early.. tbh i dont know the demand for the taxis was that serious, i thought all i had to do was wait outside for an hour or so and there probably would be a couple people in front of me on the line, its a good thing that i called before i left my house, if i left my house without calling, i would of waited outside for an hour for a ticket they didnt have anymore lol

you dont need these man.

Back
Top Bottom