JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The royals seem in much less supply than the breds, not to mention the crazy number of GM royals on ebay.

I saw two pairs of GM royals sell yesterday for $450 each!

Insane. The royals do command more because of the lack of availability but I don't feel like the demand for the black/red 1 will go down but expect a flood of GM pairs to flood the market making the search and the price for legit pairs to be ridiculous

The royals seem in much less supply than the breds, not to mention the crazy number of GM royals on ebay.

I saw two pairs of GM royals sell yesterday for $450 each!

which basically tells me JB is missing the boat when it comes to these 1 releases...if GM pairs are going for that much, then there is plenty of potential sales JB is missing (has missed) out on..a pair of 1's is the most basic shoe JB could ever produce, and it fails to even give enough just to do that...smh~

Since when did the 1's become so popular lol ?
last year b 
laugh.gif

release date past. surprised stores are still selling for retail or close AFTER the jump.. yet ya still think you got a chance? If you need it this bad just cop out 

RIP Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince of Bel Air. He died today.
frown.gif
frown.gif
 Sad man, I actually remember meeting him (James Avery) at a family member's high school reunion, he still was big back then but then he got sick from what I heard 

Update: Hope you guys got the trick ready for the chimp store

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom