JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

For the price they want for these its better to jump to banned 1.
Im glad i jumped on the banned's when everybody was unloading them for these
roll.gif

I'd rather have Royals and '13 Black/Reds than the Banned joints.

Also, I prefer the smoother leather than the ragged p***y lip look.  It's a preference not an oversight on quality.  I know it's better quality leather so don't get it twisted.

Quality> quantity. IMO

Banneds' price consistently rising, plus you're getting breds & royals for 350 each which is pretty steep to me. I'd go with banneds

IMO though

If ima drop 400 it's gonna be for some motorboat jones. I'm still salty about those but 400 for some 1's hurts man. And resellers are capitalizing off of the hype and pushing up their prices
i would pay $400 for 1s much quicker than on some 9s.. just me i guess

Got Queens email last night at 12:40am. Shipped today and it's on the way. Good luck to the others that ordered from them

For the price they want for these its better to jump to banned 1.

Im glad i jumped on the banned's when everybody was unloading them for these :rofl:

did you get a good price on them, if you dont mind me asking.

also, once again imo, the Banned 1s that hit the outlets in May-June of 2011 were one of the best quality retros that have been released in a while. The Motorsport 6s were also very nice. The leather on both the Banned 1s and the Motorsport 6s are unbelievable. You dont see that too often with JB now, everything is cheap "plastic leather".

Closest thing to the 01 retro or banned quality? Feel free to anwser, very interested in the responses lol

After seeing this pic........ F the 2013 retros, I'm saving up some extra cash and getting those banned 1's. :smokin

Man.. The leather on those banned's is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

^ there's a picture of him with his little baby daughter in his arms.. she has no dad because somebody killed him for some J's? WOW. This country is ******

not a trade offer or anything so bigj put down your ban rifle.

but this is a sanity question.  would i be dumb to trade a VNDS pair of 04 tweed SB mids plus cash for these?

Last edited:
Was able to grab the 9.5 from siva somehow as well. So happy. i had 0 pairs 2 hours ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom