JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

wow. do you have a rain cloud that follows you around too? sorry fam... thats the worst. i would try hard for pain and suffering damages from nike though lol.

haha, what a journey this has been.

queenz order came today.

though after twitter confirmation that my order of Bred 1 OG High's was confirmed, i was disappointed to have these arrive at my doorstep. they weren't even the size i ordered, came in size 10 (I'm an 11).

arrived out of error, but i'll live to see another day. gonna just keep my banned's and call it quits on this one.

View media item 866037

Damn..

wow. do you have a rain cloud that follows you around too? sorry fam... thats the worst. i would try hard for pain and suffering damages from nike though lol.

Lol thanks all. Luckily, I scored preludes 2/5 from the restock and they arrive tomorrow so I have going for me. Haha. Trying not to be salty and moving on

@sneakerp  I have stuffed going all the way. 

@descry  BRUH! 
sick.gif

frown.gif

mean.gif

queenz order came today.

though after twitter confirmation that my order of Bred 1 OG High's was confirmed, i was disappointed to have these arrive at my doorstep. they weren't even the size i ordered, came in size 10 (I'm an 11).

arrived out of error, but i'll live to see another day. gonna just keep my banned's and call it quits on this one.

View media item 866037

View media item 866243

Lol... at the last few posts...  But Queenz have done f'd up.   You should follow up with them for remediation 

queenz order came today.

View media item 866037

I don't care how long it takes... I would not let those slide.

dude sitting at the crib like imma just hoop in these nah b you better at least get your money back from them clowns AND make them refund the shipping for both ways

I don't care how long it takes... I would not let those slide.

dude sitting at the crib like imma just hoop in these nah b you better at least get your money back from them clowns AND make them refund the shipping for both ways

I feel you. I couldn't even wear these to ball in cause they're a whole size smaller than my foot.

Going to file and get my cash back, so I'm not trippin'. The only thing is that I'm tempted to go to a foster/halfway home and give them away rather than send them back...out of spite.

Though ethically, I'm emailing Queens now for them to decide what they want to do.

Lol ..that was awful , but ...Sorry for your loss ...?

We have taken this too far I tell ya...

yeah, it happens. time to move on.

Last edited:
descry descry , jeez that's harsh

You sure you ordered the right pair though? lots of dudes ordered those and cancelled straight away on RD.

damn bro, that would've had me feeling an indescribable amount of anger. :smh:

descry descry , jeez that's harsh

You sure you ordered the right pair though? lots of dudes ordered those and cancelled straight away on RD.

damn bro, that would've had me feeling an indescribable amount of anger. :smh:

yeah, cause i ordered a size 11 on release day AND got Twitter confirmation that I ordered sz 11 High OG's. this is a size 10 pair...

i figured it was bound to happen. i knew alot of cats bought these and didn't realize they ordered the mids. made sure i double checked the url

Last edited:
Wow, that's messed up bro...u waited all this time and then they try to hoodwink u with the struggle breds and in the wrong sz, like u wouldn't know the difference...giving them to a foster kid would be a great gesture tho.

yeah, cause i ordered a size 11 on release day AND got Twitter confirmation that I ordered sz 11 High OG's. this is a size 10 pair...

i figured it was bound to happen. i knew alot of cats bought these and didn't realize they ordered the mids. made sure i double checked the url
Nike definitely owes you for their huge screw up. call and complain

Not trying to insult anyone but id like to see that order confirmation email.

It's possible he was confused and ordered the mids by mistake. I've used queens a bunch and never had a problem.

In fact they sent me a queens mug for my last order of 3 pairs of bred 1 from them as a thank you for being a good customer :smile:

Back
Top Bottom