Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Never really left, probably never will 🤷‍♂️…I just cap myself at 10 pairs max…Once I wear a pair down I’ll clear myself to get something else…Just slide pairs I find myself not wearing to my son or one of my boys…

Can’t let myself get overburdened with stacks upon stacks ever again…
10pairs is kinda crazy low but I dig it.
Low key wanna take a one year hiatus after a few of these releases lol.

I graduated college in 06 and sold my collection cuz I needed bread. Had like 70-80 jays. I retired for several years actually

Never really left, probably never will 🤷‍♂️…I just cap myself at 10 pairs max…Once I wear a pair down I’ll clear myself to get something else…Just slide pairs I find myself not wearing to my son or one of my boys…

Can’t let myself get overburdened with stacks upon stacks ever again…
I think pretty much the same way.

I'm approaching my 25 pair self-imposed barrier and putting together a stack of 5 or 6 boxes that I might try to unload on eBay once the new year hits and this silly $600 tax threshold resets to zero. I hate the idea of having a room full of shoes that I never wear.

At this point I'm basically a Jordan 1 guy at heart and I wonder if my money wouldn't be better spent doubling up on 8-10 pairs that I genuinely love wearing. As opposed to 20 different pairs, most of which I love looking at, but don't necessarily love to wear.

Either way, I've vowed to never own more than 25 pairs at any one time.

Last edited:
Errtime! :nthat:
D6AC724F-8DD2-44B8-A663-91CFD091DA1B.jpeg

Which Sidekick you still using for pics in 2022 b?

Lol I saw him talking about whatnot in one of his videos, didn’t know it was an auction. Kinda weird because he’s been talking about how ridiculous the prices are when they were that high but he’s auctioning off pairs for the same ridiculous prices🤔
He’s a reseller, always has been. Just uses YouTube to further that part of his business with all that ****** merch too, finessing the hell out of his followers 😂

I think pretty much the same way.

I'm approaching my 25 pair self-imposed barrier and putting together a stack of 5 or 6 boxes that I might try to unload on eBay once the new year hits and this silly $600 tax threshold resets to zero. I hate the idea of having a room full of shoes that I never wear.

At this point I'm basically a Jordan 1 guy at heart and I wonder if my money wouldn't be better spent doubling up on 8-10 pairs that I genuinely love wearing. As opposed to 20 different pairs, most of which I love looking at, but don't necessarily love to wear.

Either way, I've vowed to never own more than 25 pairs at any one time.

This is my approach, actually.

I tend to know what pairs I like and will wear so I end up copping 3 to 4 pairs of those sneakers and don’t even waste time or effort with those I know I’ll never wear.

-Drew

Got my collection down from a little over 50 to about 25 right now.

Set a cap at 36, which is the number of those clear sneaker display containers I have. We’ll see if I can stick to it.

109 pairs of Js here, told myself I was gonna keep it 100 and get rid of 9 pairs... but I havent done that yet. Im gonna stop buying multiple versions of similar colorways (too many black 11s and white/red 3s for example) and get rid of the ones I favor less.

I think I have about 200 pairs of shoes altogether. Using up all the closet space in the house, but at least I dont just have stacks of boxes out in the open.

With all that said, I have a Chi colorway pair of 1s so I will lose no sleep if I miss these for retail.

It would be way easier to reduce the collection if I only bought Nike/Jordan’s…the way they don’t take my money :lol:

Only need 1 pair but will copp 2 if the opportunity presents itself. Of course could've done without the faux aging but they do look very nice otherwise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom