Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

15 Chicago prices have nothing to do with it being better, they're 8 years old and hard to find new. In 10 years this version will command a similar price. So I'ma need to finally pop my Chicago cherry 😇

I still stand by what I said earlier in this thread this release should be obtainable at retail with enough work put in! I'm excited for this release forsure!
What work exactly? There’s no more raffles around here where you gotta drive on a weekday and put in and hope to get called

It’s all digital garbage

I don’t ship any of these stores anymore so zero shot on those apps and even when I did shop when they changed it. Chances of winning were less than 1%

Increase In Supply + Increase In Demand (A Better Shoe) = What?

Increase In Supply + Decrease In Demand (A Lesser Shoe) = What?

:nerd:
What Bro?

I’m Just Saying.

2015s came out 7 years ago.

The supply is extremely low at this point for a DS pair. The demand is high. Therefore prices are what they are.
Supply of L and F is massively higher. Idk why I’m explaining this to you 😂. Unless that’s what you’re saying then I agree with you.

If These Were Truly Better Than 15’s, Their Price Would Reflect As Such :rolleyes
The commodifying of shoes as assets is what’s wrong with the shoe game. While I don’t agree that these are better than the 15s, quoting a resale price as to why one shoe is better than another is whack. Y’all need to stop paying attention to StockX prices and actually liking the shoe for what it is.

The most expensive shoe I have in my closet are the Stussy SB Neopolitans, but those aren’t even in my top 10.

The commodifying of shoes as assets is what’s wrong with the shoe game. While I don’t agree that these are better than the 15s, quoting a resale price as to why one shoe is better than another is whack. Y’all need to stop paying attention to StockX prices and actually liking the shoe for what it is.

The most expensive shoe I have in my closet are the Stussy SB Neopolitans, but those aren’t even in my top 10.
1667266156173.gif

Mines A Pair Of 1985 Chicago’s… Let That Sink In

Facts!

Back
Top Bottom